Reviews for On the Wings of Dragons
Vampirequeen05 chapter 16 . 12/29/2023
Damnit. This story has made me cry like 3 times
Vampirequeen05 chapter 8 . 12/26/2023
Omg. I can’t hold off writing a review any longer. I LOVE your writing, this and the previous fic. You’re sooo talented I love everything about it . After I finish this series I will be taking a look at any other stories you do
Romele chapter 17 . 12/3/2023
I don't know if you already did it but could we really have a separate fanfiction that's the who who adventure, it sound funny to read
MRGwrites chapter 10 . 11/28/2023
Why are fantasy writers always such pervs?
pincho chapter 13 . 10/17/2023
Red was definitely out of order on their review, but you have contradicted yourself in your own story to a degree. You stated "will never write Slash" yet you did when you wrote about the Bullstrode trio. It may not be a sex scene which is perfectly fine but you wrote it none the less.

I think that the poly the Harry has is just fine the way you have it without the slash as not all polys have such and not all in a poly are comfortable sharing at the same time.

On that note I still think Hermione's whole meditation crap was not needed for the level of drama and angst the trio already has. You had stated previously that canon Hermione would act that way, but canon Hermione was off in another reality the moment you changed her to abandon Harry during the tournament to begin with.

On a side note, did you ever notice that you brought Neville's gran back from the dead and that at the end of the first story Neville was under the guardianship of the Weasleys? Just curious if it was one of those mistakes where it was too late to change type things.
pincho chapter 13 . 10/17/2023
I find this chapter hilarious, Harry can't marry but he can demand no armor on his land...
pincho chapter 12 . 10/17/2023
I can see why people hate this story's Hermione. I usually like Hermione and I wouldn't be sad to see this one go.
Sir Deathwatch chapter 16 . 9/6/2023
I know this probably comes years late and also after youve mostly recovered but if anything i believe that anyone deserves time to grieve, time to remember, and time to enjoy the life, the memories, the joys, and the sorrows of those we care for that have gone on. Be at peace in the love and joy you had with your father. Bask in the joyful memories and tell stories of how he was. It's more than likely what they would want and more than definitely what they deserve. That is all I would hope for is to be remembered fondly in the next life wherever it leads. Know that at least this one reviewer understands. Be well and continue in your fine work.
Selfinflicted Poison chapter 1 . 8/25/2023
I am so sad about your passing. I really love your work, wit and humour, best wordsmith.
G F chapter 15 . 4/8/2023
Speaking of funny. Albus could have worn something around his neck, and when he broke his hip- held it and said " Help, I've fallen and I can't get up. "
(not that old people falling down is funny, but come on! Those commercials are Really annoying.)
G F chapter 15 . 4/7/2023
I have a Gregorian colander. It's made of stone. Not very practical. F*ckers really heavy. I keep chipping the sink.
G F chapter 12 . 4/2/2023
Yeah... Sorry. I'm not as enlightened as Millicent and her boy band. I accidentally perused an mmf 3 way one day. It didn't go the way I thought, and boy was I shocked when the husband started doing things to the guest (guy) that I was unprepared for. Shocker! No, not "the Shocker", just, I was shocked. Pass.
At 58, I ain't in line for any strange, anyways, but still.
G F chapter 9 . 3/28/2023
Re: a/n rant ch 9
I'm not so much a Hermione lover, I just have this image in my mind
which very definitely IS Emma Watson, and I just want Harry to enjoy the opportunity of THAT hotty riding his face like she owns him!
G F chapter 7 . 3/25/2023
I'm not seeing the reason for the numbering discrepancy. Why jump from 2 to 9 to 17 to 26, etc.?
GF chapter 5 . 3/22/2023
Ha! Well... A ho's a ho, but is 60 Gallons back to being 300 pounds? Or is it still a straight up, one for one exchange?
2,326 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »