Reviews for Girlfriend
Delta Marauder chapter 5 . 1/2
Nnnnnnnoooooooooooo! Why did she have to go! Why didn't she just go to Tokyo with Sakaki! And ship peacefully together! :'(
superrainbowbunny chapter 1 . 9/29/2015
sooo cuuuuuute
superrainbowbunny chapter 1 . 9/27/2015
Guest chapter 5 . 7/25/2015
Is there any sequil
KingPlotBunny chapter 5 . 9/1/2014 (reaches forward like zombie)
IarIz chapter 5 . 10/13/2013
Who cares about genre this is fanfiction ... And this good fic really make my day brighter ... And its end already D: will you please make an epilogue.
The Dark Eccentric chapter 5 . 10/13/2013
Its too bad they both had to go c'monnnn thats no way to end the story! Too sad! :(
And its fine using a different genre for a fanfic. Its branching off.
MCRfan020100 chapter 5 . 10/13/2013
Lolol I squealed when I received an e-mail for a new chapter xD

Anyways, Loved the chapter :) It was neat. And it doesnt really matter if your fic was out of category from the show.. Thats what FanFiction is for! :D
I hope you get a new job! And keep it kickin!
MCRfan020100 chapter 4 . 9/10/2013
Great story Lancedark! As you've mentioned, English isn't your native language. So the grammar was a bit faulty.. BUT the storyline was good and I loved it :))

Fav&Followed. Also may I suggest a Beta reader? That way your story will improve tenfold.. Hope you improve and continue the fic! Kudos! :)
Assault type-PJ chapter 1 . 8/24/2013
Can't really picture Misaki with a long braided hair here.
The hair's resting on her right shoulder? Like how Lightning hairstyle looks like? You know, FF13's main heroine?
Anyway, this stuff's good! I'd love to see how things will unfold here. You should definitely continue :)
Thanks, btw! I had a good time reading your work! I'll be looking forward for Chapter 5!
ZexalEronRelOs chapter 4 . 6/27/2013
Oh crap! Is Kirika... dead?
VespaSuper180 chapter 4 . 5/31/2013
Great Fanfiction! Can't wait to read your next update!
Keep up the food work :)
Piatots.09 chapter 3 . 5/21/2013
Whoa, this is AWESOME...please continue this! It really feels like it's one of the Another series' episodes. Great work, Lancedark! Looking up for some more awesome works! God bless!
KawaiixKawaii chapter 4 . 4/26/2013
What did Kirika die? I'm so exited! Update soon!
roseduchess chapter 4 . 4/4/2013
If I haven't said this from the last chapter yet, is teshigawara the brown haired middle school classmate? He's really good looking! Plus yeah I agree if Kouichi and Mei are models!

Actually in the movie, everyone looked awesome!