Reviews for Guide Us Home
c3lia chapter 8 . 10/4/2014
well, as I feared, now i'm just thinking "ohhh I wish this story was properly completed"... Nevertheless, I'm glad I read it, and that you added the last little bit of "future" there! :) Anyway, thank you for taking the time to write this story and share it here with us! Célia
c3lia chapter 3 . 10/4/2014
I know that you (kindly) told us in the first chapter that you won't be finishing this story. But, against my better judgement, I read the first chapter, and then the second, and now the third. And I can't stop feeling torn between keeping with reading it (and knowing that it's not finished) or just stop now... But, at the end, I know I'll keep reading because you're such a great writer and this is such a great plot/AU. Wonderfull balance between dialogue and description; and lovely new character - Simon. Cheers from Portugal, Célia
Equilly chapter 8 . 10/3/2013
Can't wait for an update! I love Simon- he's definitely one of the highlights of the story.
AmeriGirlTN chapter 8 . 7/1/2013
This is much too good for you not to finish. Hope you find the time soon. Thanks!
Guest chapter 8 . 6/25/2013
Did you abandon this fic, it's been almost a year since we read a new chapter. Please tell me you'll finish it.
judyl1 chapter 8 . 5/23/2013
Hope you are planning on finishing this story. It is very good.
Audrey chapter 8 . 4/11/2013
Please continue I love your writing!
Mabella chapter 8 . 3/31/2013
I just discovered this wonderful story - will you be posting the next chapter soon? I really enjoy it.

It's brilliant! I love your original creation of Simon Crawley. Yes, I can see him fitting well into the scheme of things as Mary's younger twin. Can you keep him around ? To be the heir? I think Matthew and Mary will be very happy with each other anyway.
forlovealne chapter 1 . 3/15/2013
i re read this story 3 times and every time I was hoping for a new chapter.. i hope you have not abandon it as this story still has a lot of life to continue.
kezia.germ chapter 1 . 3/5/2013
Already I am enjoying this story than any other Downton Abbey fanfiction I have ever read. Your writing is smooth and impeccable. Some writers on this website tend to write the same thing over and over in different ways, but each new thought that you present is profound and adds to the story. In other words, you aren't just saying things to make your chapter longer, and it is highly refreshing.
AngelQueen chapter 8 . 3/1/2013
Oh my, this is such a fascinating AU! Huge, huge love for it! Things have been smoothed a bit for Mary and Matthew, but they still have their bumps to go through, the big one being the war.

Such a great job! Thanks for sharing, and I'm looking forward to seeing how Mary is handling things on the home front! :)
Love this chapter 1 . 1/23/2013
Please update!
Keriannerae chapter 8 . 1/23/2013
I do hope you haven't abandoned this story! Please update soon!
Guest chapter 8 . 1/21/2013
Please update!
Ara7 chapter 1 . 1/9/2013
What a great story! Will you finish it?