Reviews for On the Wings of Dragons
ShakePapa chapter 9 . 4/11
Although you may not care for a review from an older story, I had to say how much I enjoy your work. In particular, the political aspect is wonderful. On a side note, I live a couple of miles from Campbelton Florida (near Madrid Alabama), and it's kinda neat to imagine a Campbelton Weyr. Thanks for your work.
montanaatheart chapter 11 . 3/25
Now I'm wondering where they decided to leave the ship. Thank you for also dealing with poly relationships in a realistic manner.
montanaatheart chapter 9 . 3/25
The first review I have ever posted and you are it. I have found reading every one of your stories a pleasure for different reasons. Your characters are new and refreshing with each story instead of two dimensional carbon copies. For me to even leave a review is surprising to myself because I am an introvert aspie gal that prefers being invisible. Thank you for this series... I have really enjoyed it. I prefer long book length stories but even your one shots are enjoyable. I only have one story left of yours to read, any recommendations of what to read next?
Badbonita chapter 7 . 2/28
Love the recommendations! This one by Esama was GREAT!
Ricknn chapter 4 . 1/22
Reading the ending comments i read that you don't know much about Japanese cartoons and my first thought was oh so many nerds are going to rage over this and couldn't help but laugh thank you for your stories and this series in particular now to see if this particular nerd namely me myself and i can finish reading this story today it is looking like a long shot however
random reader number 30859439 or so
Ricknn
LuxEterna1 chapter 19 . 1/18
i loved it this story so far (though i dont wthjink that will change with part 3)
though my sister isnt so sure about that since ive been slacking in my household duties, as i've been reading this for the last few day nearly continuously
LuxEterna1 chapter 10 . 1/17
great story so far
and i dont know if you noticed it or others pointed it out to you yet but you had augusta longbottom assasinated in part one and now you had her sending hannahs father a marriage contract and had her have a discussion with neville
so you might want to remidy that (simply replacing it with algie, with whom neville is living now, would probably remidy that easily)
SpockST chapter 19 . 12/29/2014
Really good writing and a nice homage to Douglas Adams. :)

I'm going to take a short break before I start reading the third installment. I have just been called up out of my dungeon to eat dinner, so now is an appropriate time for a break. :P

I really hope you decide to publish this series so I can purchase the books to add to my collection. Please get a LOT of help in proofreading though. I can read around the grammatical errors but it would never do to allow them to be published for sale the way they are now.

Best of luck to you and yours.

Spock S'ngh T'gai
SpockST chapter 16 . 12/29/2014
Darn you! It's not right to cause a Vulcan to cry! :(

My condolences on your father. Both of my parents are gone as are those of my wife. I was also the executor for my mother as she passed two years after my father. They are never gone as long as someone remembers them and eventually you will be able to return to life without as much pain as you felt right after the event itself.

"Peace and long life."
SpockST chapter 12 . 12/28/2014
Windows Wordpad Apple TextEdit ;)

Still enjoying your story. I just wish it weren't quite so addictive. I've been reading so much that I've neglected many other things that need to be done; minor things like sleep often get put off until I have no other recourse.
SpockST chapter 11 . 12/28/2014
Harry and Luna! ROFLMAO!
SpockST chapter 8 . 12/28/2014
Darn you Bobmin356! I just finished reading your recommended story and haven't been to bed all night! Now I will have to wait to read more of yours as I'm just too tired to stay awake. :(
SpockST chapter 7 . 12/27/2014
StoryID: 6315336 seems to be missing. Could it have been pulled by the author for some reason?

... just a heads up.
SpockST chapter 6 . 12/26/2014
OK, I've figured out how to use your StoryID to access the other authors and have read their stories. As requested, I've left reviews. I enjoyed the first immensely, the second was OK, and I haven't read the third yet but will.

Now to read this chapter of yours.
SpockST chapter 4 . 12/26/2014
Would it be possible for your recommendations to not be copy protected? I would like to follow your recommendation and read the story but cannot copy and paste the Story ID. Unfortunately, I'm too stupid (or is that just lazy?) to copy to paper and go from there.

Also, being new to FanFiction, I don't know how to actually FIND the recommended story ... :o
2,133 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »