Reviews for All Dogs Go To Hell
Guest chapter 13 . 12/24/2013
That was awesome! Few get hold of dean's character like you do.. I have read all your spn stories and i am absolutely hooked!
Guest chapter 13 . 9/18/2013
T.T why the hell am i cryin
Guest chapter 2 . 9/18/2013
Haha, what could go wrong... i don't know, maybe you just FUCKIN ALMOST DIYNG AND BLEEDING ON THE DAM FLOREST
Ashtree101 chapter 5 . 7/20/2013
Usually I'm not one to leave reviews every chapter on a finished story, but I just had to comment on the line "... drifted off into an uneasy dream filled slumber where he was repeatedly torn to shreds by hellhounds while he listened to his brother and innocent people screaming in agony as they faced the same fate." I don''t know why, but the simple bluntness off the line just kinda smacks the reader in the face (In a good way) and I just felt the need to say thanks for that. Meanwhile, so far I'm loving this story. I really wanted to see something where Dean had to confront hellhounds after having been ripped to shreds by them, and you've done an excellent job with the concept thus far. I'll save any other comments for later when I've read the whole story and it's not way past my bedtime.

Thanks for the read,
-Ash
JaniceC678 chapter 13 . 4/27/2013
What a great story for a Saturday afternoon! Loved the nonstop action and heroics! And what a unique idea having the baddie being someone who DID find a way to elude the hellhounds. Loved it.
jojospn chapter 13 . 4/22/2013
This was really good, enjoyed how Dean faced his worst fear and ended up winning ) Oh and call me sadistic but I'm glad Chris got it in the end mwahahaha ;)
jojospn chapter 7 . 4/22/2013
wow I did NOT see that coming!
jojospn chapter 6 . 4/22/2013
A) Please kill Chris lol
B) That was not expected! Poor Dean! So glad this story is complete, moving on!
jojospn chapter 1 . 4/22/2013
Ooh love how you ended that chapter! Nice cliffie! On to more!
LilyBolt chapter 13 . 4/1/2013
This was an excellent story! I was literally on the edge of my seat at several parts, mainly when Candy showed up both times... (Yes, I am raising my hand. I had totally forgotten about her and was caught off guard when she popped up at the end. lol) You put Dean though some serious psychological trauma! But it's all good because he won in the end... :D Anyway, you did a really great job with this one!
Spirit Burner AKA Chick Feed chapter 13 . 10/27/2012
Nice to have a fic that runs more like a real episode. Wll done :D
Chick xx
new21writer chapter 13 . 9/26/2012
Finally! Good riddance from that demon and hell hounds. All in all, it was a superb story. I look forward to read more like this one. Keep it up!
new21writer chapter 12 . 9/26/2012
I never forgot about that demon. I was actually wondering when she'd show up but with that girl? That was surprising. For once, I'm grateful to the hell hounds who tore Peter apart. He was really a burden to the Supernatural world.
new21writer chapter 11 . 9/26/2012
I hate you! Well, not exactly. But why do you torture Dean so much? Peter is such a... I can't find a bad enough word for him. He should go to Purgatory and not Hell. Dean stayed true to his character, keeping up the brave facade when he's terrified inside.
new21writer chapter 10 . 9/26/2012
There are no words left for me to use. Thrilling and exciting. That's all I can say now.