Reviews for A Cage Full of Heroes
MaddyR chapter 4 . 5/9
:) I loved it! ... Can you do a sequel? Sorry if I'm pushing my luck here, I just loved the first one so much. So, could you? Pleeeeeease? *puppy eyes*
LeeMarieJack chapter 1 . 7/11/2013
Very nice. I haven't thought about this TV services in years. You certainly have captured the flavor and charm of the original show.
Michelle the Editor chapter 4 . 9/3/2012
I've really enjoyed this series, almost particularly when I don't know one of the fandoms, like for this and Stargate. They're both played out very well, all explained enough to avoid confusion but not overpowering the story. Schultz is adorable, and Hochstetter genuinely intimidating. The character interactions were great, letting both sets of characters get development for it.
Susan M. M chapter 4 . 8/9/2012
Liked the conclusion.
Susan M. M chapter 2 . 8/9/2012
"It probably said something about their lives that being trapped in a POW camp in the middle of World War II actually seemed like a vacation, but Sam decided not to think about that too hard."
Susan M. M chapter 1 . 8/9/2012
I liked using the German title of the show for the story's title. Yeah, I guess Sam & Dean are young enough that they'd have heard of HH, but not have grown up watching it. (Good grief, that makes me feel old.) Carter making dream-catchers was a nice use of his Sioux heritage, and very in character for him.
Wonderland-fae chapter 4 . 7/17/2012
BWHAHAHA...Love, love, love the end - both the Winchesters on Top Gear & Hogan and Kinch watching Supernatural
BranchSuper chapter 4 . 6/8/2012
Very nice close here! And elderly Hogan and Kinch watching Supernatural - too funny!
lilykep chapter 4 . 6/8/2012
Great conclusion to an awesome story. I love that Hogan's Heros takes place in our reality, or at least in a reality that has SPN on TV. Are you going to continue that teaser with an actual Top Gear crossover?
BranchSuper chapter 3 . 6/7/2012
Sounds like it's time for our time-traveling brothers to fly this chicken coop... Good chapter.
lilykep chapter 3 . 6/7/2012
I'm am really enjoying this story. It's about time Dean realised that everybody breaks, and John couldn't have been treated the same as him. John wasn't on the rack when the gates opened, he was close enough to the door to escape. That tells me they weren't watching John as closely as they watched Dean. I figure Dean had it worse BECAUSE his father escaped.
BranchSuper chapter 2 . 6/6/2012
Instead of a spa, a POW camp for your (mental) health: only for the Winchesters. Good chapter.
AuntMo chapter 2 . 6/6/2012
Just a quick note from me to say that I am really, really enjoying this so far. And even though I haven't read the others in this series, as you said, it hasn't been necessary, but now I want to if I ever get the time.

*laughs to self*

If I ever get time...
BranchSuper chapter 1 . 6/5/2012
Well. I'd never have believed that one could do a reaistic(?) crossover with Hogan's heroes, but here it is. How do you think of these plots? And what happens next?
lilykep chapter 1 . 6/5/2012
It's a sad testament to the Winchesters' lifestyle that a stint in a Nazi internment camp can pass for a vacation. Good job so far, looking forward to more.