Reviews for Soaring Through the Sky
tmwillson3 chapter 30 . 8/16
I really liked how Tombo came back to being himself. I also loved the ending. You're right; there aren't many stories for this, which is sad. I'm glad and thankful you took the time to finish this one.
Ty Batto chapter 30 . 5/17
i loved it. Especially the ending
it was the awesomest fanfiction i have ever read lov e ,fight ,sadness ,quirkiness and all kind off stuff is there continue writing
on ch 18 i dont uderstand is why did tombo not completely remember kiki and doesnt kiki feel horrible
Dwarrior chapter 18 . 2/14
great story so far. I cannot wait to see what happens, what the big secret is. keep up your awesomeness...
Sillygurl1021 chapter 30 . 8/16/2016
Loved It! Cried and Smiled! At times it was a little confusing but overall it wad fantastic! Even now in 2016 haha
Hephzi - Ruler of the world chapter 23 . 12/28/2015
Dear Mum, Hi, kiki here! Just wrote to ask if you know anything about amnesia and how to help? Thanks, love Kiki.

Dear Kiki, yes i have just the thing to help! Included in the package are instructions on how to brew a potion to cure amnesia and the ingredients you need for it. Try to write more often. Love you, from Mom
P.s. Dad here, love you
Luna chapter 30 . 12/22/2015
Oh my gods! I loved this story! In March I get to cosplay Tombo and in so excited! My stepsis is being Kiki! Seriously though this story was like the best thing ever in the history of fanfiction. No joke. Really this is so original and different that reading this I had absolutely no idea how this stuff would turn out. I have to say I was touched by this story and it really affected me a lot. I read a bit to my stepsis and she loved it even though she doesn't like fanfiction that much.
From,
The girl who loved your story~Luna
Caleb chapter 18 . 8/27/2015
Do did you come up with this story or was it based off the book series?
Guest chapter 25 . 4/19/2015
kiki didnt bring her broom to ursulas. im confused. still great though!
Aperson chapter 25 . 2/28/2015
Waaaittt... In the last chapter, Kiki said she left the broomstick at the bakery but how did she have it with her in this chapter?
Hephzi - Ruler of the world chapter 30 . 12/6/2014
;') T'was beautiful! Everyone got a happy ending and a new beginning! ;')
Hephzi - Ruler of the world chapter 26 . 12/6/2014
It would have been so cute and beautiful and sad if it had ended here, but I guess I'm gonna have to see the real ending
14325643468696786078 chapter 1 . 11/5/2014
Love it! Absolutely fab!
Citrus Sinensis chapter 21 . 8/14/2014
Hi.
It's been 2 years or something since you wrote this, right?
Well, just wanted to say, this story is really nice.
Ursula in in loooooove! That's improbably adorable.
Just a question about this chapter: what are pandas doing in the African Mammals section?
That's all I had to say.
Bye!