Reviews for Man of Iron, Father of Gold
(Please choose a tense - past OR present, NOT both - and stick with it.)

I don't know if this story takes place in present time (Harry is deaged but it's after the war and all) or if Harry is deaged AND sent back in time. Both would make for a great story. If this is a "the war is over and it's present time and Harry is just deaged" story, I would (also?) love to read a "deaged Harry is sent back in time" b/c Albus' and etc's reactions would be priceless at Harry having escaped all their malignant plans for his life!
yochan123 chapter 8 . 4/11
shut up ron nobody gives a fuck about you
we just want harry back and give him the happy childhood he deserves, not your shit
yochan123 chapter 6 . 4/11
nooooooes save harry T_T
yochan123 chapter 5 . 4/11
soooo cute

and I'm so glad they still visit Kevin the turkey lol
yochan123 chapter 4 . 4/11
awwww so adorable and healing
yochan123 chapter 2 . 4/11
awww yes let's protect harry 3
yochan123 chapter 1 . 4/11
poor harry, well nice second chance there.

f dumbles and his stupid plan. the wards are completely useless now! plus the wards weren't built there anyways since lily never lived there!
HarryPotterFangirl85 chapter 11 . 2/27
Enjoyed the story.
Li-Ion78 chapter 7 . 2/5
i thought he was in a new world. involving the wizards is kinda pointess since they do not care to expose themselves to the world to help the muggles, no matter if harry is there or people are dyiung
Jo Cook chapter 1 . 1/18
thanks
cudecumber chapter 1 . 1/16
Calling Romani people the g word is a slur
JemDragon84 chapter 9 . 12/28/2021
The Obliviate was unnecessary. But good on Ginny for making the best decision For Harry.
Hellboybu chapter 8 . 12/18/2021
loki isnt able to teleport!
and death should be a multiverse power like the phoenix
Royslady51 chapter 11 . 11/8/2021
I agree with everything in the introductory rant EXCEPT the 'true reader' crap. Who do you think you are to decide what other people get out of a fic or how they decide what matters to them as regards story structure? Clearly how you write meets my criteria or I wouldn't still be here, but seriously, a good portion of what attracts people to a fic is the summary, which is an outline of the plot, unless you're a moron, which you are not.

Do not let the mindless ranting of a fool in reviews rob you of your own good, common sense. If you do, you're giving the flamer way too much credit.

For me, personally, correct spelling and grammar, world building and a solid understanding of the characters all feed into the plot...because if those are not present the plot collapses. If the plot collapses so does the story. So, the plot does come under some fire as part of the review process.

And one writer to another, you know that, I know that, we all do. Just take it as given you gave us a roaring good yarn, well done. Yes, well done indeed...and understand that the twits that flame are the sort of tiny-souled people who can only feel good about themselves if they're tearing someone else down. If they can't be bothered to sign in first, go into reviews and delete the thing. If people can't or won't log in, they don't deserve to have their opinions seen.
MissWitchling chapter 11 . 9/21/2021
You probably won't read this but omg, the "square u" made me chuckle. This story made me smile a lot too! Thank you for sharing this to us
1,843 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »