Reviews for With Talk of Summertime
Elise chapter 1 . 5/24/2014
So sweeeet! Like the idea of the thunderstorm and the little details (Hermione's stuff) Very nice :)
MuggleCreator chapter 1 . 1/14/2014
Awwwwwww! Great stuff.
blue-box-quidditch chapter 1 . 7/15/2013
I'm really not sure what to say, but since I began writing myself I realised how incredibly annoying it is to write something and not get any feedback so I thought I'd drop a line, so to speak, and tell you that I enjoyed this. I think the level of emotions and details displayed were well balanced and I look forward to reading more from you in the future.

Silver
5SecstoThrowItFB chapter 1 . 5/31/2013
My two favorite stories- and so skillfully too!
audiblyausten chapter 1 . 3/12/2013
How sweet! I've always been a HPGW shipper. Another love of mine is Phantom. This melded the two together so nicely. :) Seriously though, this was a great look into Harry and Ginny's relationship after the war; how they surely couldn't have jumped right back into it, how they had misgivings, but also how they inevitably and irrevocably love each other.
aurora-inked chapter 1 . 12/17/2012
Great; I'm a huge musical fan so I loved your Phantom reference! However, that song was basically the Phantom's heartbreak so ... Lol. Anyways, good job, please continue!
ASirensLullaby chapter 1 . 6/5/2012
I personally thought that this was brilliant. There was definitely a lot of detail and it was in short, perfect. Keep writing! You've been added to my favorites by the way.