Reviews for Of Skinny Behinds and Dresses
ValentineSin13 chapter 12 . 4/26
I read this all in one go. I love them, they felt so real(to the game) In fact, these had more depth, character interaction and story than the game(and I haven't played either 3D or TWEWY)

I don't know what else to say, I loved reading these stories! Looking forward to more
Nasexsavkifs chapter 1 . 6/30/2014
I just drew a picture of this chapter! _ art/Of-Skinny-Behinds-and-Dresses-464567973
Rhyme13kh14Xion8 chapter 12 . 1/1/2013
I saw some grammer mistakes in some of the chapters...but other than that it is awsome! This is really good. I hope u continue it and update soon!
By they way will there be pairings? Also can be send in requests of a chapter being written for this story?
Sorry if this might've offended u in anyway.
L chapter 12 . 12/8/2012
I love this story! You write the world of KH really well while still having elements of TWEWY's world, it's awesome! Are you going to include more chapters with the Reapers mentioned/featured? Thanks for updating!
LittleKing9512 chapter 12 . 11/22/2012
I give this chappie a 6 out of 10 on the romantic cuteness scale, so... Good job. :)
Nix-the-Neko chapter 12 . 11/22/2012
Oh, this chapter was soooo cute! I wonder if your going to do a chapter where the Traverse Town in the Realm of Sleep rejoins the Traverse Town in the Realm of Light.
Amulet Misty chapter 12 . 11/22/2012
I actually started grinning the moment I read Neku/Shiki drabble (I am admittedly too obsessed with this pairing.)

But I really enjoyed this fic to the max and my smile just got wider and wider. I find it really cute how after spending so much time with her, Neku can now tell when an outfit is bad. I also like how this could be read platonic-ly as well :3

P.S - I remember we could talk to a kid NPC in Traverse Town once - poor kid is surrounded by old people (unless his world was restored).
Shiori Yomu chapter 12 . 11/22/2012
Finally, an update!
Eh? Where's Joshua?
But! It's fine! As long as I get to see Neku in there!
Coughandnekushikicough
Good job in this fic!
Anon chapter 3 . 11/8/2012
You should really consider playing TWEWY, it is a great game and definitely worth it.
Amulet Misty chapter 11 . 11/4/2012
This whole collection was just awesome. The funny ones as well as the angsty ones.

This chapter was just extra funny. I love how when Neku's not around Joshua's just like 'shaddup Shiki, I'm not actually gay' - it all backfires eventually, Joshua xD

Also the guy mistaking Joshua for a girl was totally legit. My 7 year old sister was watching my other sister play TWEWY and she pointed at Joshua and said 'I don't like him. He looks like a girl'. XD Poor Josh.
Amulet Misty chapter 1 . 11/3/2012
Oh my this cracked me up so much xD Joshua's always high Neku - always high.
Riley-Hell's-Princess chapter 11 . 9/16/2012
You are a genius at these fanfics :) js xx
Nix-the-Neko chapter 11 . 9/12/2012
This fanfiction made me laugh so hard! I love your version of Shiki, and the relationships that Joshua had with all of Neku's other friends.
PMiller1 chapter 11 . 9/9/2012
Somehow I think of Merlin as the Old Guys.
LittleKing9512 chapter 11 . 9/9/2012