Reviews for All the Way to the Bone
SeverusSnape'sLove chapter 14 . 10/10
Brilliant story. I love all things Tim.
Englishgal chapter 14 . 6/9
Another unputdownable story. Brilliant.
Fire-NA-Seapark chapter 14 . 8/27/2014
This was lovely. Thank you.
Fire-NA-Seapark chapter 6 . 8/27/2014
I wish this interface let me copy and paste.

Anyway the remark about liking Tim better when he wore golf shirts and was nice to people was just perfect .

This all just. Reads like an Elmore Leonard novel. Though in some's better.
Fire-NA-Seapark chapter 5 . 8/27/2014
I love this. Your writing skills are just amazing.
Guest chapter 2 . 5/21/2014
I'm late to this party but happily reading all of your stuff, which is phenomenal. But "Tim found a column to lean on" might just be my favorite sentence from anything, anywhere. Nobody, but nobody, leans like our boy.
Fire-NA-Seapark chapter 9 . 4/13/2013
I just want to say I was being an absolute idiot when I wrote my first review. I was sad and horrible and stupid, too. What a prize.

I apologized to Freah Outa Ideas and I apologize to all of you. This is a beautiful story and just because I love smut - well, that's my problem, yes?

Again, sorry for being so horrible and insulting someone who has the courage to put herself out there. And what she does put out there is very lovely.
Fire-NA-Seapark chapter 4 . 4/12/2013
A long, warm hug?

My parents are 10000 years old and they kiss each when they've been separated for a day or so. And my dad was a scientist, so all mom had to worry about is that he'd get a nick in his gloves April 2002 (SARS).

So you mean that two young, hormone-ally backed up for years beauties wouldn't at least share a pretty intense kiss, especially when one of them goes to work alive every day and the chance that he won't come home because he's been killed are greater than zero?

I don't mean to sound horrible. I am kind of sick and I'm going in the hospital on Monday and my hubby and kids just make it hurt more by wanting to hug me. So I am writing this under the influence of pain- many different kinds - and that tends to make one see,the world as a crappy place. So I am sorry to be so blunt. But ...oh I need to stop writing because ill get even more annoying.

I've just found this relationship with Tim and Miliana lacking in any sort of passion and sexual chemistry.
But thank you for writing it.
Corbyinoz chapter 14 . 2/12/2013
Another cracker of a story. The only problem is that this is all becoming canon for me and I'm going to find myself confused when watching the show, I know I am.
SassyJ chapter 8 . 12/20/2012
I vote voodoo... loving this story.
Romantique The Original chapter 14 . 7/21/2012
Excellet fic! This should me made into an epsiode! I look forward to more from you. :)
Romantique The Original chapter 12 . 7/21/2012
"Too bad about the wet shoes," Raylan said to him, shaking his head and tut-tutting. "They look expensive."

"They're alligator," Ducatel replied calmly, coldly. "I shot him myself. I'll have some free time in a couple of days. I'll take you for ride on the bayou and introduce you to his cousins."

"I appreciate the hospitality, Henry," Raylan smiled, pretending not to hear the threat. "But I think you'll be busy this week. Why don't I come back, say, in a few years?"

An example of your dialog ... it's so freakin' good and Elmore Leonardesque!:)
Romantique The Original chapter 11 . 7/21/2012
Thank you for the info on snipers in the war and tying it into Tim. And bringing in PTSD. And YES! for weaving in Judge Reardon thru Judge Zebulon Pike Delaney.

Having not spent too much time in Louisiana, I have spent a good stint of time in neighboring Mississippi. You've got the flavor down.
Romantique The Original chapter 9 . 7/21/2012
Still loving this story you weave.
Romantique The Original chapter 6 . 7/20/2012
Love it. On to next chapter ...
52 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »