Reviews for Rescue
Mystic Stars chapter 14 . 11/6
Please update soon!
Tsuray chapter 14 . 10/15
Nooooooooo, not Cedric! Not the ninja butler! XD

Well, I can't really imagine Cedric being evil. He seems like a pretty good guy in the manga, so I don't know. But it does sound interesting. Cedric, the butler, was an absolute traitor to the Walkers. By killing Gerard. Dun, dun, dun, DUN!
Megane no Ohime-sama chapter 14 . 10/15
That was one hell of a chapter (in terms of fluff)!
Cedric has been on my mind for a while now. If it's really simple it probably is Cedric, but if it's not... well, let's see how you pull it off, eh?
Update soon, 'kay?
Haruhi-chan131 chapter 14 . 10/14
This was a really good chapter! I do love any intimate moments such as this between Misaki and Takumi!
As for the ending, hmm that is something to think about?!
Until next time,
purplecrystal02 chapter 13 . 10/7
Amazing Amazing Amazing!
Can't possibly wait for your next update!
I love where the plot is going right now; I am eagerly anticipating the time when all the pieces, if you will, fall into place.

Good luck and update soon :)
Tsuray chapter 13 . 9/28
Can't wait to see what's up next! Will Misaki finally realize that Usui loves her?! Find out in "Rescue", maid sama fanfic!
Tsuray chapter 2 . 9/28
I love this! This is so going to be bookmarked!
GTFO chapter 13 . 9/27
i hav read all of your maid same fan fiction and i loved overusing one and this fanfic is amazing keep doing what your doing because i love you work your a really great writer. i love the way you capture usui and misaki's characters in every fix.

i truly do enjoy reading your work
Megane no Ohime-sama chapter 13 . 9/24
*sigh* College is a murderer, ne?
I want more of this stuff, tbh. I've been wondering recently if you ditched this story. I found it pretty awesome though mostly because of the fluff. I'd demand that you post more, but I know what a pain college can be. So, post as soon as you can, and never forget us, 'kay? I wanna know who the hell is trying to get Misaki caught for Gerard's murder.
gio chapter 13 . 9/23
who actually knew kanou was smart?
that made me laugh XD
prittygal93 chapter 12 . 7/14
Hi...I just love ur story n the way u put each scene... its an awesome suspense story... I just love it...plz update chapter 13...plz... its too much of suspense... god can't wait to know how both of em or gonna clear their names of the wanted list... n more over how will their relationship build up...n how ll they express their feelings for each other... I just love romantic scenes... so I hope u add more romantic situations...plzz...hehe...who exactly murdered Gerard... n why did tora ordered maki to kidnapp misaki... wat link does he have in this plot... god so much suspense...n so many questions ...plz do update sooonnnn plzzzzzzzzzzzz...
pleeeeeeeease update d story! pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeez!
leerin chapter 12 . 12/2/2014
it was a goood story.
continue and upload more chapters more fast.
Guest chapter 12 . 10/24/2014
Okay, i know that the maid kill gerald because of jealousy. But what is her relationship with tora? Because i know that tora and maki are involve. Please update because i want to see how the mystery is solved.
Guest chapter 12 . 10/18/2014
So far I find this story amazing. Please write your story further on.