Reviews for Naruto and the Magic Knights
Darkpheniox chapter 1 . 6/26/2019
Man hope you continue the story or someone makes a new one similar to it. This story had an interesting start and was hoping to see it finished
pejggss chapter 1 . 5/15/2019
¿De verdad?
Van a desterrar a su jinjuriky, fuera está el hecho que el líder del grupo era shikamaru, la responsabilidad era suya, creo que otra excusa hubiera sido mejor que esta.
Dragonluciferking chapter 1 . 7/18/2018
Love this hope u continue this story
Kingkong101 chapter 1 . 4/15/2018
No just no
Darkpheniox chapter 1 . 11/9/2017
Man I really love this story hope it continues or some takes it see as its hasn't been updated in a long time I really wanted to see naruto x hikaru
Darkpheniox chapter 1 . 7/27/2017
Wow this interesting I mean minus naruto having all magic, it would be nice to see them have a person to rely on at all times instead of people they meet along the way. any way hope this gets an update at some point
Ziva Mal Sakura Phantom Berg chapter 1 . 11/1/2016
I like it so far please make the next chapter soon.
Sakura Chara chapter 1 . 6/21/2016
Heya~! This is actually really good~! So, PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE~! This is quite possibly one of THE best MKR crossovers I've seen yet, and I SO wish there were more~!
So, however works for you, just know you got a willing, happy, and loving fan here who wants more~!
Hope to see ya soon~!
~Kura
Guest chapter 1 . 8/7/2015
UPDATE YOU LITTLE SHRIMP DICK MOTHER FUCKER
Ryu Vision chapter 1 . 10/24/2014
just curious...whens the next update to this fic...it got really interesting and then...nothing for 2 almost 3 years
thunder ragon chapter 1 . 6/17/2014
please continue the story soon
thunder dragon chapter 1 . 6/15/2014
please update the story soon the beginning was amazing
KyoudaiDoushi chapter 1 . 10/23/2013
Cliff? I think you mean "Clef"
Neko Kay chapter 1 . 9/24/2013
I still think I like what makes Naruto there? I hope soon the continuation
Guest chapter 1 . 1/5/2013
i really like this story. Please update again soon.