Reviews for All's Fair In Love And War
Melikalilly chapter 8 . 11/11
I love this story hope you decide to continue it
Pennieyoung chapter 8 . 10/31
Love this story, hope you update it soon:)
Vegasman chapter 8 . 9/25
It's brilliant, I have to say please, please, please, finish this fantastic story.
Vegasman chapter 6 . 9/25
I think Luna hit him with the more magic spell, that sould get Snape out of their way.
Vegasman chapter 5 . 9/25
Dumbass Dumbledore will not let it go that easily!
Vegasman chapter 3 . 9/25
2 down and five to go
Vegasman chapter 2 . 9/25
What went wrong is Dumbass's meadleing in the first place!
Vegasman chapter 1 . 9/25
Excellent start
Bronze chapter 4 . 9/10
Seems to me BOTH Quirrell and Voldemort need target practice if their combined aim was that poor! Either that or the Troll was a lot smarter then wizards give them credit for. And when you actually think about it, they probably are. After all, most wizards believe they're at the very top of the food chain. That no other species could possibly be stronger both physically as well as magically then they are nor smarter. Thus it's no surprise that two dumb as a stone wizards were out smarted by a Troll.
keitaropurple69 chapter 8 . 6/23
I love this story and it is very original, but i was wondering if you were going to add anymore to the story or not?
desireejones99 chapter 8 . 6/18
great series hope that updates will be coming soon
Please update this wonderful story
Silverrosestorm chapter 8 . 4/2
Loving what you have going here! i hope you eventually come back to this story and write more. I'm dying to know what happens next!
justanfanboy chapter 1 . 2/2
killing your first born? damn that goes really far
So they are grow adults bashing up little kids? Really? They should at least realise that Ron ect. Aren't the same people that hurt them, at least not yet. I know this is late but...