Reviews for On the Wings of Dragons
Seren ferch Dafydd chapter 13 . 10/7
About Federal Law and Native American Lands. Most of the major nations like the Sioux, Iroquois, Cherokee and Oneida have their own constitutions and laws which supersede Federal law within their territories [i.e. reservations] Some, like the Iroquois, even travel on their own passports.

Also, marriage law is set on a state level. The Defense of Marriage act which defined one man/one woman as the definition of marriage was struck down. Rhode Island's Constitution for example states that any marriage legal under Jewish religious law is valid in Rhode Island. Which means under the specific case of a Leverite marriage polygamy is legal. Only Christianity of the world's major faiths flat out prohibits polygamy. Hinduism, Buddhism, Islam and Judaism permit it although the specific requirements vary between the faiths.
Seren ferch Dafydd chapter 10 . 10/6
I'm a bit confused, didn't you kill off Neville's grandmother when Fudge was thinning out the Wizengamot? I though his Great Uncle Algie was his guardian? I do like how you are developing the stories. I fell in love with the Pern novels decades ago and got both my daughters hooked on them. I've given them the links to this story and "The Queen who Fell to Earth".
HairyLimey chapter 6 . 9/21
Carlos the Gerbil? Jesus it sounds like something off a Kim Possible episode... (Snicker).
Here is my signed review. I fucking love your stories so far. And your disclaimers at the beginning of the chapter are hilarious.
YouDidSayTim chapter 19 . 8/27
So Mr Granger us a lot like Hermione... thick as a brick. Duplicating scales? Hello? No one set ofc alarms, about cloning? Weyr not keeping all DragoDNA rights.? Sounds like another genome process.

Sorry... but until the last chapter, people were people a bit clumsy. But on the day od press sll around, hardly seemed time for Remus, etc to hVe loose lips.
DidYouSayTim chapter 4 . 8/20
Yes, again i typed me name. I only logged in once... that laptop crashed (unrelatedly I'm sure)... and I use my phone and a quasi broser app that looks like Firefox but purges all cookies, history, etc.
YouDidSayTim chapter 3 . 8/20
Hmmm. Delete if you must. My only reward is to cheer you both above the noise of the horde. The ending Remus diversion is not missed, but perhaps a random literal dragon thought (from any Weyr) as any ending would give you both a humorous outlet as a diversion. Cheers. The (non?)browaer I use to read FF doesn't retain my credentials so logging in for a brief distraction just to review never raises enough potential to satify your worthy cause or flaming desire to cheer, to wit, to mock, to aspire. It is yesrs since you wrote the stories, so my words are only for a digital void of your choicing should your fate cross their path.
Awesome followup to Queen. Like see how people have trouble with a 15 year old, riders in general. Suspect some criminal black market types wouldnt give up so easy... but its your atory.

Anne would be proud.
DrizztTeller chapter 19 . 7/17
Super story and very well writen
I hope your health is getting better.
Take care and I'll pray to see you soon :)
teazer chapter 11 . 7/10
I love how you’ve taken the time to stretch out the relationships between the trio. It’s masterfully done, much more realistic. The patience and attention to detail is another reason I love this story.
Hidari chapter 15 . 7/4
One of the things that fascinated me about Dragonsdawn was how an alien people from Earth managed to survive Pern. Reading about how they dealt with unforeseen problems using what limited resources were available made for a very good read. And of course, dragons! You sort of have the same thing going for your crossover. What I think detracts or at least distracts is the way you write Harry's love story. I find it too cheesy and hack romance book for my taste. Don't get me wrong, I have no problem reading and enjoying cheesy/hack in a romance or slice of life context but this alpha male, chin tipping and too much blushing atmosphere is not consistent with the tone of the rest of the fic. I find I miss and appreciate even more Sean and Sorka's understated love story in Dragonsdawn. But hey, still enjoying this immensely and in the end it's your story. Thanks for sharing.
Hidari chapter 7 . 7/3
Yush. Hermione's out. I don't much like this fic's Hermione. She's first year book Hermione if she never faced down the troll with Harry and Ron and became friends. I like who seems to be in the running for Harry's weyrmate. It's fascinating how you have so many OC's and they're all so likable. Really really love this crossover. I grew up loving the dragons of Pern before I ever read a HP book and I think this two part fic is amazing. Thank you for writing and finishing it.
GBTtown chapter 19 . 6/2
Great story, great sequel.
Katescats chapter 19 . 4/8
Hi this story is great.
Zarroc789 chapter 10 . 3/15
I thought Nevilles grandmother was killed
2,241 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »