Reviews for Sentiment is a Sin
Guest chapter 30 . 11/13/2015
Reborn x JJ(MJ, JJ, whatever-her-name-is)? I totally approve and ship! But Reborn, haha poor thing, the man needs to be more... daring? He obviously has a thing for her, so he should totally make a move already! They seem pretty cute together if you ask me heh.

On a side note: just read your profile and am genuinely curious, if second-person writing is not allowed(I'm not a fan of it in this story, to be honest, I've commented earlier once, pardon me), then why don't you change your style of writing and continue this story? It's a win-win situation to both the author and the readers. If you have trouble with writing first-person-pov, I can help you with that(I don't think my English is that bad anyway, I've topped my class before haha /smug smile/), just leave behind a note in the chapter and I'll pm(I haven't tried this function yet, don't have an acc either oops) you my email and we can communicate from there!
Guest chapter 3 . 11/13/2015
Read the past few chapters I'm a few minutes flat and there's this thing that's really bugging me: why do you refer to yourself in a second-person manner? In case you don't get it, I mean all the 'you-'s
Honestly, if you'd just swap the 'you' with a 'I' the story would be much, much better and smooth-flowing too. It's just weird to be referring to yourself as 'you'(I get the point of putting ourselves into the character, but 'i' works perfectly fine, serious) and it sounds pretty weird too
Other than that one factor(if you'd be so kind as to do something about it(it bothering me endlessly, no joke)), I think there's nothing else I can find fault with in your story
Guest chapter 30 . 2/11/2015
please update love this story
Guest chapter 30 . 10/18/2014
Please please please continue this..! I really love it.. TT
Pandakat312 chapter 30 . 7/18/2014
Awesome! I really can't wait for the next chapter! Your stories are awesome
Guest chapter 30 . 6/19/2014
Please please please continue, I love all of your stories
PinKrystal chapter 30 . 5/24/2014
I love it. Please update
palmtoptiger-san chapter 30 . 5/6/2014
Omegehsh. Thank you for updating this story :))) I hope the admins wouldn't take this story down. Like, seriously, this story is one of the best stories i've ever read. Please don't stop updating and keep up the good work!
KisaragiMaru chapter 30 . 4/25/2014
This is a really amazing story! I hope you update again if you have time. Just wanna ask though, why does archive of our own only have 11 chapters of Sentiment is a sin?
shanagi95 chapter 30 . 2/16/2014
Will she join? Won't she? I don't know if I want her to or not... So...just looking forward to your next chapter! :3
Zehava chapter 30 . 2/12/2014
Excitement!
An update!
Though I had to like, backtrack in my head to remember what happened and everything. xD
Still as awesomesauce as ever my friend. Poor Tsuna though. Seeing crap like this would probably make me want to keep him by my side like, at all times though.
StoneLily chapter 1 . 2/11/2014
I like it
Raging Dreams and Nightmares chapter 30 . 2/11/2014
Hello nice to see you back after all that time Love the chapter wonder if we shall join? Cant wait for the next part!
skidney chapter 30 . 2/11/2014
Awesome chapter! Glad your back!
lovelylalonde chapter 30 . 2/11/2014
GAHHHHH I MISS YOU AND THIS STORY SO MUCH
Reborn's so worried for JJ, he had even retorted to call Colonello Speaking of Colonello, poor him. Being ditched by JJ and all-
I'm looking forward to your next update! ; v ; )