Reviews for Harry Crow
Deonne chapter 76 . 1/17
Okay, this is my second… third(?) read of this and I am now wondering if it’s the same lighthouse that is mentioned in the philosopher’s stone?
Pointer3109 chapter 12 . 1/13
Ruin an axe?
Put a new haft on it and its good to go. Probably by the next day.

Enjoyed it.
im so confused is this still the first year?
MaddieWolf chapter 56 . 1/9
Hi! Just wanted to warn you your story is on Wattpad. Harry Crow by MeiUchiha9816
739398340-harry-crow-chapter-1-an-escrow-agreement
as well as on
book/harry-crow-(-harry-potter-fanfic)(finished)_16923825006916305/catalog

I love this story and this is my third read. I hope you have a wonderful evening.
tr4v chapter 106 . 1/6
A great story! Very interesting take and it’s refreshing to finish a completed story. Thank you for your hard work putting this together all those years ago!
Gina chapter 43 . 1/3
Late to the party! Someone, you?, put the potion in a spray bottle. Loving the story!
Dnclb4 chapter 1 . 1/4
Chapter 1: Fabulous! Utterly fabulous! What a fantastic AU start. I cannot wait to see where this goes!
Charlee56 chapter 18 . 1/2
I'm really caught up in this story; I've been reading it for nearly two days now. Harry as a Goblin-raised youngster is an amazing concept I've not yet read done.
Harry having been brought up as a Goblin, complete with the manners and sensibilities of the Nation's peoples could truly work great changes to British Wizarding culture.
I'm only on chapter 18 now with all the rest out to 102 ahead of me, and I'm really looking forward to reading forward into this great story!
Charlee56 chapter 1 . 1/1
What a GREAT new idea for the Harry Potter legend! Goblin raised; what a crowbar (no pun intended!) this will throw into Dumblepoop's bloody machinations!
Guest chapter 84 . 12/29/2022
Again with the Jesus complex. It's hard to like stories that put so many forced contrivances in them.
Guest chapter 76 . 12/29/2022
It's a cool story but Harry becoming Jesus Christ Almighty the Lord and Savior of Magic (and his few Apostles) is a horse that's been beaten to death.
PirateGypsieQueen chapter 106 . 12/30/2022
I think I already commented on this fic many years ago. Needless to say this is an opus of love and a classic fanfic. I read bits out to my now 10 year old who has just finished reading all 7 Harry Potter's. Trying to explain Dumbledore's manipulations is not easy but the way in which you execute this in your fic are simply magnificent. I have a question now 10 years on from when you first published will be doing an edit ?
Dresden13 chapter 3 . 12/29/2022
Man. You’re awesome!
I think this is my third time through this story. It’s always such a delight.
Guest chapter 12 . 12/25/2022
I really hope this story has Dumbledore getting killed, choking in his own blood. I'm tired of this sanctimonious fuck doing all this plotting and not getting his ass handed to him in any of these well written stories.
Guest chapter 106 . 12/21/2022
One of, if not the best HP stories I've found. Rather sad it's over. Rly hope the author is willing and has time and ability to share one or two more stories at least before moving on.
29,516 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »