Reviews for Sentiment is a Sin
please update love this story
Guest chapter 30 . 10/18/2014
Please please please continue this..! I really love it.. TT
Pandakat312 chapter 30 . 7/18/2014
Awesome! I really can't wait for the next chapter! Your stories are awesome
Guest chapter 30 . 6/19/2014
Please please please continue, I love all of your stories
PinKrystal chapter 30 . 5/24/2014
I love it. Please update
palmtoptiger-san chapter 30 . 5/6/2014
Omegehsh. Thank you for updating this story :))) I hope the admins wouldn't take this story down. Like, seriously, this story is one of the best stories i've ever read. Please don't stop updating and keep up the good work!
KisaragiMaru chapter 30 . 4/25/2014
This is a really amazing story! I hope you update again if you have time. Just wanna ask though, why does archive of our own only have 11 chapters of Sentiment is a sin?
shanagi95 chapter 30 . 2/16/2014
Will she join? Won't she? I don't know if I want her to or not... So...just looking forward to your next chapter! :3
Zehava chapter 30 . 2/12/2014
Excitement!
An update!
Though I had to like, backtrack in my head to remember what happened and everything. xD
Still as awesomesauce as ever my friend. Poor Tsuna though. Seeing crap like this would probably make me want to keep him by my side like, at all times though.
StoneLily chapter 1 . 2/11/2014
I like it
Raging Dreams and Nightmares chapter 30 . 2/11/2014
Hello nice to see you back after all that time Love the chapter wonder if we shall join? Cant wait for the next part!
skidney chapter 30 . 2/11/2014
Awesome chapter! Glad your back!
lovelylalonde chapter 30 . 2/11/2014
GAHHHHH I MISS YOU AND THIS STORY SO MUCH
Reborn's so worried for JJ, he had even retorted to call Colonello Speaking of Colonello, poor him. Being ditched by JJ and all-
I'm looking forward to your next update! ; v ; )
TsunaMoe chapter 30 . 2/11/2014
Oh yay new chappie
Love it! Please update soon
I Know I'm A Dreamer chapter 30 . 2/10/2014
I love how that is the only world with "MJ", even though I can think of an argument for other worlds containing her.