Reviews for Innocence
thephoenixandthedragon4ever chapter 9 . 2/26
This was amazing. I know it has been three years but would you consider a sequel? If so I have so many ideas i would asj you to consider. Loki could get pregnant and Frigga defy Odin and come to see and help Loki. Or Jane could contract Aether, Dark Elves attack and Loki have premonition that Frigga in danger and he skywalk and save her. Or just help Thor when Malakeith comes to Earth for Aether with no one being infected by Aether. Or Jotunheim could come for Loki when they learn he is their stolen prince, Farbauti could be alive and want her baby back and convince Norns to release his magic to him making him a Guardian for the Norns. If Jotenheim became involved would want them to immediately believe Loki was innocent unlike Odin and choose him, give him the loving family he deserves. Would be extra special if Laufey had premonition so he was not killed but a only an uninhabited area of Jotunheim was hit by Bifrost.
cornelia.schuitema chapter 9 . 6/13/2014
I would really like it if you ever wrote a sequel to this story :) I really liked it
Sumi Anzu chapter 3 . 4/25/2014
Your loki is oc -ish weak and quick to apologize, no snarky. I like him with a bit sass Then again he did just beeen through torture. More him suffer or hurt more more to make ip for lack of snarky. Lol
Sumi Anzu chapter 1 . 4/25/2014
It look promising :)
I like whump! Loki and eventual frostiron
Autumn Fire Spirit Yggdrasil chapter 6 . 1/2/2014
Hugs
BlackFalling chapter 9 . 8/6/2013
Omg this was sooo perfect! :') i NEED more like this
Mystera II chapter 9 . 6/18/2013
Sweet! Even if I hope that Loki will get a little bit less soft as his healing progresses because as cuddly as he sounds, he still seems a bit too breakable.

But I'm sure you can not spent as much time with Tony as he does without him rubbing off at least a little bit. XD
And Tony is sure to be doing a lot af rubbing! ;-D
cool-girl027 chapter 9 . 6/12/2013
it was so fluffy but i still loved it...
SoulMore chapter 9 . 5/20/2013
FAN!
AkiraNatsume chapter 9 . 5/12/2013
Aweeeeee so cute. More chapters please.
HiHi-Ai chapter 5 . 3/15/2013
I think your dialog needs help and you have an out of character problem for Tony and Natasha.

You're good at details though and have a way with words.
BaraKiryuHuntress chapter 9 . 1/3/2013
Awwww! ;) Love it!
jeanette9a chapter 9 . 11/17/2012
aw i love a good ending.
silmarlfan1 chapter 9 . 11/15/2012
know any other stories like this?
brttny98 chapter 9 . 9/14/2012
"Holding up the six, for Christ's sake, six boxes of poptarts he gave Thor a steady stare. The Asgardian said nothing, although he did have the grace to look slightly embarrassed."

I found this ridiculously funny. I reread it three times before I could move on.

Anyway, I loved this story. The plot and characters were amazing, great job. :]