Reviews for New Moon
alisapay1 chapter 1 . 2/27
So cute! Thanks for sharing! Mwah!
TinaF chapter 1 . 12/19/2014
Loved it!
fandom attack34 chapter 1 . 8/20/2014
Funny! Its great. Hx
Zxanath chapter 1 . 6/9/2014
Nearly the same thing happened to my dad. When he and mom were first married their circle of friends went to the cannel to party some. Dad got up and said they should go skinny dipping. One of moms friends said she would if he did. So he went behind a bush and stripped. He had been working outside in just shorts and had a dark tan. when he sprinted out of the bushes the other lady said "/wait, You have a suit on!" and smacked him on the ass where she promptly found out that he did not have a suit, but a great tan and very white ass. Thank you for you story, it brought back pleasant memories of my parents who have passed over. It had always been a great joke to ask dad if he wanted to go swimming.
cullensrule chapter 1 . 4/11/2014
Loved it.
debslmac chapter 1 . 7/24/2013
Craving2Read chapter 1 . 10/26/2012
LOL..."the hairy end" sounds about right. Fun read.
Deex chapter 1 . 8/31/2012
I like it! Good story... My mistaken identity down drouser cock gropping is still a winner though!
Cullenosopy chapter 1 . 8/12/2012
Cute and funny!

Thanks!
LillyTD chapter 1 . 7/13/2012
Lol
Suzuki Ai chapter 1 . 6/17/2012
Lawl! I'm quite surprised at how reasonable the explanation is xD I would've died from embarrassment of I were you xD
wolfmother chapter 1 . 6/6/2012
Such a cute one shot BOB! Jessica is so annoying and Bella is true to form. Totally believable and really well written.
Cullen Cousin chapter 1 . 6/5/2012
That is hilarious! Loved it!

CC
Lurecyka chapter 1 . 6/5/2012
That was funny bb ;) Thanks !
CClan chapter 1 . 6/5/2012
Way too funny! Laughed lots. Thanks! Mind you I'm not sure that was quite the mental image I needed this morning? *snort*