Reviews for Iron Fist : The Movie
shejams chapter 27 . 1/29
This was cool. Off to "watch" the sequel.
Enjoyed this very much. Haven't really gave Powerman and Iron Fist any thought until I started watching Ultimate Spiderman. I use to read their comics when I was a kid.
I love Misty and Colleen. Those chicks are bad!
awesomeness50 chapter 21 . 11/26/2012
The dialogue between Danny and Davos was brilliant
awesomeness50 chapter 18 . 11/23/2012
Misty Knight is like -damn Colleen is in with Danny cause they're talking about their martial arts and shit. I better seal the deal quick.
Dusk Mind chapter 27 . 11/22/2012
Incredible story!
It is not only a grat fanfic, but rather, it should be done into a movie, this is the best passage way of iron Fist into movies. Great work!
awesomeness50 chapter 16 . 11/21/2012
Is the guy who lost his family The Punisher.
grelber37 chapter 26 . 11/8/2012
I love the final image in which Davos disolves. I love how you take some time to psychoanalyze the villain. Yet, as in all of your well-written chapters, you keep the action moving. A person enjoys reading this tale.

I post currently a story in which someone endangers Knight & Wing and seeks revenge on Iron Fist. Hopefully, the story differs enough from yours. Many comic stories would have the same elements: Nightwing in peril and someone after Iron Fist.
grelber37 chapter 10 . 11/8/2012
You write/compose action very well. You bring the Daughters of the Dragon into Iron Fist's origin story. Most Fist fans are going to hope that they appear sooner in a series rather than later. You meet fan expectations.
grelber37 chapter 5 . 11/8/2012
Capyle, you do a good job with this chapter. You do a good job with this whole story. I like how you incorporate your earlier text into this chapter. That step is easy enough to take; however, you remember to take it. I like also the imagination in describing Daniel's physical transformation and his mystical trial.
grelber37 chapter 1 . 10/22/2012
As you know, you sure can write, man. Your prose balanced two needs well. You move the story along, yet you take time for just enough detail. I appreciated especially that Danny reads Deadly Hands of Kung-Fu. Comic geeks would get the in joke.
This story should be a movie. And, as you know, there should be an Iron Fist movie. Ideally, starring Ray Park. A reader can tell that this prose is essentially a screenplay. The text has plenty of good dialogue accompanied by brief character descriptions and some "stage directions" on behavior.
I am going to enjoy reading further.
ChocolateyGenesis chapter 23 . 10/16/2012
Ooooh yeah! It's the final battle! Can't wait!
ChocolateyGenesis chapter 22 . 10/8/2012
Nice to see you've constructed a "let the villain get his due" kind of scene, it's very Disney-ish, very fullfilling
ChocolateyGenesis chapter 20 . 9/23/2012
Another great chapter, can't wait for the next one
ChocolateyGenesis chapter 19 . 9/18/2012
Once again, a very awesome chapter. I liked how you wrote Iron Fist in a moment of anger, most people would've had Meachum get beat up because "hurr durr badassery" but you've managed to write competently. Kudos to you!
ChocolateyGenesis chapter 14 . 8/19/2012
Very good story sir! I don't really know much about Iron Fist, but I do know this "script" as you call it is very befitting of a Marvel movie. I don't understand how this hasn't been given more reviews! But anyway, keep up the good work.
mezza-verita chapter 10 . 7/16/2012
Wow, you're a really good writer- I literally read all 10 chapters in a single sitting. It's a shame this story hasn't got more reviews. Any-who, keep up the great work! One last thing, is Misty's and Danny's relationship going to have significant part in the story in future chapters? I personally would like to see a your take on their relartionship as well as a general small focus on it. :)