Reviews for Harry Crow
Barbarajo chapter 106 . 13h
Hi I appreciate your story Harry Crow and I would like continue this Traduction because the traduction's Hermes isn't finish. You think it is possible? Thank you for your answer
I still don't get the name Crow or, especially, Old Crow. Does Harry have hidden black feathers or something? Seriously, I don't get it.
observentuser chapter 106 . 7/14
Loved it!

Beauty Eclipsed chapter 106 . 7/12
Absolutely loved the plot!
Daniel2398 chapter 31 . 7/11
I have read and reread ALOT of HP fanfic. And I’m fairly sure yours is the best piece I have read yet, and I’m only a third of the way through
Lisa chapter 85 . 7/9
Loving the story, but a few problems with your rev Richards. Priests only marry people in church or occasionally hospital. Any wedding location in UK has to have a license and be available for other weddings. Also christening, not done outside of church unless emergency, and highly unusual for a priest from elsewhere to do it. Rev Richards appears to be a church of England parish priest. Kingussie is in Scotland. A lot of red tape would be needed, and it may still not be possible.
CWEspey chapter 28 . 7/8
I wish I had found this story much earlier. I personally think that this one is better than the originals, though they are needed for background. Thank you for sharing and please keep on writing! This story is just about the only one I am reading now. Your characters are realistic and very human, not like superheroes, but like young adults in a different environment, just trying to keep their heads above water and deal with whatever is thrown at them.
I keep going back and rereading the last few chapters because I have overlooked something that is important to the story. I don't do this for many stories, but I don't want to miss anything! (Sort of like I used to in college.)
"Please keep on sharing your vision of the hero, his extended family and friends, as we watch a young hero growing up, and keep up the good work."
Meaks88 chapter 1 . 7/8
MarauderJay16 chapter 44 . 7/8
Can we have a bit more emphasis on Neville and Padma? Harry and Hermione aren't seeming romantic anymore. I get the feeling you wanted to make Hermione independent but all I can see is a twelve year old girl clinging to her boyfriend's- sorry 'mate'- arm. It's awfully convenient that Harry found his 'soulmate' so quickly. Also, have you only watched the movies? You seem to despise Ron. I think he's better than Hermione 'I'm so clever' Granger and J. should have considered killing Hermione in DH rather than Ron. The house elves would be able to breathe knowing that 'I Know Everything and I am Never Wrong' Granger wasn't trying to free them. Your story makes me hate Hermione. More Neville and Padma, and Parvati and Blaise please!
Do u know da Wei to do u do da Wei
Peggy199 chapter 1 . 7/5
I love this so much
you are amazing keep up the amazing work my friend
Vance McGill copied some aspects from this story, about the goblins and some events (selling the basilisk parts) in Vanishing Cabinet of Time
no diffrence chapter 1 . 7/3
cgytrhfyseo
HartleySkarsgard chapter 106 . 7/3
Wow. This was a great read. Bit long towards the second half but it was well worth it. I loved how you matched HP&HG, I always Thought she was too good for RW. The fact that you made Dumbledore a slow moving baddy just blew me away. Thanks for the ride :)
RRUCHI SHRIMALLI chapter 79 . 6/29
I love the story and what I loved is that like me, you don't really like the inept attitude of Albus Dumbledore - and all the world of secrecy he maintains. You have pushed Ron out of the way and again, I didn't like him much. Neville certainly needed more attention and seeing his parents recover was something I wished when I read the original copy. Now that you've put muggles, goblins, and wizards together with a hint that elves might gain respect in the new Crow's society, you have my respect, love and admiration.
27,150 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »