Reviews for Forgetfulness is Emotional Ajax
Listae chapter 1 . 10/15/2013
This is simply beautiful.
Moe Greenishrage chapter 1 . 9/14/2013
I don't even know what to say... that was heavy stuff. Beautiful heavy stuff. You're amazing
DLHKM chapter 1 . 7/1/2013
Can this be true? I would weep, I would weep at how beautifully sad this is, and how wonderful it is that Dean fucking Han Solo-d Cas. Yay for Dean opening up! Oh, my feels...Brilliant. Until next time!
RenaissanceGrrl chapter 1 . 2/11/2013
Oh wow. Love it. Wish it had actually gone like this.
HookedOnDestiel chapter 1 . 7/30/2012
I really liked this.
hikarilightz chapter 1 . 6/7/2012
goodness. you really have a gift with words. ;u; this was written beautifully!
Ventorum chapter 1 . 6/7/2012
I liked the way it slots into scenes from the show, like a missing piece. Who was he really scrubbing the memories away for? I had to wonder if he was doing it more for himself or Dean? Maybe for both of them.
Shira Lansys chapter 1 . 6/6/2012
aw, adorable!
It's.Funnier.In.Enochian chapter 1 . 6/6/2012
Aww, this was awesome. ;)

And let me just say, I am THRILLED that Jeremy Carver is taking over as show runner of Supernatural! He wrote some of my favorite episodes and hopefully he will bring Warrior!Castiel back full-time!

And just a small fangirl side note- if you are in fact 'blocked on ficcing' maybe you could possibly, prehaps CONTINUE WITH YOUR FIC 'HOMECOMING?' I LOVED THAT STORY SO, SO MUCH AND I KNOW A LOT OF OTHER FANS ARE DYING FOR MORE SO PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE CONTINUE IT?
Equal-Opportunity-Reader chapter 1 . 6/5/2012
Alright, who wants to help me start a petition for this to actually be on the show?
Lady Jones chapter 1 . 6/5/2012
Beautifully written.
nonsolumsedetiam chapter 1 . 6/5/2012
Oh this is sweet. I'm too warm and fuzzy to be constructive.
Casismyfavorite chapter 1 . 6/5/2012
Wow! You really have a beautiful way with words! I loved it :)
the0voice0from0above chapter 1 . 6/5/2012