Reviews for The Meanest Town on Earth
GuestLiz chapter 23 . 5/12
This fic was literally surprise after surprise! When it started out i thought it was sorta gonna be like hangover, supernatural style lol boy was i wrong! I was happy to find out though that Lizzy indeed did not cheat, i couldn't picture her doing that to her soul mate anyways... Well at least i hope not. Sam and Lizzy have shared 2 drunkin pecks in the past, that Dean is now fully aware of! Im wondering when he will find the time to confront the two? Im happy to still see Dean and Lizzy going strong they are just perfect together. Also good to see Sam and Lizzy out of that awkward stage, i was worried they where gonna be stuck in. Sooo we officially find out more about Lizzy and how she fits into everything! Super interesting by the way. Cant wait to read up more. And I'm guessing Paul isn't her real father? That ones gonna hurt. So who is her real one... Endless possibilities. Cant wait to find out what your wonderful mind came up with! I loved Sam and Lou but reading on and on through the fics i honestly never thought it would affect him so much. I was sorta surprised when it said that they loved each other. I understood that they bonded but i just thought thats how Lizzy and Lou do things. I feel bad for Sam and I'm hoping he gets out of the funk soon. I get he will never forget about Lou just like Jessica but I'm sorta hoping someone will come around to brighten things up for him. Im not sure if it was foreshadowing when Lou said they might find a way? If so i wonder if you plan on bringing Lou back from the dead or something. Sorry for the questions... Great fic :)
Flovios chapter 8 . 1/23
I would totally vote for the sex scene but I found your stories three days ago. These stories are awesome and I am going to read them all. Good Luck
forgottheother1 chapter 10 . 7/23/2014
This is my second time reading your stories - which I love by the way - and am now wondering if this means you won't be doing Sam's wedding with Becky? It's one of my favorite funny episodes and I'd really like to see your take on it or maybe Sam getting teased for his Vegas tradition.
ArtificialGingah chapter 15 . 4/17/2014
Om been reading your book since the beginning. I absolutely love you and this lizzy character. She is awesome.
ncsupnatfan chapter 23 . 4/4/2014
So half angel didn't see that coming.

NC
blueboxandrocksalt chapter 23 . 3/29/2014
"I need to stop" she whispers as she clicks next story. Lol
blueboxandrocksalt chapter 3 . 3/28/2014
Evening officer. LMAO, I read that in Bobby's voice and laughed for like 5 min. straight. My husband thought I was losing my mind, tears streaming down my face and clapping like retarded seal.
ixistargirl89ixi chapter 19 . 1/22/2014
Noooooooooooo!
ixistargirl89ixi chapter 16 . 1/22/2014
Oh god, now I'm worried for Lizzy.
ixistargirl89ixi chapter 15 . 1/22/2014
Oh, thank god. Now to kill those shifters!
ixistargirl89ixi chapter 13 . 1/22/2014
Please tell me that someone is screwing with them!
ixistargirl89ixi chapter 12 . 1/22/2014
This made me laugh so hard!
ixistargirl89ixi chapter 10 . 1/22/2014