Reviews for Seatbelts
millerdobey chapter 38 . 7/26/2014
Yeah, well, still procrastinating. Guess I won't be studying for that test today. Lol! Great story, loved the angst as usual. Thanks for sharing!
Julianne chapter 13 . 9/15/2013
This chapter is a whole lot better then the last one. I'm glad you are making Booth's seat belt phobia a real problem and not just a quirk of his character.
Julianne chapter 12 . 9/15/2013
Sweets should leave Booth alone. Let Booth come to him when he feels the need.
Julianne chapter 6 . 9/15/2013
I like your story but I hate when the show makes Booth look like a dumb schmuck next to Brennan. This chapter was better then the last one, where you made Booth look like a big baby. Don't take it too far. Brennan has to have some respect for him or its not an equal partnership.
Ellie chapter 3 . 5/8/2013
Really good. There is one episode where booth is wearing his seatbelt and its when Brennan gives birth(the gag reel)
mariu100 chapter 38 . 2/26/2013
Finally catching up on some stories; got to tell you, the ending to this one had me tearing up-it was incredibly sweet. I'm glad Booth agreed to use his seatbelt and that he told Brennan his story. And yay for yucky stuff!
SeverusSnape'sLove chapter 38 . 2/21/2013
I really enjoyed this story. :)
EveyEve1215 chapter 38 . 2/7/2013
Very good story. Very entertaining, so many of our favorite characters, so many storylines, surrounding the major story, that was kewl. :)
Thanks for the entertainment :)
EveyEve1215 chapter 32 . 2/7/2013
Adam Lambert... hahahaha
EveyEve1215 chapter 26 . 2/7/2013
:( it is amazing how receptive, brave, courageous, children can be...
EveyEve1215 chapter 22 . 2/7/2013
Curious, Jared asked, "Pops said that you've decided not to wear your seatbelt anymore. You know you can get a ticket if you get caught."Frowning, Booth said, "I promised Bones that I'd try to wear it. As for the ticket, how many cops do you know that would give me a ticket once I showed them my badge?"Laughing, Jared asked, "Really, you'd flash your badge if a cop pulled you over?"Smiling, Booth replied, "Of course. I'd be a fool not to."

Y1ou know in the back of my mind I always wondered that...
EveyEve1215 chapter 21 . 2/7/2013
I like how both Brennan and Booth say this... "If he forgives you then I will. If he won't forgive you then I won't. Do you understand?"
EveyEve1215 chapter 14 . 2/7/2013
I do. I was thinking the same thing, I've been in two deadly accidents and I though I wasn't driving I could've died. Once I was in a rolled car, roof style. Cause of that accident, driving with an inexperienced driver, hyroplanning. We both had our seatbelts on and climbed out with minor scraps and cuts. Second was bad weath, snow and slush and ice, and a very bad inexperienced driver. Car hit a guard rail, I think I was the only one with a seatbelt on, saved the girl next to me from flyinf out the window that shattered on inpact. I know a lot of family and friends who have been in accidents and for the most part they wear their sealtbelts. I know my brother didn't always wear his, but on the day of his graduation he decided to and he got into an accident driving to the ceremony. That was scary. The car was tore up pretty badly, I used to nag him like Brennan is nagging Booth about his seatbelt all the time, since that accident though, he wears it. I have been in an accident where I was driving, the driver behind me fell asleep and slammed into me at a red light, there was a car in front if me, but thank God I didn't hit it. I had my foot inthe brake at the time of inpact and pressed hardee when I was actuallt hit. I didhave bruising and soreness from the seatbelt, but after 2 months or so I was fine and able to continue working out and normal activity.

I used to be a driver for a bus company and they had seatbelt cutters on the keyrings, and I've decided to get some for my truck and love ones because crazy as it seems pocket knives don't always work.

Driving is such a dangerous freedom,irony... my mom said she doesn't plan on renewing her license when her current one expires... :/
timesquaretang chapter 38 . 1/27/2013
Crying because I don't want this fanfic to end! Ugh it was so good, good job! (:
bookwormlady chapter 38 . 1/26/2013
I thought it was a great story. Thanks for sharing it!