Reviews for All's Fair In Love And War
LWJ2 chapter 8 . 4/9
Chs. 1 - 8

I like how you've done this, and am looking forward to your updates with great anticipation. Thanks for writing and sharing this.
bookluv22 chapter 7 . 3/30
I love this! Dumbes, Ron, Molly, and Ginny Weasley have always bothered me by how fake, manipulative, and selfish they are. I'm happy so far as to how they are being portrayed.

Go Amelia and Minera! Finally they show some real backbone rather then misguided loyalty.

I love how Harry, Neville, Luna, and Hermoine are written to how I've always viewed them; strong, capable, and not just letting shit happen but taking control and winning.

Hope to see more soon!

Also I really hope Snape gets his in the end.
MarilynT chapter 8 . 3/28
great story! Hope you are working on update. I am adding to favorites so I can read when you do. Thanks for writing and providing enjoyment!
jada951 chapter 8 . 3/26
excellent writing.
great storyline.
i'm glad you went as far as you did.
Of course, I'd like to read more...
if you ever come back to it.
you have a good story here.
midnightscar17 chapter 8 . 3/19
Update
bookluv22 chapter 8 . 3/17
Please update soon! This is a fantastic story!
Jeff chapter 8 . 3/14
I enjoy your stories very much. But it is disturbing that our four heroes can easily dispatch all of the deatheaters and the next generation, yet are inept in dealing with Dumbledore.
Amelia Bones is even worse for not getting the Weasley or MacTavish testimony before Dumbledore knew they were in custody. That's just shoddy work on her part.
Another inconsistency is how the four have apparently learned the principle of not leaving a breathing enemy behind you when dealing with the deatheaters, but are so interested in their own revenge that they allow the Malfoy's, Ron, and Dumbledore to continue to be a danger. If this story was intended to be a tragedy Luna would be justified in cursing the others for failing to act as Voldemort wins through the actions of those allowed to survive.
I look forward till you're next posting.
Bentears chapter 8 . 3/13
Interesting story. Hope to read more when you get back to posting again!
niloc66 chapter 8 . 2/18
I like this story. I hope to be able to read more of it soon.
moosejuice5 chapter 2 . 2/12
McGonagall is very ooc here
bookwormrdd chapter 8 . 1/23
update!
yuiop chapter 8 . 1/21
Nice
pathja chapter 8 . 1/14
Absolut tiptop story.
Please continue
geekchick1804 chapter 8 . 12/15/2014
I love this story. I hope that it is only on hiatus and not been abandoned.-
sfjoellen chapter 8 . 11/8/2014
the curse destroying magic is too easy.

it's a good story with great characterizations but that curse is a win button and cheapens the plot. Given that curse and the kids willingness to use it on schoolchildren (the Slytherin ambushers) and given the fact that Dumbledore has been much much worse in the service of 'the greater good', they should have destroyed Dumble's magic and Ron's for exceeding a base line of 'evilness'.

last thing. even if they are of age in mind and experience it's a bit icky to have kids that age flirting with sexual activity. It might make some of your readers uncomfortable and doesn't add to the story, imho.