Reviews for Betrothed
diya.mehta2 chapter 1 . 11/1/2015
DAWWWWWW SHIP
Shrimp Mayo chapter 1 . 3/8/2015
I read this while listening to the orchestra version of Take Me To Church, and I gotta say, I shed a few tears. Absolutely beautiful. I love your way of writing. This was adorable. Thank you so much for sharing this. :
0hwell00hwell chapter 1 . 2/20/2015
this is one of the cutest stories ive read the whole time i was just going AAWW amazing story aaww its so cute
Reeves3 chapter 1 . 1/31/2015
That was beautiful. :)
Awesomesauce chapter 1 . 1/31/2015
This was a really cool vic and it made me happy.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/11/2015
Omg! This was amazing! Loved it 3
dragonball256 chapter 1 . 12/31/2014
Aw man that was lovely. Great job with the humor in this story as well.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/8/2014
Oh this is just so sweet and lovely!
Thulas chapter 1 . 11/18/2014
This is so so beautiful, loved it! I'm still smiling wow lovely fic
Infinity Comes To A End chapter 1 . 11/12/2014
It was so good!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/3/2014
Wow! Awesome job! I know this is about 2 years too late, but I seriously loved this! Very cute and the details were amazing. Can't wait to see more!
Robby the Cyber Warrior chapter 1 . 10/17/2014
I loved this.
Korrasami madness chapter 1 . 8/29/2014
Omfg you dont know how grateful I am that you wrote this! I would like to thank your mother for giving birth to a talented child like you! I love this so much I just wish you would make a sequel to this in which Asami and Korra are getting married.
ToaVahi210 chapter 1 . 8/11/2014
I gotta say even though this story is like 2 years, Korra proposing is really awesome. The only problem I have with this though, is that there is no wedding ceremony sequel story after this. I tried looking for a Korrasami wedding fic, but found nothing... And that's very disappointing. And weird considering how popular this ship is. That's Illogical.

VERITAS LUX MEA
Silver Titanium chapter 1 . 8/11/2014
This was great I loved it.