Reviews for On the Wings of Dragons
timuzhti chapter 19 . 9/14
Boy, I think this is my new favourite fanfic.
LtsHrIt4ThBoyz chapter 12 . 8/11
My two basic reasons for loving these stories are 1)My passion for EXCELLENT, AU HPff (the more removed from canon, the better! [and just about anything's better than canon HP, imho;)]) and 2)My adoration and reverence for the late, great Anne McCaffrey and my nearly 50 year love affair with her dragons: I read her 'Weyr Search' in 'Analog' magazine, when I was just SIX(6) years old, in 1967; it was a pivotal experience that opened my life to wonder and imagination so much that, when I was given my 1st *colored* Rorschach (actually, the first Rorschach test I'd *ever* been given.), in 1985, the examiner said it was the most FUN he'd ever had giving the test because I provided such vivid descriptions and took such delight in sharing them with him. I mostly described beautiful, alien landscapes and scenes...And Dragons!
Thanks for allowing me to indulge in 2 of my greatest pleasures!
MelJ
LtsHrIt4ThBoyz chapter 9 . 8/11
My guess, as to where the actual, real time threat will stem from, is Spain (yes, I know that I'm YEARS behind on finally getting to this part of the story, though it has been on my 'to finish' list since 2014! Sheesh! [I *really*, *really* hope that you're in remission, Bob, and that you and your 'evil mistress' are going to return to aggravate us with more of y'all's silly shenanigans!] I *know* I could just keep reading and discover what the dastardly plot(s) is/are; but where's the fun in that!?): Earlier, in the 'funhouse' (it could have been in the previous story, but anyway...) it was stated that Spain had commenced building their own WDF, that was bigger than Britain's, but was 'never used'. My theory is that they DID use it and pulled a SUCCESSFUL 'Fudge-coup' on the non-magical Spanish government. In order to prevent the rest of the wizarding world from becoming aware of it, they're fomenting and aiding the 'unrest' in the UK and between Italy and Greece; in other words they're pulling a 'Kansas City shuffle' on the wizarding world.
Or I could be totally off base.
Thanks!
Moving on, now, to check how close my guesses came!
Cheers!
MelJ
Honestly, how can you even write that stuff? You know that the cigar smoking midget is called Dean, and he would give Harry the best sex like EVAH!
OK. This review concerns the former chapter, as I also reviewed the disclaimer, and couldn't also review the chapter it self. First, you repeat that you never read unsigned reviews, then rip them apart? Something's not right here, and I believe you must, MUST, blame Alyx on a disclaimer spree. Then, even if you don't read the review, I believe in your own opinion that you write for yourself, and not someone else. Which means I write the review for me, not you, so feel free to delete. And, in the end, Severus Snape devirginising DM with a severed llama who who is better than using his you-know-who, which Ms. Alyx seem to prefer. And, please keep her or your neighbour's tutu from me (meaning use british grammar if you can - you got that, right), FAR away. And Alyx's steam vibrator. Unless it is connected to Malfoy's severed who who, connected to a steam vibrator (and under a preservation charm)! OK,now. Bye...
From your disclaimer: getting my mind out of the gutter is impossible. Gutter in Norwegian means boys, which I am utterly incapable of getting my mind out of...or out of my mind...or whatever! So that' why. So there!
OK. First, I don't have an account, so I won't be logging on. Next, I really don't understand the problem with Draco's who who. Send it to me, preferrably with a preserving charm and hopefully connected to one of Alys' steam vibrator. Problem solvedī¸
Hey, we're all perverst, aren't we? Maybe Harry can have a dream about being a dragon animagus and cover Momnarth? Or another female dragon? Just kidding. Well, he is having very few nightmares in this story, compared to canon...
CJTressler chapter 19 . 7/7
When you said about using real people, I never expected David Attenborough to make an appearance. Can't wait to read book 3.

I hope you are getting better. I look forward to reading your next disclaimer.
Jaquilynne chapter 10 . 6/11
I love how Coma's first mating flight gave Hermione a major shock, this type of shock would benefit canon Hermione for a long term relationship with Harry.

I do hope you continue the story line beyond these 2 stories, a completely unique blending of the Pern Weir stricture and Harry Potter universe that is well worth reading.
His choice for partner was taken from him that's a form of rape it's tiny form but still men can be raped by women too
RevDorothyL chapter 19 . 3/26
Another winning installment in this highly addictive melding of worlds. :)
KasumiKeiko chapter 3 . 3/10
Thx God! For some reason I was thinking you would add the younger weasels to the mix, but you didn't. I hate those characters. Here's hoping you ignore the banshee too.
tonya.spearfiest chapter 19 . 2/14
I am a little late reading these but I am so glad I found them! These books are simply amazing works and it has been a wonderful ride reading them! I am a little sad that you can't turn these into movies. That would just make my day :-) Keep up the awesome work and thank you so much for the entertainment :-)
ngairetaylor chapter 19 . 2/13
Love this story.

About healing dragons - have you heard about the new way of closing wounds from Israel?
Just as a piece of trivia...
They 'glue' a series of 'hooks' along both sides of the wound and lace it closed... a lot like a corset or shoe.
There are many benefits to this... no more adding extra wounds, no foreign materials that can increase the chance of infection (staples or surgical thread)... and if access to the wound cavity needs to occur... just undo the laces...

Ngaire