Reviews for On the Wings of Dragons
Sammy sounds like a lovely partner for Harry. It is cruel of you to deny Harry such a paragon!
Thank you for that lovely bleh! I small treasure it, always:)
DarklightArk chapter 19 . 3/20
The only thing I miss in this story compared to the first one is Remus Lupin's book quote. Sucks but what can you do? Also not enough Luna. Never enough Luna.
DarklightArk chapter 1 . 3/18
A SEQUEL?! A SEQUEL?! HOW IN AZKABAN DID I NOT KNOW ABOUT A SEQUEL?! Here i am rereading Queen for the nth time and decide to look at your other works and... Sequel? And another sequel after that? Years. YEARS! Ive had Queen in my favorites for years and never noticed. Oh by all thats holy and not how did i miss that? Ugh. Laugh it up as I binge this story and the next. Two days to finish rereading the first one, lets see if i can finish these before you stop laughing at this.
Tony Moonstone chapter 16 . 1/10
This is the first time I see Dumbledore die peacefully.
Many authors have him die horribly or violently.
Thanks for giving this man a peaceful send off in this beautiful story.
It brought me to tears when I read it.
Tony Moonstone chapter 12 . 1/10
What a great chapter.
I really like Lee cause he’s not used that much in Harry Potter Fanfiction so when you hurt him in the story, it was rather shocking. I had to reread it the scene to make sure my eyes weren’t playing tricks with me.
I’m really loving this sequel.
Alejandro Arturo Ferro Figueroa chapter 10 . 1/7
It would be silly to compare to a fictional character, but if I was this particular harry potter, after getting to know what happened, I would NEVER forgive hermione. I would be that petty. When I read "You lost your virginity" I felt rage like no other, so no, I don't support being with hermione. That being the case I know she cannot control it and blah blah, even so I would not be with her. I understand the pairing was decided even before writing the story, doesn't mean that I have to like it. On the thin of invoking emotions on readers like me, I guess that is pretty good, it means this is exactly as you want to portray it so good job on that, I like this story very much. I am curious if you guys sometime think about making an original book, in my opinion you have the talent to stop using worlds that are no yours. Overall I enjoy this story, and like everything in life I like somethings and don't like some others. Cheers!
Tony Moonstone chapter 2 . 1/6
So far this story sequel is great.
I enjoyed he first, I’m sure I’ll enjoy the 2nd.
N. A. Wennerholm chapter 16 . 12/1/2021
I understand the loss of a parent but in my case it was my mother I still have my Father. And having to deal with what comes we with the death of a loved one can be either quick or slow and it can be affected on whether our parent behind what is needed to speed things up. My mother on the Other hand did not which made things difficult.
N. A. Wennerholm chapter 15 . 12/1/2021
Besides a Cane they could also provide a wheeled walker with a seat for Albus to sit on when needed and the walk can also have a couple of bags attached to carrying items in. I know my maternal grandmother used a walker in the last years of her life so she could still take her walks but provide support so she wouldn't hurt herself again after taking a fall and breaking some bones which 7ncludee one of her wrists from what I remember. but before that she just used cane for her walks.
N. A. Wennerholm chapter 5 . 12/1/2021
Disgusting if I had my way I would at least castrate all men who view us women as nothing but play things or brood mares. And I know one of my uncles didn't like men like that. May he rest in peace since he has castrated multiple serial rapists. Even going so far as to turn their bits into hamburger and making the culprit eat his own parts. And the victims always thanked my uncle. And the Police always got a good laugh out of it when he turned those bastards over. I remember talking to someone about it at least once when some officers came into the Coffee shop I was in and The Officers over heard and confirmed what I said the the people I was talking to. The Police Officers asked what my name was and the name of my deceased uncle which I told them. And they had asked how I found out I told them my uncle told me and that my uncle once saved me from being gang raped he was with me to take my bicycle in for repairs and sine parts needed to be replaced and we didn't have the parts or the right tools to do it ourselves. I did a lot of the maintenance my self but times arised were I didn't have the strength or I was injured. So he or my dad or grandfather would to the work. So it would be in good working order so I could ride it again once healed from my injuries. Since my bike was my transportation in conjunction with our public buses. My own brother who has autism doesn't like rapists either and threaten many men who threaten to rape our mother. Even though for a long time she was able to protect herself by severely hurting her attackers. I have even protected my self from such men and teenage boys by sterilizing them by crushing the testicles and penis by kneeing and stomping on them. And my Father and one of my godfathers was very proud if me for it and other men were grabbing their bits when they overheard. And I told them I learned self defense in highschool bring taught by one 9fvour local police officers who happened to be a woman and one their their best. And the other self defense I took was in College. Along with what my own uncle taught me. A lot of men really need to learn that what they are doing to us women is wrong and they are going to pay dearly in the end because it goes against the laws of God and his true commands on how we are to be treated even though it was prophecied because of sin what would happen to us in the future but didn't mean that Yahweh and Yeshua wanted such behavior for us. But yet When the Messiah came to earth he did try to teach the men of his time to then teach future generation how things are supposed to be in how we are to be treated but most men rejected that lesson very few accepted we women are to be equals partners with our husbands once we found them. In fact makes and females are to be equals period and use our skills gifts to benefit everyone as a whole along with ourselves not just for a few self-centered and arrogant individuals who see themselves as entitled and can do whatever they want without consequences.
CarolsSister chapter 3 . 11/8/2021
And with luck this chapter has the last appearance of the two last and least Weasels. With the exception of Carol and her daughter/my niece (yes, I do have a younger sister named Carol) I hope that any and all redheads exit stage left.

I still am thanking you for bringing Pern back to my mind.
sisyphus1967 chapter 13 . 4/11/2021
So I’m not one for reviews most of the time but I’ve got to tell you I giggle every single time Carlos the Gerbil is mentioned. Every time...
Sefera chapter 15 . 2/12/2021
I’m rereading this fic because it’s one of my all time favorites; and that joke at the start of this character nearly had me laughing out loud at work.

You were a year off, the end of the world was in 2020, not 2021 : )
Cathy-Ann chapter 4 . 1/23/2021
Well it has been five years since you reduced the chapters of BSSbeneath sovereign sky’sso I shall presume your dragon and yourself have gone between, unless by some miracle you got a double lung transplant.

A great western star of the 1950’s television days at sign off used to sing,
“Happy trails to you , till we meet again..”
2,299 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »