Reviews for futatsu boshi
PINKDIAMOND4000 chapter 4 . 2/17
sdlñfkñdslfk is over! I cant believe I read the three stories in one day! OMG!... It was so beatiful! ;n; and the part where Hu cried... that was so sweet... very sweet... u.u
PINKDIAMOND4000 chapter 3 . 2/17
This chapter was just so sweet an is it me or Malik and Fourier are in a relationship ? Still it was very nice to see how Hubert proposedo again uwu
PINKDIAMOND4000 chapter 2 . 2/17
ñsdlkflsd finally! *O* I Was waiting for this for.. a couple of hours XD! still this chapter was so sweet it just made me awwww! all the way uwu
PINKDIAMOND4000 chapter 1 . 2/17
Awww! I knewt! The moment Hubert took the ring, and said he was going to take it to Marian, I knew he was going to use it for the proposal XD. I really love how you write them, you make them feel like a real life couple, something so real that it doesnt feel like a fiction.

I wasnt expecting Pascal to go to the desert, but thanks gods she did. XD
yuyane chapter 4 . 9/14/2014
Aww, this is just the greatest Pascal and Hubert story ever. They just seem so perfect for each other in this fic. It was a lovely read. :)
Xinliang chapter 4 . 6/22/2013
awww. :)
Guest chapter 4 . 6/11/2013
Ahhh my heart, it's fluttering! D: I love this series so much, it was simply adorable! Your writing is incredible, and I look forward to your future fanfictions!
Biblio388 chapter 4 . 3/13/2013
Excellent fic. The story is touching and it makes you glad that these two got the chance to be happy together.
Renn chapter 4 . 12/30/2012
Loved the talk with Fourier! (And Raymond, too!) I shall be eagerly awaiting for more! :)
Ryuu no Kami chapter 4 . 10/8/2012
YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY! I found another one! I was about to head to bed, too, but I am so glad I saw this! Or I would have just found it later :)

Absolutely adorable! I love Malik, and for as short a time frame he was in here, I laughed the whole time. Especially the reference to the skit at the mansion from the game. Hahahahahaha!

Anywho, loved loved LOVED the whole thing. Start to finish. I am sad to see it end, but I was very happy to have found such an awesome piece of writing. A job well done! I hope to see more stuff in the future!
Haseo8 chapter 4 . 7/6/2012
I could have sworn I was logged in when I made that review. Stupid . This review is kind of pointless but I do not like writing an anonymous review. I guess you can get rid of the last guest that reviewed since that was me. Well, anyway.

That really was beautiful. This is one of the most well-written fics I have ever read, along side your other ones of course. This series you made was great. I loved every second of it, although, for some reason, it took me forever to finish this one. Weird. Keep up the awesome work.

Oh yeah, are you going to do the wedding?
Guest chapter 4 . 7/3/2012
That... was beautiful. This is the most well written fic I've ever read. It was just beautiful, and I rarely use that word. I loved everything about it. Oh yeah, I do have one thing, it's not criticism or anything, I don't this fic needs anything like that, it's really just a fun fact. It's completely optional and no one can really come across it unless they complete all the inn requests, I'm also really just going off a video I saw.

Pascal and Fourier seem to actually have a grandfather of sorts. Not related by blood, he just took care of them. I still really love the backstory you gave them, for all I know, that's what happened.

Are you going to write about their wedding?
Brock's Geodude chapter 4 . 6/27/2012
I just finished reading the 3rd part of your trilogy. I have several things to bring up. A line that starts with - is a quote from the fic.

-She was in Zavhert with Captain last time I got anything from her.

-You've been working with Captain in Zavhert for a while, haven't you?

That should be "the Captain".

-"We musn't delay our report any longer. He is expecting me at any moment."

That should be "mustn't".

-However, we risked a great loss of life if their violent were left unchecked.

That should be "violence".

Also, in the first chapter, I got the impression from the bit about Asbel and Cheria's wedding that Hubert and Pascal hadn't attended, because they had gotten a letter from them only 3 days after the wedding. I was going to say I found it hard to believe Hubert and Pascal hadn't attended, but you clarified later that they had. I still think the mention of it in the first chapter is misleading, but I'm not sure how to suggest a fix.

Other than that stuff, my reaction to this fic is pretty much the same as my reaction to the other two. Awesome, beautiful, dead-on characters. I'd love to see more from you dealing with at least this couple, if not Asbel/Cheria's courtship as well. I'm really interested to see how you'd write Sophie, she's my favorite of the group.
Celestial Eight chapter 4 . 6/25/2012
Y'okay, where do I start?

...without sounding like Pascal on a pink sugar high, because I surely would if I started rambling right away. XD

...well, after playing Tales of Graces f I found myself deeply in love with Pascal and HuPasu. With the English fandom still young and small, I had little hope on finding a good fanfiction about those two. How wrong I was. I found not only one, but three very, very good and damn awesome stories, all written by the same author. You.

In fact, I was so hooked, that I couldn't stop myself from reading, that I read them all in a flash. X/D

(I wanted to write an review on aitai, really, and on negai, too, but after I learned there was more all atempts were futile, I was too excited to read more xD")

Seriously, the way you continue their story is just amazing.

It's not only because of how you portray them, but also because of all the detail you put in your work.

It's the development of... just everything. The story left behind by namco, Hu's and Pascal's character, the extension of their pasts, the addition of new character's like Arn, the re-appearance of minor characters like Marian...just felt like playing the game all over again. Nothing ever felt off for me, not even a second throughout this three stories.

At some point you said that your stories had become the head-canon of several people and so it became mine, too.

I'm sure, if Namco ever decided to continue their story, it would be the way you describe it. Or I wish they would continue it like that, at least.

Even more. Thanks to your stories, I'm more in love with that pairing than I ever was before. And, as a future Pascal cosplayer, my thoughts swirl all around "Ohmygosh, I need to find myself a Hu so that we can make pictures of the scenes from the stories and I wonder how Pascal's Strathan uniform looks like, gotta sew this and..." ...stuff like that. X/D

I can't tell the last time I was so inspired and motivated by something x3

What makes everything even more perfect is your style. The words have a really comfortable flow and the pictures you draw with your words are sometimes just beautiful. I can't wait to read more from you. X3
Falsetta-Arias chapter 1 . 6/15/2012
BABIES. I WANT BABIES NEXT. Pshhh skip the marriage. Go straight to babies. Fourier secretly wants to be an aunt. Pascal and Hubert should comply.