Reviews for Tuesday's Child
Guest chapter 13 . 7/1/2012
Awesome! So glad you wrote the real ending! I just wish the child's name would have remained Pip for real (can you imagine "Phillip" in Vincent's voice)? Sigh. Good work! M.C.
I respectfully disagree with Prevailing Joy. Like you said and those who love her know, Catherine is a fighter. She's never been one to hide, literally or figuratively. In time, she would have gotten through this. She's already done it before, after all.
Guest chapter 13 . 6/29/2012
Sad epilogue
Guest chapter 13 . 6/29/2012
Wow, I liked both endings. Very powerful.
Guest chapter 9 . 6/28/2012
Please make this have a HAPPY ending...undo what must be undone.
Roots4Miami chapter 13 . 6/29/2012
Wow! I LOVE this ending SO much more than the original one. Catherine's fears are understandable but I hope in time she will overcome them and learn to be strong again for her son's sake. Maybe it will help when Joe Maxwell has put the last of her enemies behind bars for good. I'm sure it would help her to see and talk to Joe when they are all locked up. I would love to see another story set about 6 or 7 years from now when Jacob is 9 or 10. Hopefully Catherine has overcome her fears and is much stronger for it. It would be nice to see how that would affect young Jacob as he grows, becoming a more confident child. And the addition of a little sister for Jacob would be welcome! Thank you for a wonderful story! Great job.
Prevailing Joy chapter 13 . 6/29/2012
This was wonderful! I loved it. They did not necessarily live happily ever after with Catherine's paranoia. This rings so much closer to what may have been had she survived. I can absolutely see her choosing to live below and not reclaiming her life above after such an experience.
Guest chapter 9 . 6/28/2012
It's exciting yet fearful because you still have that hope that she survives. great job, keep the chapters coming please.
Roots4Miami chapter 9 . 6/27/2012
I loved the talk with her father. It was just what she needed at this time. It's getting very close to the end. I hope as her labor progresses her bond with Vincent will begin to show itself again. Very much looking forward to the alternate ending! I do not want her to die! Thanks for writing!
Guest chapter 8 . 6/27/2012
As I read this it hard to read it painful... but hopefully it has better end... I always thought of Catherine as a strong woman who will fight with ever once of her self except if she was pregnant with Vincent's child...
Prevailing Joy chapter 7 . 6/19/2012
Oh, poor Catherine. It makes me so sad she endures this terrible captivity. I think that always bothered me from the original series, that she died having what would be any mother's greatest fear come true.
RedNightBird chapter 5 . 6/12/2012
Wash your car? Do your laundry? Anything I can do to give you more time to write?
Prevailing Joy chapter 2 . 6/6/2012
This is a great story. I too always wondered what she did and felt during her long captivity. I look forward to more!