Reviews for Rebellious
Fireball-Fuchsia chapter 1 . 9/5/2013
Loved this! I really liked your fic. It was very, very good.

xLittleFoolx chapter 1 . 8/3/2013
The ending... You rock! XDD
kimmy cakes chapter 1 . 1/1/2013
I loved it! :]
Remy Hadlie chapter 1 . 12/2/2012
OMG that was too good. I love the twist at the end where Rukia and Kon were in the closet and she says how hot that was! Can I saw sqeee!
BrizzyBabber chapter 1 . 12/1/2012
Hehehehehe i love the rukia kon bit *:) XD
SarcasticFangirlHorde chapter 1 . 11/21/2012
rukia seeing it was a hilarious move!
mystery-box chapter 1 . 8/25/2012
very good fic *turned on* i love the final haha ichigo forgot in his closet were rukia and kon (sorry if there is some wrong with my english)
yuroxxie317 chapter 1 . 8/7/2012
This story was already amazing. But with Rukia and Kon at the end, THIS WAS EPIC! :D
Tlcatlady chapter 1 . 8/5/2012
I always figured Rukia for a closet voyeur (pun not intended, but appropriate!) TLC
Artemis Ameretsu chapter 1 . 7/26/2012
Pfffft *laughs hysterically* Please, sometimes its just impossible to keep the same tense throughout the story, it just sounds funny sometimes so I totally get it xD

Great story though :3 I kinda hope you make a sequel to this where Uryuu (English spelling sorry, I don't have that cool little line over the U on my keyboard :P) gets to be the top -/- I like Uryuu on top, hes so adorable and hes such an uke it seems wrong..
D3ATHR0SE chapter 1 . 7/22/2012
Haha...hellza funnny :) IchiIshi 4 eva!
lara5170 chapter 1 . 7/20/2012
That was hysterical but I don't get how Uryu didn't sense Rukia was in the house or in the closet. I could understand if she was hiding her spirit pressure once they got talking about getting naked but Ishida has such a good sense of spiritual pressure that he can usually feel people in school or in town so I'd imagine he'd have sensed her before he even got to Ichigo's home. It's still friggin hysterical.
Scatter Hyourinmaru chapter 1 . 7/13/2012
LOL I LOVE the ending! Great story! :)