Reviews for Iron Fist : The Movie
Fionn the Otaku chapter 1 . 5/28
Not a bad start, just one BIG problem. It is really, really hard to buy that Danny's father managed to crash land in juuuust the right spot for Danny to get picked up by people from Kun Lun (in the Comics it was pretty obvious from the very start that Danny's father was looking for the mystical city and knew where to find it) and Meachum not being anywhere near as directly involved in the deaths of Danny's parent means that Danny has far less reason to become the Iron Fist as well as far less reason to return to America looking to avenge his parents.
shejams chapter 27 . 1/29/2014
This was cool. Off to "watch" the sequel.
Enjoyed this very much. Haven't really gave Powerman and Iron Fist any thought until I started watching Ultimate Spiderman. I use to read their comics when I was a kid.
I love Misty and Colleen. Those chicks are bad!
awesomeness50 chapter 21 . 11/26/2012
The dialogue between Danny and Davos was brilliant
awesomeness50 chapter 18 . 11/23/2012
Misty Knight is like -damn Colleen is in with Danny cause they're talking about their martial arts and shit. I better seal the deal quick.
Dusk Mind chapter 27 . 11/22/2012
Incredible story!
It is not only a grat fanfic, but rather, it should be done into a movie, this is the best passage way of iron Fist into movies. Great work!
awesomeness50 chapter 16 . 11/21/2012
Is the guy who lost his family The Punisher.
grelber37 chapter 26 . 11/8/2012
I love the final image in which Davos disolves. I love how you take some time to psychoanalyze the villain. Yet, as in all of your well-written chapters, you keep the action moving. A person enjoys reading this tale.

I post currently a story in which someone endangers Knight & Wing and seeks revenge on Iron Fist. Hopefully, the story differs enough from yours. Many comic stories would have the same elements: Nightwing in peril and someone after Iron Fist.
grelber37 chapter 10 . 11/8/2012
You write/compose action very well. You bring the Daughters of the Dragon into Iron Fist's origin story. Most Fist fans are going to hope that they appear sooner in a series rather than later. You meet fan expectations.
grelber37 chapter 5 . 11/8/2012
Capyle, you do a good job with this chapter. You do a good job with this whole story. I like how you incorporate your earlier text into this chapter. That step is easy enough to take; however, you remember to take it. I like also the imagination in describing Daniel's physical transformation and his mystical trial.
grelber37 chapter 1 . 10/22/2012
As you know, you sure can write, man. Your prose balanced two needs well. You move the story along, yet you take time for just enough detail. I appreciated especially that Danny reads Deadly Hands of Kung-Fu. Comic geeks would get the in joke.
This story should be a movie. And, as you know, there should be an Iron Fist movie. Ideally, starring Ray Park. A reader can tell that this prose is essentially a screenplay. The text has plenty of good dialogue accompanied by brief character descriptions and some "stage directions" on behavior.
I am going to enjoy reading further.
ChocolateyGenesis chapter 23 . 10/16/2012
Ooooh yeah! It's the final battle! Can't wait!
ChocolateyGenesis chapter 22 . 10/8/2012
Nice to see you've constructed a "let the villain get his due" kind of scene, it's very Disney-ish, very fullfilling
ChocolateyGenesis chapter 20 . 9/23/2012
Another great chapter, can't wait for the next one
ChocolateyGenesis chapter 19 . 9/18/2012
Once again, a very awesome chapter. I liked how you wrote Iron Fist in a moment of anger, most people would've had Meachum get beat up because "hurr durr badassery" but you've managed to write competently. Kudos to you!
ChocolateyGenesis chapter 14 . 8/19/2012
Very good story sir! I don't really know much about Iron Fist, but I do know this "script" as you call it is very befitting of a Marvel movie. I don't understand how this hasn't been given more reviews! But anyway, keep up the good work.