Reviews for Harry Crow
uhhuhher chapter 106 . 10/21
This was truly the finest fanfiction piece I have ever read. I enjoyed this ever so much. Thank you for sharing this with me (and so many others.)
Kragh50 chapter 106 . 10/22
Really good story, though it took some time to read. I probably will start reading your others story since I'm interested in seeing what else you did with this world
Keep it up,
Ghost Dragon Master chapter 18 . 10/21
Dumbledore is fucking doomed lol.
StayBlessed chapter 21 . 10/21
Holy shit, did the Sword just gain Elder Wand powers? Dude...I can't wait till he has to fight seriously, he's gonna be duel wielding 2 blades that can be used as wands. Not only that, he's gonna be in cool ass armor. That's just fucking epic incarnate.
EZChunka chapter 106 . 10/21
By far one of the best HP stories I have read here. You really get caught up in each character, which is what every author should strive for! Thanks!
106 chapters? Nice
Maiannaise chapter 43 . 10/20
Wasn't it in the books that Sir Nicolas only became unconscious as he was already dead and Justin Finchley saw through Sir Nicolas? It's been a while since I've read them. Have a look at the book and see if the conundrum is in there if not you could just use that.
the-power-of-love chapter 106 . 10/20
Finally done reading this story took me about a month give it take a week maybe. Loved the story and really should be made into a movie that's how good it was
A Lost Memory chapter 73 . 10/19
CrimsonMystic chapter 20 . 10/19
I have found my first problem within this story - It's kid in a candy store, not kid in a sweet shop. Get it right you damn Brit!
JK, this is a great story, no real complaints up to this point (just read it in one sitting)
Karatekid-Ninja chapter 106 . 10/17
I absolutely adored this story! I started reading it years ago and then got distracted because it wasn't complete. I can honestly say this is one of the best if not the best story I have read full stop and that is including all your other incredible work Robst. Hope to read more of your work in the future.

With tones of love karatekid-ninja xx
An intriguing, complex and riveting tale!

Thank you for sharing your amazing work!
Neufeldm24 chapter 106 . 10/16
Such a fantastic story well written and smooth. There are a few minor (extremely minor) missing words or misspellings but overall the best written story I have read on this site
Daniel6 chapter 13 . 10/14
A couple of chapters ago, I had an inkling that Binns would be racist. You confirmed that. Expelling him is the second best thing you could've done. Exorcism is the best.
Daniel6 chapter 9 . 10/14
The talk Bill had with Ginny was almost father like. Something Arthur would have said. I don't why Bill was hesitant about being a positive influence on Harry. He's already doing the same job with Ginny.
25,725 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »