Reviews for Humanity of the Former Sexta Espada
Yueh16 chapter 6 . 8/10
I'm really enjoying this story so far. I hope you finish it soon. )
lisa chapter 6 . 8/4
conti, pls?
ichigo is going to be such a great daddy but he should start making a move on his "queen" already
I blame Horimono for Grimm's new nickname...
;)
RSK1066 chapter 4 . 2/24
More story plz!
Nuria Sato chapter 6 . 2/12
Please update this, I want to know how Ichigo's and Grimmjow's bond will develop. I like the familial bond that's growing between Grimm and Ichi! Update soon.
the17thmuse chapter 6 . 2/11
Yay, update! I really, really like this.
wolfnymph1 chapter 6 . 12/4/2015
I don't know about any one else, but I can wait.
This is too good not to.
Midori no Kaori chapter 6 . 11/11/2015
AAHHH I LOVE THIS! I LOVE MAMA GRIMMJOWWW. and I reallyy have to emphasis that I love the motherliness and affection between grim and nel. It's just so incredibly adorable! WHY IS THIS OOO AWESOME!
And don't worry, I understand that it's hard to keep writing so much! But I asure you, your stories are FANTASTIC! And I'm happy there is another ichigrimm (in that order) lover around~ as am I hehe XD well just uke grimm hin general ; 3
I'm looking forward to the update and what is to come! XDDDD
Cale25 chapter 6 . 7/9/2015
Awesome story! Wish you could finish it tho.
kenni-bun bun chapter 6 . 6/29/2015
I need more
27Tsu18Kyou chapter 6 . 5/9/2015
Please please please please please please please please please! I've been waiting on this story for so long but you've never updated it! Is it possible for you to at least add one more chapter?
sakurayuri89 chapter 5 . 11/8/2014
Please update soon! I like this story and hope to boost up your spirit and maybe having a good muse floating a round.. Please update soon, i am eager to know more
No Name chapter 6 . 10/5/2014
I really do love this story, Ichigo is too funny! I hope you can help us out with an update soon; I need more QUALITY IchiGrimm in my life- there just isn't enough.
Crazy-Hime chapter 6 . 8/23/2014
Yay! I really thought that this would not be continued so i was happy when discovered you updated! I am totally in love with all of your story sooo Im very excited for your next update. ;3

Thank You.
zenzhyn.zryuz chapter 6 . 7/16/2014
Thank you for update XD I love this story so much
Caitriona695 chapter 6 . 7/5/2014
Thank you for updating!

Since Gin raped Grimm while his arm was cut off, and Orihime healed that arm, wouldn't she already know about a different reitsu signature inside of Grimm? She also healed him more than once after that - she might not realize that the cub is a different individual at all. Are the new wounds that Ichigo is concerned about from Gin or from Grimm's time in the desert alone?