Reviews for All's Fair In Love And War
texan-muggle chapter 6 . 7/22
A member of a Yahoo group I subscribe to suggested that you haven't updated this story in so long because you have written yourself into a corner...you need Dumbledore alive for a long time but you're left no choice but to kill the f*cker...

Hopefully you get your muse back for this one...
I remeber why I do not read pass this story chapter, first is dead second is moronic to a point the seems writing by a moronic low brain human been, there is no prove it is man or woman or msybe is both who care. Still stupid story
Aaran St. Vines chapter 8 . 7/19
Just excellent.
dead for life chapter 8 . 7/11
This is truly an awesome story! I hope one day you update this story!
bassoongirl14 chapter 8 . 5/19
Totally love this so far!
Mionefan chapter 8 . 4/24
Well, okay for this part of the story and I guess you could call this one complete. Part 2 would probably be a continuation of the story if you have the will to write it. I enjoyed the story so far, but there were a few minor points that I feel you may have been tripped up on. I'm surprised that Dumbledore hasn't twigged to the fact that Harr, Hermione and Neville seem to be a bit more powerful than they should be for first years. As a powerful person, he should have been a bit suspicious.
Second, why hasn't he noticed that Harry and Hermione are far closer than one would expect of eleven year olds, that Harry should have been too timid to approach. Odd that.
So Luna went back to save her mother. That would have made an interesting tale since she would have had to go back to a nine year old. There is still something odd about the time frame that you've constructed as it seems a bit of slipping on things that happened after first year seem to have crept in. I know you've addressed most of them, but something still seems off, and I can't put my finger on it.
misteryman526 chapter 8 . 3/11
Someone once said: "I have not nor will I ever abandon either story". Oh wait, that was you! So have you been hit by the catastrophic medical bad luck that seems to have taken many of our favorite fanfiction writers in recent years, or did you actually abandon writing fanfiction?
Another great story not finished, please update this story

Steve
Specky Clarke chapter 8 . 1/21
great story. a logical time travel tale.
sayantan2201 chapter 8 . 12/30/2015
Wonderful story...so are you going to let Ginny die and punish Lockhart in the diagonally ...you do you have some other way to create mayhem ...anyway would love to read more ...especially the changes taking place especially after dumb-old-door is shown the door...and Harry taking his lordship
Venus914 chapter 8 . 12/26/2015
Kill all Weasleys!
hpf2114 chapter 8 . 12/16/2015
This like "Revolution" is a top shelf High quality can't be beat story. I see it has been three years sense you have updated this great story. Real life takes it's toll on us all, but it should leave great HP writers alone. I hope you can make it back to us. This is going on my favorites and follow list hoping that you do make it back. You are missed!
at-nightfall chapter 5 . 12/14/2015
How do you make Hogwarts it's own legal country? I know it has been done several times in fanfiction. Is it in the original series? Attempted homicide is an ex officio delict, which has to be prosecuted by the state.
bet7368 chapter 8 . 11/9/2015
Enjoying your story, just found it actually. Wondering if there are more chapters to come? Thank you for writing it.
Jeb59 chapter 8 . 9/3/2015
I like this story! is it going to be continued?