Reviews for Tick tock goes the clock
Asgard3 chapter 7 . 7/23/2012
Extremely Good! I love seeing the events that happened or didn't happen from a different perspective.
Grass-eating Zombie chapter 7 . 7/23/2012
I always wondered what had happened to them after River didn't kill the Doctor.
I love the ideas you had for that, it fit well.
Write more please!
Guest chapter 7 . 7/22/2012
It's amazing! I really enjoy it, more please and soon!
DoctorandAmyFan97 chapter 7 . 7/22/2012
Wow! Really good! Please post a new chapter soon! I can't wait to see what happens!
JaneScarlett chapter 6 . 7/18/2012
'She'd gotten so sick of the repeated testing process that she'd programmed the suit to continuously walk backwards and forward, an empty mylar suit pacing the room exactly as if it were as frustrated as she was...'

'there was no way she would ever admit to the Doctor that she'd saved his life with a sonic screwdriver.'

you've got some great lines -descriptive, well written, etc- that are so funny they make me laugh outloud... (unfortunately, usually in public places where people then give me strange looks.)

'she didn't really believe he'd ever have picked "ginjaninja" as a screen name.'

clearly she doesn't know him yet. ;-) idiot that i am, i had to read it outloud a few times before i got it...

love the ideas presented here, and looking forward to the next chapter...
Guest chapter 6 . 7/17/2012
Love this fic, I wasn't expecting the jack twist, amazing, keep going! It's great!
Sylva Dax chapter 2 . 7/13/2012
I like the way Melody can't really remember her training sessions but knows she's had them. It also makes sense that the Silence sent her to Leadworth.

Be careful. You keep slipping between first and third person narrative.
Sylva Dax chapter 1 . 7/12/2012
An interesting dance.
Citizenofwhoville123 chapter 5 . 6/22/2012
This story is awesome! Especially chapter four! I loved the trial scene, where Amy was saying River wasn't on the beach in the suit. I was wondering how you were going to justify her claims, but neither of them did see River in the space suit, so it was really clever and makes sense! Great Job! :)
JaneScarlett chapter 5 . 6/22/2012
He'd been the first man to propose marriage to her, even if it had been done to give her a reason to stay alive.

brilliant line, and so funny.

love her personal rule: never ask a question you don't already know the answer to. Very, very River Song.

and oh, the flirting between Jack and River! lovely, lovely, lovely...

"You certainly are unique Mr Maldovar, but much harder to recognise when the translation software substitutes the word 'sad' in place of 'blue'."

I got a really good giggle out of that line!

so looking forward to the next chapter! great story so far.
JaneScarlett chapter 4 . 6/22/2012
brilliant twist at the end! that was so fantastic! just... oooh! I don't have any more words.

very much looking forward to the next chapter!

(btw: if you still want/need a beta for proofing, then you can send me a msg. Don't know if you've already gotten one, though...)
JaneScarlett chapter 3 . 6/21/2012
"I mean, she's older than us. She's a little bit scary… and in jail. And she never got that hair from either of us."

"Here I am being ever so careful what I say, and it's simple things like cups of tea that'll give me away.

There are so many lines that made me laugh in this chapter!

good point with the mobile... am a bit annoyed at myself that I didn't realise before its the same one!
JaneScarlett chapter 2 . 6/21/2012
"You've been before Melody. This is where you run every time. If you've run here again make another mark on the wall."

that line just about killed me! Poor, poor Melody.

...gave her a childish peck on the lips, and convinced her that she had adopted her.

rather unintentially funny. Can just picture her doing that, too...
JaneScarlett chapter 1 . 6/21/2012
really like the start of this, with the switching perspectives.

and that's a great way how the distinction is made of 'Melody killed him' but she is the one who saved him.
10Blue10 chapter 4 . 6/21/2012
I don't know why this has no reviews. Its so good. Keep up the great work
30 | « Prev Page 1 2