Reviews for Humanity of the Former Sexta Espada
sakurayuri89 chapter 5 . 11/8/2014
Please update soon! I like this story and hope to boost up your spirit and maybe having a good muse floating a round.. Please update soon, i am eager to know more
No Name chapter 6 . 10/5/2014
I really do love this story, Ichigo is too funny! I hope you can help us out with an update soon; I need more QUALITY IchiGrimm in my life- there just isn't enough.
Crazy-Hime chapter 6 . 8/23/2014
Yay! I really thought that this would not be continued so i was happy when discovered you updated! I am totally in love with all of your story sooo Im very excited for your next update. ;3

Thank You.
zenzhyn.zryuz chapter 6 . 7/16/2014
Thank you for update XD I love this story so much
Caitriona695 chapter 6 . 7/5/2014
Thank you for updating!

Since Gin raped Grimm while his arm was cut off, and Orihime healed that arm, wouldn't she already know about a different reitsu signature inside of Grimm? She also healed him more than once after that - she might not realize that the cub is a different individual at all. Are the new wounds that Ichigo is concerned about from Gin or from Grimm's time in the desert alone?
thebookworm90 chapter 6 . 7/2/2014
Heeeyyyy, you're back! And an update too?! Whooo!

*readsreadsreadsreadsreads*

Hah! "'Yer ass is my hand's bitch now!'" That's awesome! Can I use that in RL? Take your time, I can live with slow updates, just not abandonment.

The wounds that are festering on Grimmjow, are they the ones that Ichigo and Nnoitra gave him during the War?
Icestar-0 chapter 6 . 7/1/2014
I'm overjoyed that you are going to continue this! Real life comes first of course, and as a reader I am content knowing that the fic will go on XD. Poor Ichigo needs to get his act together XD
Hollow Ichigo-Ichigo chapter 6 . 7/1/2014
Lol good to see an update. :3
scheun2100 chapter 6 . 7/1/2014
Thanks for the update. I almost forgot about the storie myself! Poor ichi and all his problems!
Ferris Ulf chapter 6 . 6/30/2014
Ah, I'm not complaining about time between chapters or whatnot. I'm not one to talk. _ It's going well. Makes me happy.

Good chapter. You definitely keep Ichigo in character. Darn that honesty of his! XD
Aria6 chapter 6 . 6/30/2014
Heheh, I'm glad to see this and can't wait for the next update! :)
briar black death rose chapter 6 . 6/30/2014
rushing an author doesn't help 'em with shit. Positive feedback and stuff can help. Until next time. I'm sure you'll do great in updating even if it is a long time in between
kyuumihaira chapter 5 . 3/10/2014
Why do you tease us by saying there is another chapter! This is too beautiful not too continue!
Layla of the Shadows chapter 5 . 12/4/2013
*Fangirls* Kyaaa! This is adorable and amazing fanfic! I beg you to continue this. Or I'll use the puppy eyes of doom on you! *Stares Intently with adorable puppy eyes* Okay, probably not going to work... I tried. Anyways keep up the good work!
thebookworm90 chapter 5 . 9/2/2013
Will you ever finish this? I am curious as to what happens next. Grimmjow won't abandon his cubs will he? Oh, and that part about with Ichigo's hollw? Hil-larious! My particular favorite was "incestuous clone."