Reviews for Dogwood, North Carolina
Caroleg chapter 1 . 4/9
I loved it and then got to the end and there is no next chapter. Please please please write maybe just one more
ChristyWIX chapter 1 . 1/13
I was going to hurt that man for the way he was acting towards her. Then you did an amazing thing, you let her tell his ass of and had her storm out of there. Excellent! Everyone knowing hat her leaving the job, meant that he did something, was fantastic. His whining way of asking why they assumed he did something wrong, was funny as hell. Mike was creepy with him taking her out to the dance floor, when she didn't even say yes. Then she tried to get away, him pulling her back to his erection, ewwwww, *shivers*. Creeper. I'm glad that Edward rescued her from him. It was kind of hot, the way he was apologizing to her. Taking her back to his place to attack each other was yummy too. I love a slow burn, but sometimes this one-shots pack the right punch. This one sure did, it was hot. I loved that he explained himself and his actions to her. I was elated that you explained that he didn't sleep with Victoria. I thought for sure he'd been with her just tthe night before, if they'd been walking into his work together that early in the morning. Whew! Thank fuck, that would've been gross. I loved all the side characters as well. They were all so fun. You could really grow a whole story from them alone. I've never read anything with Jasper as the mayor before. Alice was delightful and not the normal shopaholic, just an exuberant First Lady of the town. Emmett and Rosalie were fun too. Esme and Lizzy. Yes, the whole cast was fun. Great one-shot. Lots of fun.
debslmac chapter 1 . 11/1/2013
that was real nice...
Edward's spouse chapter 1 . 8/6/2012
excellent story.
FrustratedLawStudent chapter 1 . 7/13/2012
I'd love to see another take on those two :)
Mrs.Robward chapter 1 . 7/9/2012
This was good! I enjoyed reading it, Thanks.

Stacy
CynMar Rom chapter 1 . 6/29/2012
:) that's right! he has someones to keep him in line :P
Much love!
readingmama chapter 1 . 6/26/2012
Very nice. Although I don't know how Edward is going to get any work done now. I think you could keep going with this one. ; )

Thanks so much for participating again in FAGE
MastersWriter chapter 1 . 6/25/2012
I really like your story, not exactly what I was expecting from the prompt, but much better! I would love it (if you have the will and the time) to expand the story. I'd love to see where they could go.
LPlover93 chapter 1 . 6/24/2012
Brilliant story! Loved the sexual tension and Esme was awesome in this!
anny2010 chapter 1 . 6/23/2012