Reviews for The Boy and the Beautiful Woman
ziel101 chapter 1 . 9/24/2013
omg this is the most adorable thing I've ever read here 3 Aish, I whish there was more fics like this!

Also, this was written wonderfully!

Headcanon Accepted
aypplesandbanaynays chapter 1 . 7/11/2013
D'aww. That was cute.
Thimbleberry20 chapter 1 . 2/12/2013
I love Asameelo! I totally like how Meelo has a crush on her. And this is adorable, soooooo cute. Me and my little sister read this again and again. It is so cute! I love Meelo in this. He is so in character. Love it! Keep up the good work!
Genderfluid and Green chapter 1 . 9/3/2012
OMG that's so fricken cute!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/17/2012
best portrayed Meelo i've seen!
Meelo-Lovah chapter 1 . 7/17/2012
This is just the cutest thing everrr! I hope you make more fics like these! (: Keep up the good work!
Ruby chapter 1 . 7/16/2012
Aww :) Meelo was such a crazy little sweetheart. And Asami was as kind as she always is, I really loved how you kept them in character, makes the piece cute and fluffy without making it seem unrealistic in its portrayal :) Good job
here-comes-the-dreamkiller chapter 1 . 7/11/2012
Can someone say d'awww?
DarkenedStar21 chapter 1 . 7/3/2012
Haha, Meelo. He's so funny, I laughed so hard when he asked Asami for some of her hair in LoK. I was not expecting that. Anyway, great story!
erichai chapter 1 . 6/30/2012
oh man this is absolutely adorable! you managed to completely encompass meelo's unabashed and innocent boyish crush. And your Asami was very sweet and was written as beautifully and gracefully as we all expect and love of her.

Their interaction was so freakin' cute and sincere and I commend you for this little oneshot. This is honestly perfection - I can't think of anything to criticize or change! You've managed to put a goofy grin on my face and I feel like this will be a go-to if I'm ever in the need for a smile :)

Great job. Seriously ;D
apedarling chapter 1 . 6/29/2012
Aww, this is SOOOOOOO cute
beautiful-surreal chapter 1 . 6/24/2012
D'aaawww! _
Guest chapter 1 . 6/20/2012
Meelo is to cute and Asami was very nice to give meelo her heart how does Mako feel about this?
Casandravus chapter 1 . 6/12/2012
SDFPJASDLFJAOWEIJFOASDJ ASODFJASLDFJK
violet404 chapter 1 . 6/10/2012
That was so adorable. haha I wonder how everyone would react to the news that Asami gave him her "heart" XD