Reviews for Conspiracy
SumerSnow chapter 2 . 7/3/2013
Plz cuntinue soon! it's great!
TrueDemigodishness chapter 2 . 5/29/2013
More? Please? Seriously this is really good and NEEDS to be continued.
Mitsuki Rose chapter 2 . 4/23/2013
love the story hope you update soon
A Guest chapter 2 . 3/30/2013
Oooh! I can't wait to read what happens next!
Keep writing!
Guest chapter 2 . 11/23/2012
This is probably one of the best xmen/avengers crossovers I have read. It's so interesting, and I like that you remembered that Remy is an empath! Most people forgot :( Keep up the good work! and update soon?
IanPeriwinkle chapter 2 . 11/2/2012
This is so cute! And I can't wait to find out what happens next. :) (You remembered that Remy's an empath!)
StarKiss666 chapter 2 . 10/18/2012
Kitty is my favorite character...it would be cool if you made Logan always with her and protecting her. I like Kitty and logan's relationship in x-men: evolution! :) Then you could make it that Tony is kitty's father. He never knew about her...where the hell is he anyway?
Fawkes Devaue chapter 2 . 10/15/2012
I LOVE this story! I think you should show Emma informing them of the other mutants. Also, I think that Marie and Banner/Hulk should get together. He could be the only person who could touch her. When Emma tells them about the mutant and their different powers, she could say something like, "Marie has it the hardest." And when someone (Fury?) asks why that is, that could be when Marie's mutation is revealed. Marie could be one of the older mutant (perhaps about 22 years old), the only other mutants who are around her age are Beast, Charles, Jubilee, and Calousus. The other are all under 15 years of age. Just some suggestions. I hope you update soon, this is a really good story! :)
Blue Wolf Miko chapter 2 . 10/9/2012
best avengers/x-men crossover yet. please update soon.
wickedtruth89 chapter 2 . 9/9/2012
This is so interesting. Plus I can't help but like a crossover with Remy AND it's AU! I eagerly await the next chapter.
Guest chapter 2 . 7/16/2012
I look forward to more :)
BVBlover4ever chapter 2 . 7/13/2012
This sounds WAY amazing so far! Please update soon, i'm dying to know what happens next! :)
Amelia St.Claire chapter 2 . 7/12/2012
I really like this! Please continue!
Prototron MJ Tornada chapter 2 . 7/1/2012
I like this take on X-men and Avengers.
Anonymous chapter 2 . 6/26/2012
Really good, continue please!