Reviews for Playtime
PrincessLazyPants chapter 1 . 4/24/2013
Oh this is just wonderful! I love the last line.
Brock's Geodude chapter 1 . 10/20/2012
Aww, this was so sweet and so well-done. I love how Steph handles Damian. She's a fantastic character, and it's a travesty that DC flatout refuses to bring her back to the comics.
robindjtsd11 chapter 1 . 10/7/2012
This was so cute! This is what makes Damian and interesting Robin because he's learning how to be a kid and Steph is definitely the best to show him how to be one. Great story!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/9/2012
I love this story! I would love to see you take on more Steph/Damian stories. Maybe with a little Dick thrown in?
Bisepadi chapter 1 . 7/1/2012
I aaawed so hard at this, my jaw hurts...
Purple Majestic chapter 1 . 6/14/2012
I like this story!
mariposablossom chapter 1 . 6/6/2012
I demand more Steph and Dami fics from you. Please please please write more because this was all sorts of wonderful :]

Honestly, I miss Dick!Bats, Steph!B-girl, and Dami!Robin team-ups. The potential they had was amazing and I feel cheated that we had that taken away from us.

And I think you have the potential to patch that hole with wonderful fics ;)

Good luck!
cool poop chapter 1 . 6/5/2012
Aw! This story was adorable! Right in the feels! I hope that you continue more stories!
cluelessninja65 chapter 1 . 6/5/2012
wow this was just what i needed! i have missed steph so much in the new 52 and this is what i loved about the energy between her and damian. i really think that she is just what he needs, someone who understands a vigilante but is still so different and driven by different motives. great little oneshot!
haileyharley chapter 1 . 6/5/2012
awww i just exploded a little inside ;w; so cute! please update soon!
TheIndependentVigilante chapter 1 . 6/5/2012
This was really awesome.
Beathas chapter 1 . 6/5/2012
I love it! I wish the reboot hadn't happened and DC had let Dick and Steph humanize Damian and teach him about childhood.
PC chapter 1 . 6/5/2012