Reviews for The Woes of the Eternally Bored
LittleFishGirl1103 chapter 26 . 9/16/2014
This was such a great story! I read the whole thing in one go hehe... Your writing was magnificent and the best part was that Bernard was so in character. It can be hard to capture the 'essence' of a character but you did it so well. That's something I really pick up on and appreciate. Awesome job!
MaryJay24 chapter 25 . 11/11/2013
This chapter is a bit...confusing for me
Just a bit...really
MegaChoirQueer chapter 26 . 6/28/2013
ERMAGERD? YOU MEAN IT'S OVER?
I can't live like this.
XD
I just can't.
But I must...
And I'll be sure to read the one shots you published!
You're an amazing writer with an amazing vocabulary and amazing style and amazing everything. Be very, very proud of yourself for writing such a masterpiece! I'll be looking forward to future works of yours. :D
MegaChoirQueer chapter 25 . 6/28/2013
You probably had your own reasons for jumping to one year later, but I didn't really like it, I won't lie.
It irritates me that I won't know what happened in between xD possibly you say in the next chapters and/or the other stories you've written about tho couple that I have come to love almost as much as MegaRox. _
MegaChoirQueer chapter 14 . 6/28/2013
I didn't care for this chapter as much as the others, but I guess it was pretty important to Gwen, making it important to the story. P.S. I don't get what the numbers at the beginning of the story. Not like "Chapter 14" but just at the very beginning "5" or "3" or "4". I don't get it... Maybe you explained and I skipped it. Or idk. But I was just wondering...
MegaChoirQueer chapter 13 . 6/28/2013
Awwwwww :) Bernard's in love! Maybe? Lol. Gwen makes him so happy! It's so cute(: P.S. while reviewing, the song "Hate" by the Dresden Dolls came on and it reminds me SO much of Bernard in this story, with Gwen. You should look at it.
MegaChoirQueer chapter 12 . 6/28/2013
Awwwwwwwwwwwww(: that was super sweet. I can only wonder why she's there, though. But saying the big "L-word"? Oh snap. It was really romantic, though. Sort of. I don't know. But I wanna read the next chapter!
MegaChoirQueer chapter 11 . 6/28/2013
That was hot. I have no more to say.
MegaChoirQueer chapter 10 . 6/28/2013
Bernard is jelly! I was actually irritated when he pushed her away after that adorable (and somewhat steamy) kiss but I continued to read on and he was sort of an ass to Jeremy, but Im glad he changed his mind.
MegaChoirQueer chapter 9 . 6/28/2013
:O
Oh my.
She KISSED him!
I'm so delighted _
And "Is your inner Roxanne Ritchi satisfied?" GENIUS! Im so using that next time someone bothers me with a question I don't wanna answer xD
MegaChoirQueer chapter 8 . 6/28/2013
OH. SNAP. Bernard having sexy dreams with Gwen and then with the whole finger to the lips, "You're cute when you blush" thing. Oh my lord!
Im so excited to read the next chapter! I hope he kisses her!
MegaChoirQueer chapter 7 . 6/28/2013
I feel bad for Gwen, how embarrassed she gets. She likes Bernard and he just shrugs her off, but I imagine she's enjoying the challenge. And with her kissing him on the cheek... Awww :3
MegaChoirQueer chapter 6 . 6/28/2013
Awww. :3 Bernard's forming a crush on Gwen! It was inevitable, but it's so cute to watch! Have you ever read Fahrenheit 451? Gwen reminds me of Clarisse _
MegaChoirQueer chapter 4 . 6/28/2013
AWWWWW(: Bernard has his first hug! I really like how this story is in first person. Idk why, but I like to read how Bernard feels. He's an interesting specimen. XD
MegaChoirQueer chapter 3 . 6/28/2013
So, I'm reading this using the fanfiction app on the iPod on a road trip, and I never read it before because I wasn't really interested in reading a fic that wasn't mainly about Megamind and Roxanne, and I didn't think that it'd be that interesting, but I CAN'T STOP READING IT!
This is such a great story and Im excited to read the rest of the story.