Reviews for Met his Match
Jakumo1 chapter 2 . 10/25/2017
This is so sad, but so very well written! Awesome writing! :3
zachlor16 chapter 2 . 11/22/2016
I think one more chapter is in order. Mainly for the Team's reaction
Rookblonkorules chapter 2 . 8/6/2016
Oh my gosh! That was so sad!
multyfangirl20 chapter 2 . 3/29/2016
Well we see both of Superboy's parents grieving from his death and I think Superman noticed that Lex is grieving as well
nekochan1994 chapter 2 . 8/20/2015
FUUUUCK now I'm balling. I really hope Superboy gets resurrected. And I feel sorry for Match b/c he's also a victim in all of this.
nekochan1994 chapter 1 . 8/20/2015
Crying
Guest chapter 2 . 3/27/2013
You've made me cry
Cookie-the-Rookie chapter 1 . 1/31/2013
Shit... poor Conner! He lived such a short and uneventful life! This probably sounds crazy, but I'd be intereted to see where Conner would go in the Afterlife! I mean, his raction to Heaven.
ConnorKonEl chapter 1 . 9/3/2012
Oh shit , great great writing. Superman mourning over his son :'( sooooo sad !
rutger5000 chapter 2 . 8/2/2012
Very Very cool. Short but complete.
D.D. Natanya chapter 2 . 7/3/2012
I'm glad the motivation got to you, it was a good chapter.
RenkonNairu chapter 2 . 7/2/2012
Oh my gosh!

I love this chapter so much more than the first. I'm sorry it took me so log to get around to reading this second installment! I had thought this was going to be a one-shot, I'm very happy you're continuing it. I love seeing some daddyLex and you did him PERFECTLY! Is the rest of the fic going to be Clark out for revenge and Lex secretly helping from behind the scenes? That would be so cool!

Whatever you do with this story, I hope you continue it and update soon.
Haunt of twilight chapter 2 . 6/28/2012
It's awful that Conner died. At least Luthor seemed somewhat human. good chapter.
Mr. Iowa chapter 1 . 6/27/2012
This is very well written, reminds me of Superboy's death during the infinite crisis thing a few years back in old DC continuity.
MishaMe1994 chapter 1 . 6/9/2012
WOW! I think I literally started to cry while reading this... You did such an excellent job writing this, and I hope you continue with another chapter.

YJ-101