Reviews for My little pony world of tanks
headreviewer mk2 chapter 7 . 12/8/2014
its nice to see there not always nice and rainbowes
B Ob chapter 7 . 7/30/2013
Oh god this is so funny, "your win ratio is 38% and you're damage average is 88.. mine is 55% and much better"

STFU NOOB REPORT GOLD ROUNDS HUE *RUSSIAN RUSSAIN GERMAN*
Turdy1 chapter 7 . 6/1/2013
Not sure if i like this. The concept is good, but there seems to be a lot of OOC-ness. I think one line demonstrates this perfectly:
Rarity: Ohhh my sexy batchat is readyyyy.
The style also disrupts the flow of the story as well. I understand that it is an online game and text is the only way to communicate, but it's possible to write a WoT story other ways.
I think my biggest recommendation would be focus less on the online gaming aspect and more on the Tank battle aspect. Or at least slow things down.
Also, Girls und Panzer may be an excellent source of help. It's been described as "World of Tanks; the Anime" Granted, it's subbed, but That's not too much of a problem.
Golden Silver Kelina chapter 7 . 5/21/2013
Haha maybe we should try fighting together or against if u put me in ur fanfiction.
Arkytal chapter 7 . 9/11/2012
Oh my, WoT...I used to play this, stopped about 8 months ago, and this doesn't give me any warm feelings, or at least not enough to go back to it. Never a wallet warrior, but this is stunningly accurate. Usually we'd have half the players in a match be Rainbow Dash, and get ammo racked by Jagdpanthers while in Tier 2 tanks, or other such stupid shit, then rage at everyone in the match, claim everyone was a hacker, then quit in rage. Did I mention rage? There's a lot of rage in that game. EU players are a lot nicer on average, and worth the high ping. xD Dem proxies tricking WoT's matchmaking into thinking you're in Germany.

Also, warum haben sie sich auf die ausländischen anzeigen hassen?

That's the best part sometimes!

Cheers,
Nihlius
(The only German who won't attempt to sell you lederhosen via the Internet)
ShiningShadow1965 chapter 7 . 8/25/2012
Poor fluttershy getting these awards I rofled great Jon bravo.
ShiningShadow1965 chapter 6 . 8/25/2012
Very funny rofled all the way to he bank bravo onward.
ShiningShadow1965 chapter 5 . 8/25/2012
Rofled again and again great job bravo onward.
ShiningShadow1965 chapter 4 . 8/25/2012
Great breakdown of all the characters rofl bravo onward.
ShiningShadow1965 chapter 3 . 8/25/2012
I rofled I enjoyed this bravo onward.
ShiningShadow1965 chapter 2 . 8/25/2012
More trolling than a barrel of monkeys lol great job bravo onward.
ShiningShadow1965 chapter 1 . 8/25/2012
Very funny I enjoyed it great job bravo onward.
Guest chapter 3 . 7/7/2012
French Tanks in general are underarmored.
OakheadLord chapter 1 . 6/27/2012
WTF? I was expecting the tanks to use ponyville as a map and ajust to life with constant firefights and big fat tanks.
Coldnexusfrontline chapter 2 . 6/5/2012
I must be pretty sad to review my own work,anyway this is kind of wierd.

thats it,any clan members of READ make yourselves known.