Reviews for All's Fair In Love And War
Please update this wonderful story
Silverrosestorm chapter 8 . 4/2
Loving what you have going here! i hope you eventually come back to this story and write more. I'm dying to know what happens next!
justanfanboy chapter 1 . 2/2
killing your first born? damn that goes really far
So they are grow adults bashing up little kids? Really? They should at least realise that Ron ect. Aren't the same people that hurt them, at least not yet. I know this is late but...
torrent56 chapter 1 . 1/27
This is really no more than what I expected coming from a Harmonian who seemed to have difficulty seeing what canon is. You had to make everyone horribly OOC for your story to work especially those “filthy Weasleys”.

You just helped to support Melissa’s point in the 2005 Mugglenet interview after HBP was released. I will quote the relevant section for you now.
Melissa Anelli: I have to tell you, I'm looking forward to [this coming out], because, you know, a lot of this is predicated upon a necessary hate for another character. Ron has suffered horribly at the hands of Harry/Hermione shippers.
JKR: That bit makes me very uncomfortable, actually. Yeah, that bit does make me uncomfortable.
anjiepotter chapter 6 . 12/2/2016
I still don't understand how did Luna's mother survived? after all they gone back time of their eleventh years. the time also not specific. so I was confused whenever her parents got mentioned.
1ori ann chapter 8 . 10/17/2016
For any readers who look at reviews before reading, READ THIS STORY.
I know it isn't finished and hasn't been updated in 4 years, but I am willing to flag it to follow, in hopes that ot is updated with new chapters.
I cannot (but have to) wait to read what happens next.
nkh1 chapter 8 . 8/13/2016
excellent story. Hope the muse returns as this needs more!
galeck chapter 8 . 8/11/2016
I wish there were moar of this story
aptteach123 chapter 8 . 7/31/2016
This is a great story! I notice you haven't updated since 2012, however; I do hope you haven't abandoned it. I'd love to see what happens next.
texan-muggle chapter 6 . 7/22/2016
A member of a Yahoo group I subscribe to suggested that you haven't updated this story in so long because you have written yourself into a corner...you need Dumbledore alive for a long time but you're left no choice but to kill the f*cker...

Hopefully you get your muse back for this one...
Guest chapter 2 . 7/22/2016
I remeber why I do not read pass this story chapter, first is dead second is moronic to a point the seems writing by a moronic low brain human been, there is no prove it is man or woman or msybe is both who care. Still stupid story
Aaran St. Vines chapter 8 . 7/19/2016
Just excellent.
TubfullOfDishes345 chapter 8 . 7/11/2016
This is truly an awesome story! I hope one day you update this story!
bassoongirl14 chapter 8 . 5/19/2016
Totally love this so far!