Reviews for Blooming Respect
Guest chapter 2 . 8/11/2013
Please continue
neoniloveyou chapter 2 . 5/11/2013
are you still writing on this story?
would love to read more!
Guest chapter 2 . 3/17/2013
Very nice! You have an excellent start! Please continue.
You need to post it on the Major Crimes fic site. I just happened to run across this but only usually read Major Crimes fic. Even if you have more Brenda in it it's about Sharon, and that makes it MC.
Megan429 chapter 2 . 3/6/2013
So glad I found this story. I love the backstory with her children. I would love to read more.
PiER chapter 2 . 3/5/2013
OOoh so glad I found this. Would love to read more. It's nice to see Sharon in a mothering role. Intriguing the way you have left Josh's story in the dark, bit of a black sheep is he? If I've done the math correctly he would have been 18 when Karen was born? Anyway, I'm looking forward to an update.

Thanks
PiER
the.nerd.voice chapter 2 . 10/22/2012
The names you use just crack me up and I don't even know why.

I love that Piper was an afterthought. I've seen that happened between so many separated or even divorced couples that I know.

I would love to know why she's taking care of her granddaughter. Unless I just missed that. Hopefully we see that in another chapter. I love their dynamic. I love seeing Sharon be maternal in every sense.

I'm glad Sharon and Andy have a past and I love how you wrote them.

I can't wait for more!
Goddess of Jasper chapter 2 . 9/21/2012
Nice! Update!
ManateeMama chapter 2 . 9/6/2012
You did an excellent job with your first The Closer story. I especially loved the way you drew the children's characters. Please write more.
Mamabella chapter 2 . 9/4/2012
So far I am really enjoying the story I can't wait to read more. I hope that you update soon!
nofearonlylove chapter 2 . 9/4/2012
I loved that chapter. I am not really a Brenda/Sharon shipper at all but if the writing is good enough I will read anything that has Sharon in it and you, my dear, are very gifted.

It was interesting to read about Sharon's past, she really had a dick of a husband, hmm? Of course, from what Sharon has said about him in the actual show, this seemed pretty accurate lol.

Please update soon! Looking forward to what you have next!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/14/2012
I really like this story. please keep writing
anna chapter 1 . 7/22/2012
more please !
leetah47 chapter 1 . 6/15/2012
please tell me there'll be more of this one - I really like what you've done so far. I already like the characters and want to know more :-)
cellen8 chapter 1 . 6/7/2012
I'm demanding more

pretty please ;-)
HepburnJunkie22 chapter 1 . 6/6/2012
You already know what I think of it but ill say it again...BRAVO! :))