Reviews for Without You I Can't Breathe
LeeMarieJack chapter 1 . 4/28
Dean just can't accept his feelings, can he? It always has to be some other reason than the obvious.
He's so far out of touch with his emotions be might as well be orbiting another planet.
Loved it! especially the ending, it was perfect for the boys. Thank you!
BruisedBloodyBroken chapter 13 . 4/7/2014
wow ... that was interesting.
dracarys174 chapter 13 . 2/4/2014
This story is just amazing! And at the end I almost cried. I would love to read more of this! Is the sequel supposed to go on? :)
Rirren chapter 12 . 11/15/2013
I really love this fic. It was so good, especially how the love spell was slow-acting, it was a lot more realistic and satisfying than other love spell fics where the character falls deeply in love straight away.
I thought you dealt with the emotional aftermath very well, in a really mature way, how Sam and Dean don't fall into a relationship straight away, there's a lot of mutual guilt.
Anyway, thank you for this fic!
Ishtar205 chapter 13 . 7/7/2013
Wow ! I loved it sooo much !
Running for the sequel
ndravenx chapter 12 . 6/16/2013
Wow... all i can say
Zuzanny chapter 13 . 6/3/2013
you know, I'm surprised Dean ever untied Sam.
Guest chapter 13 . 4/15/2013
Omg.. you're my favorite author no fucking doubt.
Threadbare Threnody chapter 13 . 4/15/2013
Yay thanks!
Mili Maxwell Iseki chapter 12 . 4/7/2013
Really? Te end? :/ OMG. Is not what I was expecting T_T Why? The fic was great :( I supose I have to accept you ending... I hope there is a sequel or a sorprise jejeje xD
Ana chapter 12 . 4/7/2013
This was really good. I enjoyed reading it and I hope you make a sequel... Please do.
annie167 chapter 12 . 4/6/2013
Ive just come back to this story after being off this site for a while... Am I going crazy, or did you have this up elsewhere, with a different ending ? I seem to remember Bobby's cure revealing the fact they were soulmates?
TenMiles chapter 12 . 4/2/2013
This was kinda disappointing after all of that buildup(the awkwardness and tension between them must be absolutely horrific after all of that but it barely gets touched on here) but as a last chapter that was fully advertised as a last chapter beforehand, I understand it. And despite being disappointed in this chapter, this is still my number one favorite Supernatural fic, I kid you not! Very well done.
KisaraP chapter 12 . 4/2/2013
Oh My! Well... I must admit I didn't see this ending coming! I really really do hope you write a sequel, because... I Want More! XD Pleeeaassseeee?!

Hmm... I am curious though as to the Reason Dean vomited. Is it because he is so disgusted by the fact that he had sex with Sammy? Or because Dean thinks by tying Sam down that he raped him? Or because Dean actually like likes Sammy and did Not want their first time to be as a result of a curse? Something else? Hmmm?

Well! At least Sam seems to admit that he liked it! But I suppose he feels a bit guilty for not resisting Dean more.

Awww... it seems that no matter what Sammy does, Dean is bound to forgive him!
Sammy! You had better not take advantage of Dean! *Does the 'for shame' 2 finger rubbing gesture in Sammy's direction*

Ah! Now you have totally let me wanting more! Please please please do a sequel!