Reviews for On the Wings of Dragons
drewbelhaven chapter 11 . 6/24
Rereading your story the one hundred time (or so :-) ). Still amazing as the first time. Thank you for all your hard work in putting this together.
himalay1729 chapter 19 . 6/22
good going..
himalay1729 chapter 18 . 6/22
nice
himalay1729 chapter 7 . 6/21
good one.
I'm a massive fan of hp, but I've never read about Pern but you guys have done brilliantly. Stay awesome x
ThatGalladeAcrossTheStreet chapter 10 . 6/2
Ugh... It's a damn good thing May is still in this. As good as the story is, if it had just been Hermione and Harry again I probably would have broken off from reading it. Harry is far too nice for his own good. While I'm reluctant to wish pain on anyone, at least it looks like Hermione finally got the kick in the pants she needed to stop being an idiot... Small victories, I suppose.

My personal feelings for the relationships in this chapter aside, this is an excellent story. It has realistic character dynamics (with a few exceptions), wonderful worldbuilding, and is a great read.
ThatGalladeAcrossTheStreet chapter 6 . 6/1
I'd gotten my hopes up a small amount until I read the AN. While having Harry and Hermione together is better than other alternatives (canon much?) her character still leaves something to be desired.

I always found Hermione's character and personality that of a girl with extreme social issues. She's bossy, nagging, and holds a grudge tighter than a suicide noose. While there are obviously reasons for this, it doesn't excuse her behavior, and makes her a poor choice for Harry in canon.

Even with the changes in both of their personalities, it's clear to me that a Harmony relationship will not work in this fic. I get the distinct feeling that I'm going to be disappointed in this respect...
musme chapter 19 . 5/29
I love it
Thanks
I really enjoyed reading your story.
RIP Bobmin356.
Alyx, I'm sorry for your loss.
jon08 chapter 10 . 5/7
Loving this story, I've read the Pern and Harry Potter originals many times myself and although I know the Pern series very well, could not write a crossover to save my life. I've looked a HP/Pern crossovers before in the past, but most seemed to be of the Harry-finds-himself-on pern genre. So not going to happen, no way he could transport himself hundreds of year into the future and thousands of light years. There is a similar plot-line in the first pernbook where Lessa goes back to retrieve the missing weyrs, your stories so far have expanded on that and provided a slight paradox which in no way affects either work, but the dragons were the inspiration for their own creation.
I agree with you about re-writes, a little amount in the first chapter to establish the timeline and then create your own story from there.
Anyway enough of my rant. Sorry to read about your illness, you have my good wishes and hope of a speedy recovery.
Vercalos chapter 10 . 3/13
*reads this chapter*
Wait. Wasn't Neville's grandmother murdered during the events of The Queen Who Fell to Earth?
Duel Sabers chapter 4 . 2/18
I must say I have enjoyed the Harry pern cross over you guys have written. And will be looking foreword to more of your work. As for the twerps that harrass you as in your comments just send a crowd of obliviators to take care of your light work.
Keep up the great stories I look foreword to more of the laughs and all the drama you guys bring.
Grovtech chapter 19 . 12/25/2015
Just wow! Talk about a difficult crossover to handle but you did so very well.
Good Stuff!
Chantilly's Mom chapter 13 . 12/7/2015
Well, for the umpteenth time, I'm going to try reviewing I'm in business. First off, thank you both so much for sharing your stories with us mundanes who have the imagination of a nit. I honestly can't tell if I enjoy your witty intros and post chapter notes or the stories more. I have thoroughly enjoyed reading both the Harry Potter series and the Pern Series and reading ff that is a mix of both is intriguing as well as just plain interesting. Hopefully, this short review will get through to you.
Prince Chrom chapter 11 . 12/6/2015
I have one small problem with this. Is there a reason you spelled the doctor's name Issac as opposed to Isaac?
2,181 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »