Reviews for On the Wings of Dragons
Phoenix Lee Evyns chapter 10 . 6/25
A little clarification here, but wasn’t Neville’s grandmother killed in the first story?
wawasadawdsawawd chapter 19 . 6/20
wawasadawdsawawdsaewsdsawaswawswdasd w wsadwad a
Ellie68 chapter 19 . 6/4
Thank you for writing this! It’s wonderful and I’ve really enjoyed reading it. Best of luck for the future.
bluemax1965 chapter 19 . 5/12
This is a really great sequel to the first story. I really like the way you have followed on, without making it feel forced, from the first book. I liked how you brought in a bit more "reality", for want of a better word, into this crossover, something I find lacking in the original HP and Pern series. By that I mean, you didn't shy away from unpleasant situations, or insist on making your version of Harry a bit more human, and still affected by the abuse he suffered.
major wallace chapter 19 . 5/8
Nice
RT89 chapter 19 . 4/28
outstanding chapter and book. i looked forward to that speech since book one.
RT89 chapter 5 . 4/17
A great chapter and a thrilling hatching, always an eager event. Had an idea for how to make the buck ups back down, but probably way to late for that; if you want to hear my silly idea drop a line. Thank you for this amazing tale so far and I look forward to continuing.
spicarus chapter 7 . 4/2
This has probably been noted already, and you've already responded, but I see echoes of Phantom Menace in this chapter. But this was still a good chapter.
Q.Elwyn.D chapter 10 . 3/27
I read this and feel... Frustrated.
The story has the abominable flaw of Perfect Harry syndrome; Hermione makes every mistake in the relationship because if Perfect Harry did, he wouldn't be perfect.

So even when Harry fucks up, blame Hermione. When Hermione is hurt, blame Hermione. When Hermione apologises, Harry gets to fuck up more, it's okay, blame Hermione again.

So as a warning to anyone who actually likes Hermione as a character; she isn't one here, she gets turned into a caricature who makes mistakes in order to add drama to the relationships, because the 'perfect' lead male can't do that, or he wouldn't be perfect anymore.

So. Very. Frustrating.

Q.E.D
Thank God I didn't have to try to skip reading about ho-bag Harry putting his dick in ho-bag May or whatever her name is. She's gross. (Honestly, I only despise her because she's not Hermione who obviously deserves someone who knows how to keep his dick to himself. I don't blame Harry for being raped by the other ho-bag but I do blame him for wasting his dick in May. I hope Hermione finds someone who's worth her time.)

I'm torn. I love - genuinely adore - most of this story, but because I despise threesomes, I keep reaching for that x to dump the story and find something less gross. Ugh. CONUNDRUM!
I still don't understand why Hermione would be mad at Harry for Susan raping him.

Awww, isn't it sweet that some boy wants to share his dick with two vaginas? I mean, it's obvious that slutting around is to be considered the norm in this fic, so why not have the penis oozing around in two different vaginas?

I think Hermione deserves a guy who is much better suited to her. Right now all the widdle girlies are buzzing around Harry like he's some sort of sex god...and he's not. He's just a teenager on an unwanted power trip linked to a dragon who wants to fuck anything that flies. So...it's not like Harry is ever going to feel anything near the jealousy that Hermione feels so why should she wait around for him while having to endure all the ho-bags sniffling around his crotch? She needs to find someone much better suited to her. Harry is just not it.

And dear sweet li'l ol' May? Fucking whore.

Gaagh I hate unequal relationships. He's "the dragon god" and she's just the vagina that should be on-call 24 hours a day because "the dragon god" might want to put his penis in her.
Yass, Hermione, remember: dragons control what you do with your vagina and you must therefore be a slave to them if you want to keep your Wereleader happy, and since his happiness is the only thing that matters to everyone everywhere, you must therefore endeavor to have your vagina ready for him whenever his dragon wants you to. What you actually want and are ready for do not matter to either the writers or most readers. You have a vagina and therefore you must use it whenever a dragon wants you to.

As for everyone there holding it against Hermione that she didn't donate her vagina to the "greater good": FUCK THEM UP THE ASS WITH RUSTY DILDOS.

I'm still confused as to how in the hell Hermione can consider Susan anything but a backstabbing whore. "Sister"? Yeah, bullshit. Spineless piece of fuzzy-haired shit.

And I also don't understand why Harry feels bad - he was the one raped! Susan raped him. SHE. RAPED. HIM. Why does he feel bad? Maybe because Hermione is a spineless asshole who prefers to sister-up to female rapists rather than understanding?

THIS IS WHAT HAPPENS WHEN REPUBLICAN MALES WRITE ABOUT DRAGONS THAT CONTROL PENISES AND VAGINAS. Hermione is being pressured about sex and is expected to be ok with her so-called "sister" going behind her back and sexually assaulting her boyfriend and it's supposed to be ok? Dude, you must be a Republican male.
Oh, well, so Susan is a rapist who slips behind her "sister's" back to betray her by raping Harry. Lovely.
So the moral of this story is: destroy evil/bad/terrible/etc. magical society because bright/brilliant/fantastic muggle society is prettier. Gotcha.
You like Foamy the Squirrel, don't you...
2,271 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »