Reviews for Spider's Bite
SpadePirates4Eva chapter 4 . 9/26/2013
HOW DARE YOU KILL KURAPIKA-KUN! I'LL KILL YOU!
Kuruta-Kei chapter 4 . 10/4/2012
What the? kurapika died? TT
SuckOutYourSoul chapter 4 . 2/10/2010
srry kurapika fans but i COMPLETELY agree with the "brat deserved to die" line truthfully (although i hate to do this) Kurapika's turning out to be just like sasuke from naruto. there for I LOVE THIS!
xxKilluaxx chapter 1 . 4/22/2008
it was ok...But ya know the characters dont really act like how you made them act in your story. LIke killua, HE WAS AN ASSASAN FO CRYIN OUT LOUD HE DOESNT TREMBLE! AND GON USUALLY DOESNT TREMBLE!AT THE END LEORIO SOUNDED LIKE HE HAD A CRUSH ON KURAPICKA!WELL IM GONNA GO SULK CAUSE SOME OF THESE STORIES MAKE ME UPSET CAUSE THEY MAKE SOME DIE AND OTHERS ARE THE WORD THAT I REFUSE TO SAY WHEN 2 DUDES LIKE EACH OTHER...SO BIBI *GOES IN CORNER TO SULK THEN WAVES GOOD BYE AND WRAPS ARMS AROUND LEGS*
Guest chapter 4 . 9/7/2006
O_o I find the characters really OOC.

Firstly, Kurapika wouldn't do something so stupid and wouldn't put his friends in danger like that.

Secondly, Killua is a pro assasin (at least was) and you made him kinda weak. For example the sentence:

'Trembling, Killua told.'

TOTALLY OOC!

And thirdly, the sentence(s)

'Looking scared, Gon whispered, “P-please, Kur-Kurapika! Please, calm d- down.” He looked about ready to cry.'

is SOO not like Gon at all.

Machi and Kuroro were kinda OOC too.

Therefore, this fic is (don't mean to be harsh) crap.
Nezrin chapter 4 . 5/16/2006
Ah! The world is going to explode for one reason!

1. Kurapika is dead.
Baubles chapter 4 . 12/16/2005
WTF.

Do you have any idea how much self-control it is taking for me to NOT flame?

Please mark it as AU and OC, since Kurapica isn't Kurapica at all. (:
Ame Mika'zuki chapter 4 . 4/18/2005
hi there! i love your fic! even if it was a tad too short for me, it was straight to the point...COOL! _ you killed the kuruta boy too! nice one! wahehehe..._ dont get me wrong though, i am NOT a Kurapika hater... i just think it's nice... _ VERY appropriate ending... i hope you'll keep on writing here...

ja ne!
Spider 9 chapter 4 . 11/10/2004
I have read yr story a long time ago. Sorry for not reviewing till now :P Just wanna say that I like the rocks
Klappy chapter 4 . 11/1/2004
NO! WHY DID YOU KILL KURAPIKA! I can't take this!

But it's great and you went right at the climax. BUt Kurapika still died! C'mon! Shalnark was one of my favorites, how come! The world is just too cruel... *goes to a corner and sobs like a lunatic*
Thirteenth-Spider chapter 4 . 10/13/2002
Why the hell did you kill Kurapika? Leorio was ok, demo... WAHHHH! Oh well, its just a fan fic anyway. Nice work, clean job and straight to the point. Plus, somehow, I think that's exactly how Kurapika would act under those circumstances. Still can't get how Shalnark managed to control him, though
Yukitsu chapter 4 . 6/10/2002
How could you kill Kurapika-sama... T_T
Miyuki1 chapter 4 . 6/5/2002
Hey! Nice fic! Please do a sequel! Ja ne!
Aroe chapter 4 . 6/5/2002
I liked that ! Plz continuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuue !
Aimura chapter 4 . 6/5/2002
...

Kurapika: *inspects the Kurapika in the story* Hmm...

AimurA: Why did you have to kill *that* Kurapika...? You... SHOULD'VE KILLED THIS ONE! *points at Kurapika, who blinks cutely* Awww..

Anyways, this story... you've protrayed the casts as they are! PerfeCt! But Kuroro seems abit... OOC? He doesn't use slang... or so i believe -_-