Reviews for Combat Scars
Regina King chapter 4 . 12/27/2013
I like this story! Another! (ehehehe)
Sylvr chapter 4 . 11/9/2012
I rarely like stories with OCs in them, but I'm finding this surprisingly well-written and interesting. Please keep it up!
Gingerleaf chapter 4 . 9/18/2012
YES! You updated! Love your writing as always, it is excellent and Loki is so in character. You may not have advanced the plot much, but you're giving away just enough that I cannot wait for more.
livingintomorrow chapter 4 . 9/9/2012
Excellent chapter please update again as soon as possible! :)
livingintomorrow chapter 3 . 7/24/2012
this is adorable! please write more I love it! :)
Gingerleaf chapter 3 . 6/23/2012
Hee, it makes me happy you updated again. c: This was great, despite Loki still being in pain and whatnot. You do a good job keeping him in character, although nothing much has happened yet.

Katie is interesting enough to make me eager to hear her story, and her reactions as Loki reveals himself for who he is. You have me thoroughly hooked, please keep writing! 3
thegriffin88 chapter 3 . 6/21/2012
My favorite kind of scenario!
Issadee21 chapter 3 . 6/21/2012
Hey!

I really have enjoyed this so far! Update please!
Delyrium chapter 3 . 6/21/2012
Great chapter :) love it so far. I'm very curious about Katie, and you're doing an amazing job with her as an OC.

Hoping for more soon! c:
Gingerleaf chapter 2 . 6/21/2012
You have a great writing style, I love it. Not everyone can write full chapters without dialogue and still make it hooking. I feel so bad for Loki, and am anxious for when we get to see him wake up and also learn more about the OC.

Don't stop writing! c:
Define X chapter 2 . 6/10/2012
Ah, this is just beautiful! Description edging near purple prose, but when not a word is spoken in the whole chapter, what else could you do anyway? It's also rare - a refreshing, honestly - to see a character with real flaws. Pare of me wants to yell at her to call 911, but at the same time, I wouldn't want to read this any other way. :) Needless to say, I love it all - your style makes it pleasurable to read through something that could be very monotonous. I can't wait to read more!
Anna Banana chapter 2 . 6/9/2012
Very good chapter. I have to say; I'm liking Katie so far. Her character is well done, a good balance of qualities. Also, I really like your writing style :) It just works for me :)

Anyway, great job! I look forward to reading more.
Nobody Important chapter 1 . 6/5/2012
Great start! :) I'm definitely hooked. I'm very curious about your OC.. Can't wait to read more!