Reviews for Rescue
Fiona 6543 chapter 14 . 7/19
sorry for interruption but i would most likely say that you better update as soon as possible cause i think there is a major chance of you having some angry reader's and writer's block. and the story it's awesome loved it to heaven .
nanami235 chapter 14 . 5/13
interesting end of this chapter. but ceddy would be killer noooo he is such a gentlemen in the manga... will u plz complete the story? just don't leave it hanging like that
Cereza chapter 14 . 1/11
Please update soon
Mystic Stars chapter 14 . 11/6/2015
Please update soon!
Tsuray chapter 14 . 10/15/2015
Nooooooooo, not Cedric! Not the ninja butler! XD

Well, I can't really imagine Cedric being evil. He seems like a pretty good guy in the manga, so I don't know. But it does sound interesting. Cedric, the butler, was an absolute traitor to the Walkers. By killing Gerard. Dun, dun, dun, DUN!
Megane no Ohime-sama chapter 14 . 10/15/2015
EEEEEEP!
That was one hell of a chapter (in terms of fluff)!
Cedric has been on my mind for a while now. If it's really simple it probably is Cedric, but if it's not... well, let's see how you pull it off, eh?
Update soon, 'kay?
Haruhi-chan131 chapter 14 . 10/14/2015
This was a really good chapter! I do love any intimate moments such as this between Misaki and Takumi!
As for the ending, hmm that is something to think about?!
Until next time,
Haru-chan
purplecrystal02 chapter 13 . 10/7/2015
Amazing Amazing Amazing!
Can't possibly wait for your next update!
I love where the plot is going right now; I am eagerly anticipating the time when all the pieces, if you will, fall into place.

Good luck and update soon :)
Tsuray chapter 13 . 9/28/2015
Can't wait to see what's up next! Will Misaki finally realize that Usui loves her?! Find out in "Rescue", maid sama fanfic!
Tsuray chapter 2 . 9/28/2015
I love this! This is so going to be bookmarked!
GTFO chapter 13 . 9/27/2015
i hav read all of your maid same fan fiction and i loved overusing one and this fanfic is amazing keep doing what your doing because i love you work your a really great writer. i love the way you capture usui and misaki's characters in every fix.

i truly do enjoy reading your work
Megane no Ohime-sama chapter 13 . 9/24/2015
*sigh* College is a murderer, ne?
I want more of this stuff, tbh. I've been wondering recently if you ditched this story. I found it pretty awesome though mostly because of the fluff. I'd demand that you post more, but I know what a pain college can be. So, post as soon as you can, and never forget us, 'kay? I wanna know who the hell is trying to get Misaki caught for Gerard's murder.
gio chapter 13 . 9/23/2015
who actually knew kanou was smart?
that made me laugh XD
prittygal93 chapter 12 . 7/14/2015
Hi...I just love ur story n the way u put each scene... its an awesome suspense story... I just love it...plz update chapter 13...plz... its too much of suspense... god can't wait to know how both of em or gonna clear their names of the wanted list... n more over how will their relationship build up...n how ll they express their feelings for each other... I just love romantic scenes... so I hope u add more romantic situations...plzz...hehe...who exactly murdered Gerard... n why did tora ordered maki to kidnapp misaki... wat link does he have in this plot... god so much suspense...n so many questions ...plz do update sooonnnn plzzzzzzzzzzzz...
Guest chapter 12 . 5/28/2015
pleeeeeeeease update d story! pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeez!