Reviews for Blood Lust
cherubs007 chapter 17 . 1/12
oh fuck! that was an emotional roller-coaster! not that i mind ;) your spin on character is definitely quite unique, and i have so many questions! like what about imprinting? do we hate bella? how's charlie? And alice? Please please write a sequel!
SerpensPrincess chapter 17 . 12/11/2016
Love this fic.
beygirl1234 chapter 10 . 11/8/2016
i read to the end but im reviewing here bc i already hit the back button! That was beautiful! positivley beautiful, adoringly beautiful. i loved it. it was perfect to the very end! this it my new fav pairing for sure
I-Love-Trunks1 chapter 17 . 8/30/2015
Aw, that was so sweet. After reading this story I love the pairing Jacob/Jasper. I never thought of this pairing before, but after reading your story I love it! I loved this story so much!
twimama77 chapter 17 . 11/3/2014
Very very awesome
Mizuki 8D chapter 17 . 4/22/2014
LOVED IT, TOUCHED MY HEART!
Twihardder chapter 17 . 2/11/2014
Loved the ending. Great story. Thanks for writing and sharing!
Twihardder chapter 15 . 2/11/2014
Whew!
Twihardder chapter 14 . 2/11/2014
Uh! Not good!
Twihardder chapter 4 . 2/10/2014
Oh that doesn't sound good. It's good to read that this Billy is open to not just Jasper being a vampire but that Jake is gay.
CentauRita chapter 17 . 12/22/2013
Blood and Lust, for eternity.

**sigh**A beautiful end to a beautiful story.

It would have been fun though, to witness Jacob, in his wolf form running beside his Jasper. Oh well, good thing that I have a vivid imagination ;}
CentauRita chapter 16 . 12/22/2013
Yay! Finally, Jasper got to use his gift.
Guest chapter 12 . 12/22/2013
Peer pressure and the things that we do to be accepted...poor Jasper, Ugh!
CentauRita chapter 15 . 12/22/2013
It was good to see, Paul, eat some crow...and fess up for being such a dick.

**giggles**
I think Emmett will get his thousand years to eventually understand his lovely...thorny-horny, Rose-bush
CentauRita chapter 14 . 12/22/2013