Reviews for Unfamiliar Territory
LeDindonOsselet chapter 3 . 3/20/2014
Nice story,I really liked it. But "Ne la foudre toujours précéder le tonnerre?" is it french ? Because I'm french, and you should write "La foudre ne précède-t-elle pas toujours le tonnerre ?". Your french is so cute !
Hope you'll update soon.
nomerci chapter 3 . 12/5/2013
Yaaay for your update :D but I have to admit Im more than a bit curious about your own book... care to share any details?
Guest chapter 3 . 10/25/2013
Love it. Hope lighining and marble are ok.
crescens chapter 3 . 10/21/2013
Aaaaah I am so glad you updated this! As always, your writing is fantastic. Poor Hope and Light, they love each other so much they end up hurting themselves, those babiieeeees. And poor Fang and Vanille, they totally have it for Lightning and Hope, but Vanille is definitely going about it in a better way..Also, Serah was perfect here. I adore the Farron sister interactions! Anyway, so glad you continued this, this is one of my favorite Hope/Light fics (and FFXIII fics in general), I can't wait for the next update!
Guest chapter 3 . 10/21/2013
Love it
Fanfiction Bard chapter 3 . 10/21/2013
Oh, please update as soon as you can! You're Final Fantasy XIII stories are just so wonderful!
Guest chapter 2 . 7/21/2013
Omg I just found this fic and I can't stop thinking about. I'm like...in love. Everything about this story is fantastic. The Hope/Light interactions are sexy and cute and dramatic and just really well-written. I love how you push the envelope of the morality of their relationship and show the amount of stress they're under. I can see something like this happening to them after the game; as Hope said, their relationship can never be ideal but they really are made for each other. Plus that one scene with Hope and Light interacting with their daughter was absolutely PRECIOUS, and I'd love to see more. You're a fantastic writer, and this story, only in the first two chapters, is a perfect mix of fluff and pretty intense drama. I'm really sad you haven't updated in a year, but I sincerely hope you won't give up and continue this story. I know I'm only one anonymous reviewer, but I'd love to see this story be completed someday. :)
nomerci chapter 2 . 8/26/2012
Your writing is very expressive. Your characters' emotions jump right off the page.
Im interested to see where this goes. is it a complete au? If so, then how did light get to know a 14 y.o hope in this universe? cant wait to read it. only errors i can spot r the odd spelling mistakes and missing words. not too troubling, since i can still make sense of it but reveiwing the errors will def help the story more. :)
Jack Hargreave chapter 2 . 8/26/2012
Interesting story, I hope you'll update it sometime in the future.
Lightning's and Hope's relationship hardly seems to be the most ideal, but one can't help but feel for him for trying and her for going through with it.
Hope seems to want to be loved (desperately), and Lightning seems to be a bit unsure about the whole situation. Some clearly seen frictions here and there.
And where does Fang fit into the picture. Is she interested in Light, or is it really Hope she wants? That would be a step away from the normal tropes around here, but I guess we'll have to wait and (hopefully) see.
CocoNeko chapter 2 . 6/17/2012
Just wanted to say that your story is interesting and well so far it makes me want to read more. There is not much out of character, actually I believe you have capture the essence of the characters pretty well specially Lightning’s who I imagine to have a difficulty and awkward time dealing with a child. Well just wanted to say that and hope to see more of your story soon.
FangoftheYun chapter 2 . 6/10/2012
Fang needs a good punt, and I can see that happening. Well, Light crabbing on Hope at least. I enjoyed the read.
Vecktus chapter 2 . 6/9/2012
Well, at least now I'm sure Fang has some serius problem with Hope. Can't wait to see how that will turn out.

Peace.
thewhitespirit chapter 2 . 6/8/2012
Hehe so cute :) it's cute that lightnings gonna be having.a baby its awesome! I actually dont think ive read a story where lights pregnant actually! Hehe soon :)
thewhitespirit chapter 1 . 6/6/2012
HEY GIRL WHAT GOES ON? haha i'm procrastinating right now, and i was like, "oh, i should go to ladyalaska's profile," and then i saw you had an updated story and i was like "please be light x hope, PLEASE BE - YYYEEEESSSSSS!" haha it's good to see ya agin writing! and i see you went with the lightning's daughter story you told me about! when you told me the idea i was like, "oooh... that sounds like a good idea..." lol. i will see you soon! i enjoy the story bu-bye *winks*

p.s. i apologize, i had caffine this morning. O_o
Guest chapter 1 . 6/5/2012