Reviews for No Good Deed
Guest chapter 1 . 9/1/2012
This is terrific!
Silvery chapter 1 . 8/18/2012
Entertaining and funny. You are one of the better writers, since you don't need cursing, graphic sex, pain and torture to write a good story as so many of the lesser talented seem to think they have to. Especially those who write fan fiction for S&H & ASJ and a good many of those I've never finished the entire story. The decent stories of those 2 fandoms I like as I enjoyed the 2 series so much. I've never watched "Laramie" but now I would like to as your stories have caught my interest. Thanks.
Badgergater chapter 1 . 8/10/2012
Prudent is not a word to describe Jess Harper... but then, it don't fit ol' Slim neither.
You'd think those boys would learn!
NokuMarieDeux chapter 1 . 7/25/2012
A tale arter me own heart, this is...
Nana56 chapter 1 . 6/18/2012
Oh, too much fun! I could 'see' this whole thing. lol

I'll bet Slim took a minute to really think, the next time he came upon a similar situation. :D

Some guys don't know when to shut up, either. *snort*

Awesomely done. :)

Hey! Are you watching Longmire? I love it! The sheriff with his hat on reminds me so much of Jess. Plus, it's a good show. :)
Rrund chapter 1 . 6/8/2012
Another great story. I was so pleased to get notification you'd published another. I particularly liked the end, funny and so true to the characters.
BettiAnn chapter 1 . 6/8/2012
Oh, what fun! I loved the ending, too; poor Jess, he really did deserve it, though. You have a wonderful talent of understatement; it makes your work so delightful to read. Thanks for a great story!
Mary Brown chapter 1 . 6/5/2012
perfectly perfect! couldn't be better - I love the banter - and the innocence of Slim - and the kindness. Yup, perfectly perfect!
tafizgurl chapter 1 . 6/5/2012
Jess, my love, will you never learn when to shut up?