Reviews for Naruto of the Six Paths
trollkingNO.1 chapter 6 . 8/11
im sorry but your writing is to clumped to gether and passiv and not enuf info in to whats happing you have a good premis and good style but to much is happing i dontget like the scroll just appring out of nowhere most go with a vist from the rikudo or his kids or he meets kaguya im just saying you could be alittle more informativ or set it up to explane whats going on trust me you have a good idea i look forward to a re write if not ok.
lalo80 chapter 13 . 6/9
Porfa actualiza pronto, tu historia es genial
GunnerRyuu chapter 20 . 5/18
I just read his first chapter. While his style of writing was ok his version doesn't seem as good as yours was. Just saying dude.
J.A Jasper chapter 7 . 5/17
Okay the story is not flowing smoothly.

The first few chapters were rough, but had a good flow and then we jump to a chapter were you through in a crossover, and insult those that do not follow that series.

Then you have Jiraiya test Naruto for his element, KNOCK KNOCK he has the Rinnegan. He has equal control of all elements. Did you forget your own story?

That point I seriously questioned the story.

Then the next chapter you are jumping around without showing any of the story line up to this point the Rinnegan and Naruto learning the secrets.

Also a magical scroll appears? Really you could not come up with the Kyubbi having knowledge of the Ronnegan, or know where a scroll is hidden?
bash bash bash

oh look at my internet penis
SHADOWNINJAMASTER chapter 19 . 5/17
Is there a link to his story if so can I have it
YOU ARE EYES NARUTO, YOU ARE EYES!
Git gud, work on your spelling, use commas more often, it's *kekkei, and stop using so many damn "and"s.
SHADOWNINJAMASTER chapter 18 . 5/15
Awesome story I hope you can make another story
marquis.shax chapter 12 . 5/11
uhm shouldn't Naruto actually have 3 summons since he'd already signed the toad contract before he even gained the rinnegan? Also I can think of 2 more summons Dragons and Phoenix
marquis.shax chapter 7 . 5/11
ugh wish you'd put quotation marks in for speech instead of using ' for both speech and thought
ShadowImageComics chapter 18 . 5/10
Nice to see that you are looking to update this story. Nice for it was a good read on the 17 chapters and can not wait for the next one.
N1cromanc3loveR chapter 18 . 5/10
please update here when its posted by the adopter
AJGuardian chapter 18 . 5/10
Well...hmmm.

Huh...Ahuh.

Nope. No can do.
Sorry bro. I'm not that type of guy. Sorry to see you leave this.
Kurami No Yoko chapter 17 . 4/19
Put Fem Kyubi, Anko into the Harem. There has been nor Kyubi action yet and i miss his/her voice in these stories.
Remove all family members. Incest is grose. Im okay with yaoi and yuri but incest is a big no no.
Kurami No Yoko chapter 10 . 4/19
Is it Orihime? I hope i get a cookie.