Reviews for Naruto of the Six Paths
Mac-man3779 chapter 3 . 11/1/2017
It's a great story, but the first three chapters could've been combined into one. You should've also separated those speaking into different paragraphs.
Opelo chapter 6 . 10/14/2017
These is from avatar the last airbender love that show best show ever
Arrexu chapter 1 . 4/6/2017
the tailed rasengan (as u so affectionately call it) does in fact... have a name. it's called vermillion rasengan.
my 2 guys chapter 20 . 10/3/2016
that was good keep the chapters coming
johni chapter 1 . 8/2/2016
Naruto become hegeromo otsutsuki sage
my 2 guys chapter 5 . 6/5/2016
that was good keep the chapters coming
ShadowImageComics chapter 20 . 5/2/2016
Hmm, this was an interesting story and the person that adopted it only has one chapter out. O well, I believe that you did a good job with this story when it was under your care.
Guest chapter 2 . 3/5/2016
Too cliche it wouldn't be nice to continue reading. Being cliche may be sometimes good but if it's constant.. Well I'm not gonna read anything like that.
Guest chapter 3 . 1/7/2016
Story goes too fast for liking..
Your just explaining everything to what it seems yourself rather than telling the story..
And after that is just.. Your changed naruto too fast..
Guest chapter 15 . 12/7/2015
Your story is shit. Also your grammar is shit. You should consider to quit because you're that bad. See ya cunt.
Noctus Of The Thousand Blades chapter 20 . 11/30/2015
well that was a piss off. read this fic for the first time, its getting interesting when WHAM! AN stating the fic is cancelled and adopted. you do realize that adopting a fic NEVER works out right? the author who takes over means well, but even with notes, they have no idea the direction the original author was going in, they have no idea of what events happen in the future, etc. adopted fics make it EXACTLY as far as the first attempt, maybe a chapter or 2 further, before the adopting author ALSO abandons the fic.

my advice? if you are drawing a blank, take a break, and when your ready, go back to the beginning of the fic and read what you wrote, go over your notes, try and recall and thoughts you had about the fics direction. essentially review your work and try to get your mojo back, if you are struggling, muscle through, then when you get back into the flow you can go back and fix any major mistakes you may have made. it also pays to do a rough draft of a chapter first. as in write the chapter, leave it for a couple of days, then go back and read what you wrote and fix anything that stands out.

I know its pretty basic stuff that you probably learned in school, but believe me, it works. it might delay you, but better to be late then to abandon a fic.
Noctus Of The Thousand Blades chapter 11 . 11/30/2015
her actual name is Ajisai not Chikyu. she was an ame Genin during the time between Naruto and Shippuden, she attended the chunin exams in Konoha as a mission to locate anyone with high enough chakra reserve to possibly be a jinchuriki. she later died off screen before becoming Nagato's second animal path. but she died BEFORE Naruto got back from his training trip. so by the actual continuity, you just generated a plot hole because in the actual timeline, she's already dead by this point in the series.
Guest chapter 3 . 11/28/2015