Reviews for Dear Avengers
Killiara chapter 11 . 12/2/2013
Loki finds an alcohol that can effect Captain America, and thinks it a stunning gift. Tony has the time of his life, no one else is amused.
Avengerscrazygal chapter 11 . 5/8/2013
I can't believe I only found this just now!
RaychDZeros chapter 11 . 5/8/2013
Loki the matchmaker! He tries to fulfill all the pairings!
Pinfeathers chapter 11 . 5/7/2013
I love this story... Letters ... Thing!
Evilnor chapter 11 . 5/7/2013
Have you seen Iron Man 3 yet? I'd love to see Loki's reaction to the events therein, extending an offer of assistance or condolences, or knowing Tony couldn't have died that easily, etc.

I love these letters. If only the Avengers could take them at face value and accept that Loki's actually trying to sew goodwill with the group of heroes!
YellowWomanontheBrink chapter 10 . 3/8/2013
Holy crap Loki is a fail I caaaaaann't XD My stomach hurts from holding in my laughter this is so ridiculous.
jaquelinelittle chapter 10 . 1/23/2013
Perfect.
jaquelinelittle chapter 7 . 1/23/2013
Very nice.
Loki should send Jane a thaumometer for Yule.
I love the details in all chapters, from the Tony-Steven shouting match through Hulk and Thor on the same intellectual level to "the deity formerly known as Odinson".
MilkyWayGalaxy chapter 10 . 1/23/2013
Heehee Tony...
lilsammywinchester chapter 10 . 1/23/2013
of course tony would encourage it xD
Evilnor chapter 10 . 1/23/2013
To quote the great George Takei: "Oh my!"

At this point, the Avengers might have better luck keeping Loki under their roof so they can keep an eye on him and teach him what are and are not appropriate gifts and modes of conduct when dealing with mortals. Considering the volume of arrows likely to puncture him if he does, though, it's probably safer for him to sleep elsewhere. Loki is quite capable of being perfectly well-behaved (as we saw in Thor, but that was while he was bringing in a few frost giants to ruin Thor's big day), but the Asgardian definition of that seems quite different from the human definition, especially if he can get away with more on Earth than Asgard.

Hehe, Black Widow thinks Loki's more or less harmless . . . Loki, the "mostly harmless" god of fire, lies, trickery, earthquakes, etc. . . . that's hilarious, but at least one of the group isn't willing to shoot Loki on sight, now.
old dragon chapter 10 . 1/23/2013
OK, I normally only read the Loki whump, but gave this one a shot just for the heck of it. OMG I'm still laughing. You could do an entire series just on the holidays (Tony **would** decide Loki was his pal after this). And the Hulk in Bat-gear? That's a mental image that will keep me from getting any decent amount of work done today!
Kalavel Loki chapter 9 . 12/3/2012
Poor man, he's trying so hard! XD
No, really, I feel pitty for him
DarkAngel620 chapter 9 . 11/2/2012