Reviews for Man of Iron, Father of Gold
guest chapter 11 . 7/13
Loved this! Harry was totally adorable and I really liked your portrayal of Tony with his layered personality. Just thought I'd let you know after that horrendous flame you wrote about ._. It baffles me that people go to such lenghs to search out things they dislike just to spew hatred... they must have horrible lifes. Keep up the lovely work 3
MoonGoddess00 chapter 2 . 7/12
Make Pepper go away! I want Pepper bashing! She is so fucking annoying! Who the fuck does she think she is?! Trying to tell him what to do. Fire her!
ArlingtonChick chapter 3 . 7/10
this story makes me want to be a billionaire just to adopt and spoil a kid
Nihama9492 chapter 2 . 6/26
Crying...so sad...but so Good!
LiteratureGirl12 chapter 2 . 6/22
Oh this story is just so sweet, :) I can't wait to read more, definitely favoriting this.
JulietHalperin chapter 11 . 6/21
this made me happy:)
Lavonya chapter 11 . 6/18
THIS. IS. AWESOME!
I LOVE THIS SO DAMN MUCH!
Lulumo chapter 7 . 6/17
Hmm, but Death is death right? End of everything, like absolutely everything will die and decay, so Death exist in every universe and there isn't laws or rules for Death as it's the last stop and end of everything soooo so come Death can't do anything if it's not from Earth..? Death is absolute existence, even Stars and Galaxies will die...
Lulumo chapter 4 . 6/17
Oh, I kinda thought that old Lady sent Harry totally new universe and Death is just waiting until his master is old enough and even if Harry won't remember his past he will still remember the all magic knowledge and such.
bearkitty1 chapter 11 . 6/12
I love your story so much! It's so cute, and the fluff is ahfkksjdjfosudifkf. (That was me attempting and failing to verbalize the cuteness, btw.) The characters were adorable and believable, your writing style is clear and fluent, and your grammatical errors are few and far between. I only have two critiques (and that's not a bad thing, because I live editing and nitpicking stuff, so I normally give like 20 critiques... *coughs awkwardly*), and one of them isn't actually related to your story at all, but to something you said in an author's note that rubbed me the wrong way. :)

First: the 'Tony and Pepper and everyone else buy Harry a bunch of material possessions' theme that flows throughout the story. Yes,
I get that they're rich or well off and Harry has had a tough childhood, but it seems like the primary way many of your characters show affection is through material objects. While of course Harry needs new clothes and new material things, I feel that this story puts too
much emphasis on the giving of those things, and comparatively not enough emphasis on the intangible things that show affection. It just seems to me that your story puts too much emphasis on what can be touched instead of what can't.

Two; the comment that you made that "educated reviewers don't critique the plot, only character development and writing style" is one which I, personally, find to be fundamentally incorrect. This is more of an opinion than an actual critique, but when I read that statement, it really bothered me and I had to say something. The plot is a huge element of a story, and it's what often makes of breaks a writer. If events don't flow correctly, or if a story simply doesn't talk about anything interesting, or even if a story deals with TOO many interesting things (the story is too busy) those are all issues with the plot that need to be critiqued and corrected. Like, if a story is about a really interesting and well written character, but all that character does is sit on a bench and eat Chinese food, then that plot really needs to be thought over, right?

I'm sorry to rant to you like this, I really did enjoy your story. It was beautiful and well written. :) Please, keep writing, and I hope I didn't offend you by what I had to say!
ScarletRainbow1 chapter 5 . 6/5
I have enjoyed this story. Do you intend to continue it?
Lahmikhara chapter 11 . 5/16
This was one awesome story! Loved every single bit of it. Great foreshadowing in the last couple of chapters as well. Really makes me want to look for the sequel and get started on it! I honestly hope it's already there or will be soon.

Either way this is definitely one for the favorites!

Sincerely,

Lahmikhara
Zayabel Draga chapter 11 . 5/14
did you forget about pepper?
Goldenluv28 chapter 11 . 5/10
This story is awesome. I can't wait to read more.
Gs chapter 11 . 4/16