Reviews for Lay Down Your Sword Before Me
pinksugarrush chapter 8 . 11/13/2015
Absolutely lovely! The ending is very touching! :)
Aw chapter 8 . 10/21/2015
AWWWWWW! How sweet! I think I died of feels! Death by sweet fix what a way to go ahhhhhh.
Resembool Ranger8 chapter 8 . 1/17/2015
What if someone heard all of that? Like they went to their door and heard every word that was spoken?
TeamJacob1998 chapter 8 . 1/6/2014
I loved this story
Elle chapter 1 . 9/2/2013
Your grammar, spelling mistakes, and runon sentences were very distracting.

And what the hell does "cut through as though it were wine" mean?! You use it TWICE.
OJSZ chapter 8 . 5/3/2013
Allie Danger chapter 2 . 2/22/2013
omg... im really dying!
Allie Danger chapter 1 . 2/22/2013
OMG im stressed!
i loveeee this first chapter..
I love reading about edmund being tortured, and the reactions of his siblings at this fact
and Miraz jajajaja.. Edmund is so awesome!
ok.. so.. he has water falling to his head.. a leg out of use, now a broken finger, a big cut in his face, bruised wrists... AWESOME!jajaj
i love drama :)
I'll keep reading
Crystal di Angelo chapter 8 . 2/21/2013
The ending is just so shaking.
lilgirl123 chapter 1 . 9/19/2012
I read this the first time I came to this site(fanfiction of'course) ,I switched off ma computer den I realised I wanted to read It again ,and I didnt Know dis storys name :(. Two days I've Been searcing And den I finnally found it !Today!
tears of happines HURRAY!
wolfeclipse25 chapter 8 . 8/1/2012
Wow, short but a great read! I'm a little creeped out by the amount of affection Peter is showing. It's almost further than brotherly love. But besides that I loved this story!
rainbowmai chapter 1 . 7/1/2012
This is an amazing story. I'm just going to post one big comment at the very end instead of at every chapter but I did read and thoroughly love and enjoy the entire story.

You did a fantastic job the characters were very three dimensional and you could she their characteristics and thought patterns and feeling as the worked through all the problems and crises in this story. This story caught my attention and I just could not stop reading. I actually stayed up way to late for my own good and put off many important things that I should have been working on just to finish reading this. I loved all the twists and turns, and I simply adored how you could she the characters grow and progress and change throughout the story while still reigning true to their characters in the tv show. I believe that this story was good enough that you could publish it. You would just have to change some of the characters names so there was no copyright issues.

Just fantastic work in all and thank you for writing it. It certainly made me laugh and it made me cry. I fell this story brought something to y life so thank you for giving it to the world to read.
lifechiaroscuro chapter 8 . 6/11/2012
Um... I'm sorry I'm being lazy and not bothering to tell you what they are, but there are quite a few grammar mistakes and confusing or improper word use in this chapter. Sometimes I just couldn't understand what you meant to say. I also noticed you said nothing of Peter not being able to go back to Narnia, which is an important enough detail that it should at least be mentioned.

It was still a great epilogue, though! Poor boys. How we abuse them for our own entertainment. But they'll recover. With time.