Reviews for Everything He Never Knew He Wanted
Ana chapter 5 . 12/21/2014
Sooo cuuttteeee I loved your a wonderfull writer great work! Thank you for writing it.
StrainAsylum chapter 5 . 7/2/2014
Freaking love this. Just fantastic :)
StrainAsylum chapter 4 . 7/2/2014
Wow...it's getting hot in here...
StrainAsylum chapter 3 . 7/2/2014
I'm really loving this. Thank you.
StrainAsylum chapter 1 . 7/2/2014
I like this a lot. It's hard to think of Kurt accepting a future other than Broadway, but... I think he would do (and enjoy) fashion ("makeovers are like crack to me") ...maybe a style consultant. But this is good, too. I particularly like the way he's addressing things with Blaine. Very mature and sensible.
BladeMaxwell-GoddessofDeath chapter 5 . 12/9/2013
Great read!
I was worried it was a Blaine basher but I'm glad it isn't
I love the ending!
Kudos
Blade
Drarry4eva chapter 5 . 8/21/2013
Amazing. I really enjoy your Puckurt stories and I really hope you'll continue posting them. I notice that a lot of authors are abandoning their stories right in the middle or they just grow tired of posting Puckurt because there isn't enough of them on screen together. Well, I have to say there just isn't enough Puckurt stories and I want more. I refuse to read Klaine, sorry but that couple just is not my thing. Puckurt is. Now I am going to stop dragging that subject on. Just please continue with your amazing stories.
Guest chapter 5 . 8/9/2013
Love it. So very very good. Love the happy ending. So sweet.

Being a huge QaF fan and a fan of Brian and Justin especially I wondered if you'd thought of writing a crossover with Kurt and Puck running into them maybe one night a Babylon? Puck and Brian would be very interesting I think. Anyway that was just a thought.

Thanks again. This was just lovely :)
musme chapter 5 . 6/6/2013
I like it
Motheawesome chapter 5 . 5/7/2013
Loved this story! It was just amazing and I recommend it to any Kurt/Puck fan!
ALI ALOU chapter 5 . 9/19/2012
Sweet, sweet, sweet!
lazor chapter 5 . 8/26/2012
adorable. i love the fluff. i also love when writers move kurt away from broadway - don't know why, just like it!
lazor chapter 1 . 8/26/2012
i love this beginning and that you're exploring the many non-NYADA options for him. i'm continuing on now but had to stop and comment on how funny i thought it was to read indianapolis as a major metropolitan area. lol. i'm from indiana and, yeah, indianapolis is bigger than the other towns but i never really like it much. it just seems like a BIG town with a really small downtown and nothing going on. ha. i know a lot of people who love living there but i just thought that was funny. :)
Mya Uzo chapter 1 . 8/13/2012
Lol. I already read this and I didn't realize it was one of your stories until the second paragraph...if that make any sense?
Mya Uzo chapter 5 . 8/7/2012