Reviews for Man of Iron, Father of Gold
ZeroQi chapter 11 . 6/29
Do you actually mean based? I felt like I just read a line for line copy of the movie. The only difference being Harry was there, and a bunch of English wizards.
ZeroQi chapter 8 . 6/29
And where are the American wizards you so talked about?

This just makes zero sense.
ZeroQi chapter 7 . 6/29
Thanos is doing all of his killing shit to impress Death. Where in your tiny little mind did you come up with the terrible idea that Death doesn't hold dominion over everyone?
ZeroQi chapter 4 . 6/29
You keep using present tense when your whole story is in past tense. They teach the difference to toddlers. Why do you not know this?
bluedog44 chapter 2 . 6/20
What is the second part of the title's meaning "Father of Gold"?
natashaa78 chapter 11 . 5/26
What a delightful piece. I loved it!
nanakim2118 chapter 11 . 5/17
I never got bored to read and reread this story. Really love it
darkqueen101 chapter 10 . 5/5
your one shot ideas sound gr8, u should definitely use them in a story
Ares26 chapter 4 . 5/3
Will Loki train harry in magic and melee?
Liz chapter 7 . 4/27
Death nodded, "You gave me permission to take the souls of his victims, who are from Earth where I reign. This person's powers aren't from Earth and neither is he...I am powerless against him."

So don't other planets have Death? How stupid are you? This is DEATH we are talking about, you moron.
Wow, serious calibration issues with my phone screen.

I had said I loved your story, and who you love is up to you.

I believe I was comparing Apples to Oranges
Hello,
I forgot my ffnet password but wanted to be a little cheeky anyway.
Firstly, I love your story.
Second, I have no issues with who people love.
Now ...
To compare Apples to Oranges ...

They
RevDorothyL chapter 11 . 4/26
Delightful! I especially enjoyed the parallels and contrasts between Loki's and Harry's perceptions of their 'families of choice' as opposed to families of blood, plus - of course - the way that Tony's familial bond with Harry extended to Steve as godfather and the rest of the Avengers as volunteer aunts and uncles.

The writing still needs more proof-reading, but I could usually figure out what the missing words and punctuation or mistaken words were supposed to mean and I thoroughly enjoyed the spirit of the story. Nice work!
midnightsunfish chapter 11 . 4/6
I absolutely loved this story! I could not stop reading it! I even snuck in done reading at worktoday...but shhhh don't tell.
DrEaMLiN chapter 11 . 3/28
This is a really good story and i am so looking forward to the sequel for is just so cute.
1,692 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »