Reviews for Man of Iron, Father of Gold
mfaerie32 chapter 11 . 17h
I absolutely loved the story. And I caught on to the Doctor Who reference VERY quickly..lol. I adore River Song. ) I can't wait to read the second story. If I read correctly...did Ginny put his memories in vials for him for later? I know she obliviated him, but then she was doing something with memory charms & I was a little confused. I love your version of papa Tony. )
mfaerie32 chapter 9 . 18h
Oh man...now I'm sad. I didn't want him going back with them, but to take his memories. Wow. I still see it as taking his choice away by taking his memories, but I do see that Ginny did it because he had chosen his dad. But I wonder if he would have chosen the same if he could remember having been an adult. (
mfaerie32 chapter 3 . 19h
I wonder if Hermione, Ron & the others will be wondering where he is?
mfaerie32 chapter 1 . 19h
Okay, just so I have it right..Harry was just deaged in the current year where he had already defeated Voldemort. He was sent back to when he was 11 as well? And that's why the privet drive house is abandoned...correct? Love how Tony reacted.
missgsmith51 chapter 11 . 11/4
Very nice story. I don't know much about the Avengers, as I've only read about them in HP crossovers. For some reason, they seem to go together. It was also nice to see a good-hearted Ginny who was actually more concerned about the mental, physical, and emotional welfare of Harry than about her own selfish desires. It isn't often that her character acts so altruistically; I think she actually showed true love and concern for Harry in this instance. Go, Ginny!

I've read one Harry/Loki story that I really liked, "Mischief Managed" by fringeperson. I just peeked and have seen a couple of other Loki/HP stories by that author, so I'd best get busy. Thank you for sharing your story with us.
missgsmith51 chapter 4 . 11/3
I wondered if the HP characters would make an appearance. Would they even recognize Harry? He was de-aged, not sent back in time, correct? Are there any people still alive in Britain, after the war, who would have known him as such a young child? Hagrid and McGonagall might, but all of the Marauders are dead. Ron and Hermione might see him at the age of eleven or older and freak out, but are any of those people likely to be in America? And would they even suspect a de-aged Harry?
9812550-Delete-Please chapter 11 . 10/11
That was a great story.
the-darker-side-of-things chapter 11 . 9/28
I enjoyed that. It was different and sweet and very heartwarming. Thank you.
Lord Barinthus chapter 9 . 7/19
I am all for Harry eventually meshing his memories, but obliviating everything? WTF?!
Devidakk chapter 11 . 7/18
Why Steve? Why not Bruce or Benedict Cumberbatch?! *cough, cough* anyway... I love it and I cried a lot. It's awesome story.
Devidakk chapter 9 . 7/18
Ginny just earned my respect. And it is something, because until now I didn't liked her.
AzureIceHeart chapter 11 . 7/12
YAY! I love that Dr Who reference. It is the end of my FAVOURITE two-parter, and FAVOURITE episodes of good ol' Eccleston.
This was an awesome story
You write really good fics.
sofiabella chapter 9 . 6/30
Jenny is my hero!
TweakyGhostLover chapter 9 . 6/9
Awww Loki hehe
Aww GINNY
AHHH GINNY IM SOBBING IM CRYING SO HARD she obliviated him awww YAY HE CAN live HIS life but nay he doesn't remember any of them this is so sad oh my god GINNY you selfless woman
1,662 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »