Reviews for The A Thing
Cara chapter 17 . 3/31/2013
Fairly good story. Something to watch though is your use of the word can't, you tend to use it in the place of couldn't. I normally wouldn't point this type of thing out, but it has been quite repetitive throughout the entire story. Another thing that has bothered me is that Maura and Jane seem to have no sense of urgency to find the killer. When there is a murderer on the loose the investigators don't tend to be like "oh hey let's go to the movies instead of trying to figure out who killed this poor girl." With that said I still read the entire thing, so it must of had that certain something.
Calzona13 chapter 16 . 9/19/2012
This is an awesome story:) I hope you update soon!
texas chapter 14 . 9/4/2012
Enjoying the story. I now need to see the other show.
Squeeegy chapter 13 . 8/28/2012
That was so cute. I can't believe this story doesn't have more reviews. But maybe there aren't so many people who watch both shows? Idk... anyways, I love it. Can't wait for the next chapter :)
AMCPrincess chapter 13 . 8/28/2012
great update!:)
magicbones chapter 11 . 8/14/2012
I think you are doing just fine with the Rizzles, it didn't feel butchered at all. Great job with this story, I am thoroughly enjoying it. Can't wait for more.
AMCPrincess chapter 11 . 8/14/2012
great update!:)
tutorwife93 chapter 9 . 8/1/2012
I love this story...
That's actually all I can say. It truly is amazing. The way you capture each character, and especially the chemistry between Jane and Maura, is perfection.
I rarely review but I couldn't help but tell you how much I love this. Each chapter has left me like a heroin addict, begging for more. Just so you're aware, I'm going to hold my breath until you next update! It better be soon or else you've killed someone ;)

P.S. There's no such thing as too much "mushy Rizzles stuff".
Guest chapter 4 . 7/27/2012
Your rite they not supposed to be attractive to each other
Chelsea chapter 6 . 7/11/2012
This is good to begin with! I am excited about the text messages between Maura, Jane, and A! I'd like to see Maura get some. This could turn out really well!
Abva chapter 6 . 7/10/2012
Great crossover I like it, please update soon :)
Guest chapter 1 . 7/3/2012
hell yes detective rizzoli to teh rescue!1
Castlelover222 chapter 5 . 7/3/2012
I watch both shows and i have to argee with you about Wren(is that how you spell his name?) but i would also like to say its a good story! And have more -A and Rizzoil! Haha i like her reaction to it!
FoxyRoxyAngel chapter 2 . 6/12/2012
so glad for a crossover between my favorite two shows...can't wait for the next update!
Castlelover222 chapter 2 . 6/12/2012
Holy crap didnt see that coming! Haha poor jane A going to put her thro hell