Reviews for Mission MS One
Guest chapter 4 . 10/8/2012
I thought all of the prisoners were in medically induced comas? Could they all be awakened that quickly?
Swishla chapter 9 . 10/8/2012
I applaude your courage in writing something in another language and think you did a remarkable job with the English. That said, I felt the story ended too quickly - Jane was too easily rescued and I'm surprised that Maura was able to get that message to Jane without getting in trouble. Thanks so much for sharing and especially for not leaving us hanging with an unfinished story.
MonsterMuch chapter 9 . 10/8/2012
It was romantic however there were scenes of action. You like to mix styles and the result is very good. So thank you and thank you to your beta reader. You did an amazing job !
gabaroo1 chapter 8 . 9/30/2012
this is really great!
MonsterMuch chapter 8 . 9/29/2012
Beaucoup d'actions et de rythme : Jane s'en sort in extremis. De l'art de faire une belle frayeur aux lecteurs ! Déjà impatiente de lire le chapitre 9 et d'éventuelles retrouvailles avec Dr. Isles...
easylion chapter 8 . 9/29/2012
I like it! Please continue!
Guest chapter 7 . 8/22/2012
Is this a crossover with the movie called 'Lock Out?' I think you did a great job of incorporating Jane and Maura in and changing the plot just a bit so that it made sense. LOL, because it'd be too predictable if Jane had been sent into space to rescue Maura. I think it makes better sense to have them together throughout the entire time.
Guest chapter 6 . 8/13/2012
Another chapter keep it going
Swishla chapter 6 . 8/13/2012
Interesting twist! Am guessing that Maura will abort the decompression cycle somehow. Nice bit of action with a bit of emotion thrown in. Hope to see more of this soon. Thanks for sharing.
Guest chapter 5 . 8/7/2012
That's it need more
Guest chapter 4 . 8/5/2012
Can u finish the story
tenaji chapter 3 . 7/28/2012
I like this. I usually avoid sci fi so trust me this is a bit special . Thanks for posting
tenaji chapter 2 . 7/28/2012
Major got taken down . lol
tenaji chapter 1 . 7/28/2012
Nice set up. Thanks for posting.
Swishla chapter 4 . 7/28/2012
Glad to see this one continued. Am wondering a bit why there are no survival pods for the guards. Somehow I don't think Blint has any clue how far Jane Rizzoli will go to fulfill her duty, especially where Maura is concerned. Hope to see more of this one soon.