Reviews for The Gift
cullensrule chapter 1 . 3/22
The start of something so good.
Katherine - Child of Dreams chapter 1 . 2/9/2014
Awwww!
Maxsmomma chapter 1 . 11/8/2013
Very nice - great touch with the writing and so very believable while going in a new direction.

If only things had transpired this way...
leelator chapter 1 . 11/8/2013
Aww, that was so damn sweet. You're right. There's just nothing more adorable than pre-phase Jake. Loved the whole thing, particularly him being busted by Charlie (which was hysterical) and the whole shell thing (which was too precious for words). Thanks so much for sharing this with us!
PastOneonta chapter 1 . 2/12/2013
I love this story. It is so sweet and so positive. Jacob is absolutely delightful in his plan to help the girl of his dreams get better. He is just a teenager but he is about to transform, and the references to the fire and the heat tell us what is going to happen. It looks like he will build Bella back before he transforms and then she will be stronger too. He was so funny in parts, it just made the whole story so genuine and realistic and the happiness we always wanted for young Jake and Bella. Thanks for writing! How about the next chapter?
Gracfully chapter 1 . 9/2/2012
:) like it
m.m.press chapter 1 . 8/1/2012
This is the second time I'm reading this and it's so good-the anticipation is like the first time! It was perfect and adorable and just the right amount of sexy.
BeckieT108 chapter 1 . 6/21/2012
Loved it. I know it was only a one shot but I would love to see how their relationship progresses. They were so cute together.
ObsessedwReading chapter 1 . 6/16/2012
AW! :) I'm glad Jake was there for her.
Michaelis'sMistress chapter 1 . 6/14/2012
Nice She Groped his junk nice !
DredHedRed chapter 1 . 6/6/2012
What a delightful one shot! I loved the references to Jacob's impending change, and you caught his cocky vulnerability perfectly.
kerentrev chapter 1 . 6/5/2012
Omg! It was beatiful! I loved it! Soo jake and bells, so accurate and fitting! best j/b pre wolf ever!
KimberlyAnnT chapter 1 . 6/5/2012
I love them together..Loved your one shot..
feebes86 chapter 1 . 6/5/2012
What a sweet and touching story... I loved the dialogue that Jacob had going through his head. It cracked me up... sounded just like I think a teenage boy would sound... if we could hear their thoughts of course...

Good job!
Becky498 chapter 1 . 6/5/2012
You can't end it there you just can't its so mean of you! In other words I really love it