Reviews for All Dogs Go To Hell
Great story!
Elwaith chapter 13 . 4/11
Dean IS a superhero! haha
TheBlondeBullet chapter 13 . 3/19
Ughhh, I hate that I'm done reading this story! I loved this short story a lot - seriously. I don't know if it was the Dean whumping (always a favorite of mine, because lets face it, it's so Dean), or the adorable kids (who wouldn't look up to Dean, honestly?), or the random paintballers in the woods that actually ended up being useful, but I LOVED this story!
Keep on writing, because I will read anything you write! You provide me with a quality Dean fix .
raises hand sheepishly
myrafox chapter 13 . 12/9/2014
I loved it!
Okay, not a very wordy review but kinda says it all. :-)
No rest for the wicked indeed.
myrafox chapter 8 . 12/9/2014
I would leave a review... but I HAVE TO GO FIND OUT WHAT HAPPENED TO DEAN.
myrafox chapter 6 . 12/9/2014
Thoroughly enjoying the story! Thanks.
I followed a link from CoffeeManiac to find you.
Hellhounds... why did it have to be hellhounds!?
Sari Dark chapter 4 . 11/9/2014
Am actually quite impressed with your cliffhangers...though I am reading the story after it is complete and don't have to wait for the next chapter. :P
Dragon Silhouette chapter 13 . 9/4/2014
That Pete guy is the douchiest douchebag in the history of douchebaggery. I would have sicced Gabriel on him, but hellhounds work too.

Great story!
Darth Tornado chapter 13 . 5/6/2014
Thanks for another wonderful story. :-) Hellhounds always kinda creeped me out on the show (probably mainly because their invisible), and your idea of a bunch of them going rogue is both fascinating and terrifying. And of course I especially really loved all the Dean angst, as it is very understandable that hellhounds would be freaking him out, and yet he still puts himself at risk to save others, just like the Dean we all love. I love how you write him, the characterization is so spot on, I can hear Jensen Ackles' gravelly Dean-voice in my head whenever I read Dean's dialogue in your stories. And that's an awesome thing. :-)
Guest chapter 13 . 12/24/2013
That was awesome! Few get hold of dean's character like you do.. I have read all your spn stories and i am absolutely hooked!
Guest chapter 13 . 9/18/2013
T.T why the hell am i cryin
Guest chapter 2 . 9/18/2013
Haha, what could go wrong... i don't know, maybe you just FUCKIN ALMOST DIYNG AND BLEEDING ON THE DAM FLOREST
Ashtree101 chapter 5 . 7/20/2013
Usually I'm not one to leave reviews every chapter on a finished story, but I just had to comment on the line "... drifted off into an uneasy dream filled slumber where he was repeatedly torn to shreds by hellhounds while he listened to his brother and innocent people screaming in agony as they faced the same fate." I don''t know why, but the simple bluntness off the line just kinda smacks the reader in the face (In a good way) and I just felt the need to say thanks for that. Meanwhile, so far I'm loving this story. I really wanted to see something where Dean had to confront hellhounds after having been ripped to shreds by them, and you've done an excellent job with the concept thus far. I'll save any other comments for later when I've read the whole story and it's not way past my bedtime.

Thanks for the read,
JaniceC678 chapter 13 . 4/27/2013
What a great story for a Saturday afternoon! Loved the nonstop action and heroics! And what a unique idea having the baddie being someone who DID find a way to elude the hellhounds. Loved it.