Reviews for A Touch Of Exhaustion To Send You To Sleep
PAFromHell chapter 3 . 8/28/2013
Loving your story! Also loving the rugby mentions, especially since I'm Suth African. Cannot wait to read the rest of your story : )
woldstar101 chapter 10 . 7/23/2013
AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!

Adorable, I swear. And what do you mean that you think we didn't want you to write as much? Personally, I wanted you to write more, but what you wrote was amazing!,!,!,!

Um, if I could make a request, at one or two points you skip over the weekend nights in the hotel... I was wondering if you could maybe if you felt like it and wanted to write those scenes...?...
Berenkloof3 chapter 10 . 3/23/2013
I really enjoyed your story, hope you write more in this style
MarveyTibbsMcGarrettWilliams chapter 10 . 2/19/2013
I love this!
AnimeOtaku4444 chapter 10 . 2/13/2013
This story was amazing! Congratulations on a job well done! You really made their relationship feel believable. Also, if I ever renovate a room, and have a kid in the house, I'm totally gonna let them help paint. .
Avirra chapter 10 . 11/13/2012
Found this one and read it straight through. I especially like your take on Danny. Thanks for an involving tale.
TheDevilsDuchess chapter 10 . 10/18/2012
This was an amazing story. One that I never wanted to end. You where so perfectly in character. This is my favorite Hawaii Five-0 fic out there/
dipped.in.ink chapter 10 . 9/27/2012
Loved this story! Please write another.
Diane chapter 10 . 9/25/2012
This was an awesome story! I only read completed stories so I don't have to wait around for a new chapter to be posted and I am sitting here at 1.34 in the morning weeping at the beautiful, beautiful relationship Danny and Steve have built. Awesome!
tiggrr527 chapter 10 . 9/24/2012
I really hate to see the end of this! You certainly encompassed the guys and I absolutely love your Grace! She seems so stiff and uncertain in the show but I love how you made her more outgoing and lovable! I hope you are going to write more stories in your universe with this family! Can't wait to read more from you soon!
Guest chapter 10 . 9/24/2012
I really really enjoyed this, especially that last chapter and Danny's conversation with Steve. I thought for a moment, if now Steve goes with Joe to find Shelburne, Danny and Steve will be over. But Steve came to Danny in person and all is well.
Guest chapter 9 . 9/24/2012
Thanks for the long chapter, I like your story.
saved by five-0 chapter 9 . 9/22/2012
This is fantastic!
dipped.in.ink chapter 9 . 9/21/2012
great story!
Guest chapter 9 . 9/21/2012
Wow, what an incredibly long and fun chapter this was. Love it.