Reviews for Partners In and Out of Crime
Awe Daniel us so nice to rorshach
So he finally de sides to take a shower
Awe so sweet
Haha fantastic job
Random chapter 8 . 11/28/2014
Plzzzzz update soon I LOVE your stories 3
Tosie chapter 8 . 11/25/2014
Ugh, this fic... the stories are so sweet, and then the last two... I'm crying! Gosh, these are brilliant.
AlithiaSigma chapter 7 . 6/8/2013
draylon chapter 7 . 4/18/2013
The footnote about the never-to-be-found key left reverently in place actually has me tearing up a bit. Another excellent chapter in a series of slices-of-life that started very well and just got better and better. I worry, however, especially given the chapter's title, that we've now arrived at the absolute finish with this one? If so it's an appropriately sad, and sweet note to end upon.
draylon chapter 6 . 3/16/2013
The series and interaction between the characters is adorable, just adorable. I really like Daiel's continuing ham-fisted / failed attempts to never allude to Rorschach's state of total poverty, and the contrast between R's miserable home life in some unknown hovel and Dreiberg's domesticity.

I've galloped through all six chapters at quite a rate and thought they were all brilliant, my especial favourites being 'owl lecture' and this 'interview' one. It's also a very sweet detail the way Daniel keeps doing favours for crazy-red-headed-homeless guy - now, he may be nicest man in the world, but you can't be telling me he doesn't sort of halfway suspect...?

So you're going to write more of these, a very great number more of them, right? Wasn't going to buy 'Before Watchmen' because 'Alan Moore doesn't approve' but if you write more chapters I definitely will since you recommended it. How about that?
Viviane Renard chapter 6 . 2/24/2013
I really enjoy these one-shots. They show different aspects of Rorschach and Daniel's relationship. They have such a great bromance, between Daniel's dorkiness and Rorschach's social awkwardness.
Moonphase chapter 6 . 2/17/2013
Wa-hay an update! This was lovely. It's cute, imaging those two sitting at a desk sewing, Rorschach nodding like a doofus whilst not paying any attention to what Nite Owl is blabbering on about :3 They're so cute together...
Moonphase chapter 5 . 10/29/2012
I have a theory that Walter was unconsciously purposely going out of his way to be filthy because he had that deep-seated fear of ever getting laid.